Updating your rules February 02, 2011 04:35AM
I know that there was a rules meeting for a ECI back in Nov. Could not make it to this one. How come they don't have their new rules publish as of yet. I know there are a few of us that are wanting to know if there are any changes. Just wondering if we are going to be able to pull with them this year or have to find another club to pull with. I know I was on their sit to check things out and they don't even have updated pictures of their pullers. They are all from 2007 and 2008. I know I could probibly call them and find this out but I know of several guys that want to know if there is changes from last year. As a club I think they could update some of their thing from time to time.
Not trying to start anything, but is there any update or changes in any classes that I should be aware of? Little birdy told me that there are some changes in the truck classes this year. What are they.

Re: Updating your rules for ECI. February 03, 2011 02:17AM
I heard that there are some changes going on in this club. I seen on your web page that your meeting was in November. How come you don't have the changes posted so that the pullers that are thinking of pulling with you can make the changes now instead of posting them right before the pulling season. When you don't post the changes we as pullers are not going to have much time to do any changes if we can't fit into the class changes. I too dont think that I should be calling someone for information when they have a site that we should be able to look at and see the changes to the rules. Maybe they dont want any new pullers this coming year. How come the changes are not on here yet? I can not believe that a club like this can not keep their web page up better than this. No recent pictures or videos either. Whats up!

4wd trucks February 03, 2011 03:46AM
Only change in 4wd trucks is they will be running bars tires now.

Re: 4wd trucks February 03, 2011 06:02AM
Change for diesel trucks it is now a 2.6 class bushings and covers allowed.

Re: 4wd trucks February 03, 2011 12:03PM
the open class is now a points class. Semis got dropped. Hot farm is 466 3x3 intercooler, 466 3x4 non cooled, 650 3x3 non cooled. Pro farm 10mph can run water.

Re: 4wd trucks February 03, 2011 03:17PM
they also implemented a 426 cubic in class with i believe 3x3 turbo and innercoolers allowed. any speed 18.4-38 tire

Re: 4wd trucks February 05, 2011 01:38AM
where are are these classes at?

Re: 4wd trucks February 05, 2011 05:36AM
Hey Mark what are you wanting to know more about like the demographics of our pulls?

Re: 4wd trucks February 04, 2011 01:34AM
What size bar tires? I have a set of 34" Cepeks that I would sell very cheap as they are not perfect but we ran them last year.

Re: 4wd trucks February 05, 2011 08:31AM
If they work take him up on the offer. He won to many pulls last year and makes too much money. He should practically give them away. woop woop

Re: 4wd trucks February 05, 2011 11:37AM
He won a lot, but Richard made him work for every point !!

Re: 4wd trucks February 06, 2011 11:21PM
I do agree. I am a ford guy anyway and I would consider Rich a good friend. I wish he coulda got over on Tommy, but there is always next year (or this year.) I just like giving Tom grief. I havent seen Tom since last season so I gotta through some barbs at him until the season starts.

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 01:41AM
I also wish Richard would have ended up in the #1 spot, but he sure enjoys running with the Outlaw 4wd class.
They all run hard, and have fun together, and everyone runs a clean program.

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 03:32AM
Thanks for all your support (or lack of it).....

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 05:13AM
Everybody ready for KC, might need to plug in the block heater on that orange truck!

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 06:15AM
Jees Tom friends like them who needs enimes. LOL See Ya in a couple of weeks along as we make it through Louisville

Kathy

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 08:18AM
Heck, I want Tom to do good, just not quite as well as Richard !!!!!

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 01:52PM
O cmon Tommy. You know you are fairly high on my list. It is crowded though. Say... Are you bringin your truck to Norfolk for that pull, too? (HAHA) Right?

Re: 4wd trucks February 07, 2011 02:12PM
Hey Tom, you talk to Darrell at all? Is he gonna be up and running?

Re: 4wd trucks February 08, 2011 04:33AM
We won't be at Norfolk, but I heard Joe and Ron will be there.

Re: 4wd trucks February 08, 2011 05:17AM
Tom I heard that you were going to put up a lot of money for the 4wd class in Norfolk since you won alot last year . WOOP WOOP BeerThumbs Up

Re: 4wd trucks February 08, 2011 09:04AM
hmmm, first I had heard of that, but head on out there, no need to wait for me.

Re: 4wd trucks February 08, 2011 12:57PM
Well Tom you will have my support in KC the same amount you will have my support in Norfolk.

Re: 4wd trucks February 11, 2011 10:35PM
I have a pulling tractor I want to get out and start doing some pulling again. Hot farm is my class but takes $$$ to compete. Just wondering if I should try limited pro? Could someone tell me what the payouts are between the two classes ? Might help me get pointed in the right direction.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009