Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 03, 2011 12:25AM
hello, we've put a dt360 in a 666 tractor. problem is that the truck manifold flipped over leaves the turbo outside the hood....cant have that. thought about haveing a header made......big bucks n wouldnt look right. have found that the manifold we need would either be and M&W for like a 766 tractor, or an exhaust manifold off of a payloader or IH log skidder with a DT 360 in it. if you have one or know where i could find one I would really appreciate the help thanks to all.......

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 03, 2011 01:49AM
Make adapter plate to angle turbo where you want it. Did this on truck manifold on 400. Would think hood clearence would be ok on 766. I understand a bolt on manifold would be easier. Good luck.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 03, 2011 02:09PM
Hey is my block done yet?

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 03, 2011 01:37PM
You are right the truck manifold requires way to much work to get under 666 sheetmetal. The log skidder manifold is the best but getting hard to find. Heard a guy talking about a cummins manifold that would work but have no info.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 04, 2011 01:45PM
I'd like to hear more about this Cummins manifold that might work. There was one on here that was mistakenly advertised as a D312/360 turbo manifold a month or two ago.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 03, 2011 02:42PM
I have two different turbo manifolds for a IH 360 that will keep your turbo under your hood. Email me for pic. Thanks

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 03, 2011 03:21PM
hi, i am also looking for the same manifold. you can email me at reddogcrf@hotmail.com thanks.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 04, 2011 01:32PM
We used the non turbo manifold off a 766. Cut the round outlet off and welded on a piece of rectangle tubing with a turbo foot on top of that. You can make the tubing any length or angle to put the charger where you want it. Probably not the best flow you could get but it works and the manifolds are easy to find.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 04, 2011 03:27PM
I took the 2 part truck manifold, cut the turbofllange off of it and welded a 400 series turboflange onto it. Works great. I tried a Cummins 5.9 and with a bit of modification it will work. The one I tried was from a JCB Fastrack but the turbo flange was outside the hood of the 666.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 08, 2011 11:56AM
A manifold off of a 312 and 360 will work on the DT 360 just fine. I took one off of a 666 and matched up perfect. So good luck they are easy to find. I think you can get a new one from A&I for $200 or out of a junkyard for $100.

Re: Looking For IH 360 turbo manifold for tractor!!!!! please help February 08, 2011 11:32PM
yep that will work but manifold off a 312 or a 360 is not a turbo manifold and if i remember right they are awful choked up inside. then we would have to make a flange for the turbo. no prob but looking for something that would appear more of a factory setup

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,925, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,021.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM