FAT KID January 29, 2011 05:05AM
Why are the tractors not signed up for the Keystone Nationals? C'mon Big Boy! You afraid of Uncle Henry? Worreid about them Green PS from Chambersburg? Afraid to dance with the Big Show? Load 'em up and get signed up! Just beware of the Gay Lightning and SPANKY whom will be stalking the Keystone event.

Re: FAT KID January 31, 2011 01:25AM
Im quessing taz toy is the author of the last post not ronald mcdonald, but any ways already beat them ( ha ha ) but the bigger issue is that brother doesn't like to travel. trust me i have learned to pick your battles. so i save them for the summer months. but back to the auther if it wasn't erv i am sorry. hope that everyone gets some entertainment out of this post. i did and if i know my cousin dave i'm sure he will have something humorous to add. can't wait to see his new ride ( FINAL DESICION OVERRULED !!!) i'm sure that it will look as good as jason's old tractor if not better. just wondering if henry is getting use to the name of the new tractor.

Re: FAT KID January 31, 2011 09:58AM
Tougue Out

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: FAT KID January 31, 2011 11:35AM
Better watch out richie...the creepy peepy is gonna be creepin' at harrisburg this year...!

Re: FAT KID February 01, 2011 04:20AM
sorry erv i forgot that their is someone that actually resembles ronald mcdonald. i know that erv calls henry uncle too

Re: FAT KID February 01, 2011 04:36AM
LMAO!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: FAT KID February 01, 2011 05:24AM
This just in...Henry Jr. has secured sponsorship from a chain of nationally recognized shaved ice vendors. Look for a paint scheme to include all colors of the rainbow.

Re: FAT KID February 01, 2011 10:00AM
Could this be the re-emergeance of the Gay Lightning? Will Uncle Henry allow such Rubbish of an act in the hauler? Will Uncle Dick and Cousin Jake have to relocate to a new State due to the overwhelming embarrasment of Cousin Dave's actions? Will SPANKY finally get the last laugh? Who really is "The Fat Kid"? Stay tuned...........

Aunt Sharon was seen once again chasing Cousin Dave and beating him with her purse while Uncle Henry was mumbling "The Damn Boy Will Never Learn"!!!

Re: FAT KID February 01, 2011 11:18AM
Ron McD. PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FAT KID February 05, 2011 04:24AM
Boy that is the truth

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,680, Posts: 229,782, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason