Louisville Supporters January 29, 2011 04:07AM
Hello all pullers and fans,
My name is Richard Swanke I help to coordinate a local pulling event and all the proceeds from the pulls has gone to the local 4H club as a fundraiser. And we have been doing this for many years now, with the goal to be able to go to the Louisville,Kentucky Pulls we are from Princeton,Wisconsin. We purchased 50 tickets for the friday night show, but we are a bit short for the rooms and the bus, I am asking if anyone would be able to help out with either a cash donation or a shirt or some apparel from your pulling team it would be greatly appreciated. Please make donations out to the Fox River Patriots 4H Club. The kids are very excited to go and I feel it is very important to continue to show our youth how great and how much fun it is to go to this event at Louisville. I have an attached schedule of what our agenda is. All of the donations will help with the coach bus we rented, the hotel rooms, and for the meals and for the event.
If you see this ad could you please pass it on to anyone that would like to help us out for this event.

Thank you for all of your support,

If you have any questions feel free to call me or e-mail me,
920-299-6028
rswanke@centurylink.net

Fox River Patriots 4H Club
N6551 Cty. Rd. Y
Princeton, WI 54968
Attachments:
open | download - 4-h louisville trip.wps (16 KB)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009