western pulls February 04, 2011 12:30AM
are there any pulls in the western states like montana or washington? what organization are they with if so? contacts?

Re: western pulls February 04, 2011 04:14AM
There is a club in utah, and idaho, the idaho club will be doing shows in wyoming and idaho this year. have not heared anything for washington yet. pro west out of canada usually does a show in haver and fort benton montana, what type of vehicle u runnin? as far as contacts e-mail me and i can get u what you need,,,

Re: western pulls February 04, 2011 04:25AM
Theres pulling in Oregon and Washington.Gonzo 1066 thats on here pulls in NW Washington.I just watched some youtube videos of truck pulling in Oregon. Its not the level of pulling back east but there is pulling.

They have truck pulling in Montana and I know they used to pull tractors.The Williams Brothers that own the huge Big Bud tractor used to pull a V-12 Allison.

Re: western pulls February 04, 2011 06:48AM
there are pulls in oregon i'm not sure what kinda pulls in washington though. it might be farm tractors of some sort. i have a friend that lives in washington that has 2 multi engine tractors and he always has to pull in other states. they do pull big tractors in sublimity oregon but not mini's.

Re: western pulls February 05, 2011 04:52AM
There are two organizations in WA and OR that I ihave info on. Oregon Tractor Pullers pull stock and sorta hot farm tractors with stock trucks. Northwest Tractor pullers will let anything that is safe pull. There in a listing under links on the pulloff page for Northwest TPA.
I pull an open rpm IH 560 that is currently broken and I'm currently broke.
Steve former prez of NWTPA

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason