Kendall chevys February 01, 2011 12:26PM
Hey kendall, going with all hemis for 2011 in the mini`s???? Looking a little short on mini hooks in wtpa. What gives???

Re: Kendall chevys February 01, 2011 12:54PM
Better count up the region hooks for limited minirods before you stick a fork in the class!
I just hope the cheese heads don't mind traveling like their smoke blowing counterparts (ps, dss, and lps tractors, anything that burns grease must need extra permits to cross state lines).

Re: Kendall chevys February 02, 2011 01:17PM
He's parking the Moline and updating the mini rod program to keep peace between the girls and because the moline's either been boycotted, voted out, or banned from almost everywhere he used to pull it.

Re: Kendall chevys February 02, 2011 02:21PM
Too bad about the Moline!
I loved watching that thing run good and bend crankshafts!

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 04:02AM
I don't think that anyone would have a problem if it was built within the rules. You can't just build something and then beg people to let you run it when you new it wasn't legal when you built it.

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 06:42AM
whats wrong with it

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 07:06AM
Over head cam

Re: Kendall chevys February 05, 2011 12:42AM
Depending on where you go, Sometimes the problem is it's not a cast diesel tractor and other times the problem is that it can run hard. Just depends on the week and who has the biggest bunch in there shorts.

Re: Kendall chevys February 05, 2011 12:58AM
The tractor was at Ottertail, Mn regional pull, Tractor got TECHED in, pulled the first night and on the second night it won. Wasn't a problem until then. Confused

Re: Kendall chevys February 05, 2011 10:28AM
How can "they" adjust the rules on a whim??? Are you sure of your facts Spark, or do you have a axe to grind, Hence, no mini, seems to me that if you don`t get your way you have a "Hissy", Think about it, rules are there for a reason, we may not like them sometimes, but a puller adjust to them and has at it. Sure there is crap I don`t like, so we adjust, or do something different. Nothing is "perfect" as for rules. everyone has to roll with it sometimes or move on. You aint the only one thats been "screwed" over the years.

Re: Kendall chevys February 05, 2011 11:27AM
The NO OHC rule was there before that particular set up got built. Rule got "tweaked" to say cam must be IN BLOCK.
Seems if you tip the Minnie over a little the cam isn't clear over the head, so some think it isn't an "overhead" cam ,,,,,,,,, evidently it had an exorcism so it left the block ,
Sorta the Ernie Conner rule book interpretation .
Bit him in the rear.

Re: Kendall chevys February 05, 2011 11:46AM
It would seem that you a splitting some big hairs here, EVERYONE knows what a overhead cam is.,And so do you..

Re: Kendall chevys February 05, 2011 04:30PM
Sorry about my hissy fits, Perry. I jus didn't agree with the politics behind some rule changes. I didn't feel like I got screwed over by any rule change the rule's they changed really didn't affect me. Damn politics got the best of me. Seems like they got it all figured out now, Everybody's getting what they want And there's still tractor pulls to go to.

Re: Kendall chevys February 06, 2011 12:56AM
Thats the main thing Spark, pulls to go to and have fun. Go PACKERS!!!!

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 03:40AM
just trying to clean out the shop. making room for the dog.building a hemi for kelli so she can keep up to her sister.some towns not having pulls.heard thersa signed BSTP.elsing told me minis will be there.maybe have more time to pull at tri county.going to louisville with aaron see you there.maybe i should take the 3 chevys 2 hemis build a 5 engine mod and challenge vories for the title.ha ha.

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 04:36AM
Kendall just put the three chevys in a mod and run close to home. It sounds like between the three org's in NW WI there will be plenty of hooks. Also you should be able to make two hooks at most pull's.

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 10:34AM
Maybe Tri-Co will consider a state rule class since our "open" class is taking a hit with guys jumping ship. Heard about Trersa going to bstp, Hence, our mini`s. We have good leadership this year, last year, not so good.......

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 10:37AM
If Badger wants Theresa $hithole let them have it.. Remember no carryin of food or beverage includin the pullers..

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 11:19AM
Hey now, I like that pull, They have to make money somehow, And I never had a problem with bringing my own stuff, they never even asked!!! I still buy a dbl cheeseburger and fries!!! very tasty and a good price!!!

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 04:11PM
Perry are you sure you only buy one double cheez n fries? I'm guessing you probably made more than one trip to the food stand! Hope the winter has been treating you good. See you soon.

DPS

Re: Kendall chevys February 03, 2011 01:16PM
Hey Kendall, bring the Dog and the 2 minis to Bowling Green this year. It would be great to see you there.

Michael

Re: Kendall chevys February 06, 2011 06:00AM
theresa is a nice pull. track may not be the best, but it is a good time and never had a problem bringing food and beverage in. but whats wrong with supporting a local lions club?? nothing... spend some money!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason