karl kaun January 30, 2011 02:15PM
wondering how to get in touch with karl kaun phone number please

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 12:37AM
(262)719-9338 for Karl Kaun your welcome

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 02:51AM
carl is very smart when it comes to getting a case motor to run. He has put some good superfarm motors together in the past. And I think in the last five years the case motors have really come to life and be serious contenders since the after market heads were put on. They look exactly like stock but the ports are taller and a little wider among otherthings, carl also has a mean prostck tractor he campaigns himself.

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 06:23AM
Are those after market heads the two piece Funk designed heads????

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 02:02PM
no

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 02:52PM
I heard those heads came off a case combine

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 08:26PM
i heard they came off a 4020 john deere wow! some people's kids nope wrong again keep guessing

Re: karl kaun February 04, 2011 06:27AM
whatever happened to the one piece steel head that was on the firewalker ps,out of medina,ohio area.guys first name was gary,and tractor was oswalds old keystone kop.this was on a case tractor as well,it ran pretty good too..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2011 06:28AM by patches.

Re: karl kaun January 31, 2011 11:04PM
Do they run these heads on superfarms

case heads February 01, 2011 12:13AM
u should shut up about the heads there are people who watch this board and want to make peoples lives miserable. i bet forever red is one of them asking that kina ? mabey a rumer but ntpa might not be allowing recast in sf any more so lets not make any waves for the odd colored tractors. seen a issue about the 3 inch turbo riser for sf on here some one says we gonna be looking at those now for next year. bunch a winein babys
if you cant bet em wine about emSad

Re: case heads February 01, 2011 03:41AM
Relax dude just trying to clarify eagles post above. Simple question, not sure what your little rant is all about. As far as being legal either it is or it isn't I really don't care, my dog's in another fight.

Re: case heads February 01, 2011 08:41AM
What ur saying everyone should have a blind eye when it comes to off color tractors. Wow the next thing u will want to run a spark plug motor against the diesel motor!

Re: case heads February 01, 2011 11:47AM
If you're responding to my post I have no idea what you're talking about. All I originally asked was if the case recast heads were running in superfarm, thats it, I actually don't know if recast heads are allowed in superfarm or not. Not just Case, any recast head any color. Like I said it really matters not to me one way or the other, whatever is legal thats all.

Re: case heads February 01, 2011 11:49AM
WOW. Everyone wants color, meaning all brands represented but won't allow an even playing field for airflow through the head? I got more news for you--there is not an AC out there that is competitive with a stock head. How can you have color when an OEM orange head flows 100 cfm less than a OEM green or red head? (I pull green, not orange) Go ahead sanctioning bodies, outlaw them and go back to a red/green show, or no show at all. OK keyboard pullers, fire away all you want, but it is the TRUTH! Fix the rules and go for color. Its a show. Its what the fans want!!!!

Re: case heads February 01, 2011 11:58AM
Do you want any head for any color or do you want stock heads for some colors but not all?

Re: case heads February 01, 2011 02:04PM
I can tell you first hand how some Case people think. This came from somebody that pulls a case and is thick with that WI case clique. They said they should basically be able to cheat with the heads and so forth because it is harder to pull a off brand tractor. They sighted the biggest reason is beacause so few places make parts and that makes them expensive. They flat out told me they should get an advantage because they would have to spend more money to get to the same point as a red or green tractor. I am not naming names, just saying how some of the case clan feels. So you can see how they rationalize what they do.

Re: case heads February 02, 2011 07:41AM
Is that right first hand so one bad egg that means every one with a case tractor is a cheater? I am from the "case clan" and i can tell u this if u think that the guys who own the red or green tractors don't ever cheat you are a fool!! More often or not its the guy of the different color who stands back and never says a word its the red or green clan who always are whining or crying about something to get the rules changed to there advantage. I pull for fun i will pull against any one or any thing it dose not matter to me if i get beat or win. I pull what I bring and hope i brought enough.

Question about Hypermax recast heads February 01, 2011 04:13PM
Just a simple question here. Don't want to get into the discussion about what's right and what's wrong. I have been wondering what a hyper recast head will flow. Does anyone know?

TIA

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 02, 2011 12:37AM
mine flows over 550cfm with small valves

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 02, 2011 12:59AM
Grinning

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 02, 2011 02:33PM
whats the best numbers out of stock cast heads with a GOOD flow job

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 06:02AM
i have a stock pencil style head that flows over 290 cfm from a stock bore if thats any help u will pay good money to get that much out of a stock 504 head with bigger valves of course

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 05, 2011 01:32AM
300 is the most from case heads

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 05, 2011 01:39AM
That's 4" lift on the exhaust valve and the intake valve completely removed.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 02, 2011 01:39AM
Thats the funniest thing I've heard today, thanks for the laugh.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 02, 2011 01:42AM
310-320 cfm

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 02, 2011 01:45PM
The wild Cherry tractor used to have recast heads on it. Not sure if it still has them or not after it was sold. Pretty sure that cruisin case may have a set as well and also the case tractor from Buffalo that everybody thought looked really nice at Gordyville. They all are very strong Superfarm tractors.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 12:55AM
Just a simple question: Do the stock manifolds bolt up to these recast heads??

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 01:41AM
intake - yes, however the exhaust ports are changed.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 03:56AM
Most of you people don"t have a clue as to what you are talking about

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 03:44AM
Thats a bunch if you are serious . Is this the oem dimension head from Hyper or is this the taller pro stock head from Hyper.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 06:05AM
prostock head

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 10:25AM
Thats a bunch , that head is awesome just from appearance if nothing else. How do suppose that head would work on a 540 light pro? Have to have manifolds made also.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 03, 2011 04:03PM
when you call it hypers prostock head is that the new hyper head available at hyper for the 504 cid + tractors. I live in my own world sometimes and havent heard it called that just called hypers "new" head. Thanks for the clarification.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 04, 2011 12:49AM
I'm not sure what you would consider new , its has been out for a couple of years now unless he has something newer yet. But yes it is for the big cube motors. Pretty pricey though by the time you get all done, longer pushrods , manifolds , etc, etc.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 04, 2011 01:19AM
Forever is correct it has been out a couple of years and can only be used on cylinder bore 4 5/8 and bigger. It requires new head bolts, push rods, rockers, injector hold downs and manifolds.

Re: Question about Hypermax recast heads February 04, 2011 06:54AM
Yeah I am on the same page. I should have worded it "newest" or "latest".

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason