Hey Jake..... February 06, 2011 01:16AM
Just clicked on your name and read your bio on here and really enjoyed that feature. That got me to thinking about how much this website is probably appreciated by so many in this sport. Now here's the hard part, or as Rush says here comes the but, why don't you get a post office box under Pulloff.com and put that address on here, you might be surprised by the generosity (or not) of the fans of this site! If you have already done that then my bad and please point us "slower" humans in that direction.Confused Thanks !

Re: Hey Jake..... February 06, 2011 02:51AM
Jake ask each year for people who want to help him out to sponsor him in the Diabetes charity ride that he does each summer.

S'no Farmer

Re: Hey Jake..... February 06, 2011 04:16AM
oops just found that you already have a PO box thanks ! This human is gettn faster hehe.

Re: Hey Jake..... February 06, 2011 05:18AM
Thanks S'no Farmer,

Yes I do a Diabetes charity ride every Summer and I’m planning on it again this Summer, Lord willing. I really appreciate the support I’ve gotten over the past few years and I am thankful for each and every donation that I’ve gotten. There have been some amazingly generous people who have donated each year. I’ll post more information about that fundraiser in a few more months (when Spring is finally here and my butt gets used to being on a bike seat again).

For anyone else wondering, I do also accept donations for the running and upkeep of this page (click the link below my signature). Like most of the rest of the pulling community, I simply love this motorsport and I don’t make any money at it, it costs me about $100 a month to run this page, but it’s a great community to be a part of.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason