Excalibur pulling February 09, 2011 11:21AM
Does anyone know what is going on with excaliber pulling? Nothing on the websites or any more information about this big merger? or has this deal been a failure

Re: Excalibur pulling February 10, 2011 06:39AM
i was wondering too, haven't heard or seen anything.

Re: Excalibur pulling February 10, 2011 07:31AM
Theres a link to the new website on the links page on this very website

Re: Excalibur pulling February 10, 2011 11:12AM
Unfortunatly though there is no useful information on it yet. Why would I want to fill out a membership form when i don't know what i am going to be a member of. Be nice to know what classes and where they will be pulling before I sent a check

Re: Excalibur pulling February 10, 2011 12:40PM
It seems when this stuff starts - mergers - whatever you want to call it it always ends in failure ; big time - why would you want to merge ??? East Centrals always been too high for local organizations to sign a contract ; my god its only - tractor pulling - you gonna get rich over it . no , you end up with a pile of broke parts not worth anything ; its always the - good ole boy - buddie system with them any way - why would you want to compete with that ? The first year everyone will be mad , nothing will run smooth but thats normal for them , good luck...... its needed

Re: Excalibur pulling February 11, 2011 07:59AM
Yeah, you got that right about the buddy system. And yes this is going to be a huge failure but sadly there are going to be several promoters that get burnt very badly before excaliber goes under!!!

Re: Excalibur pulling February 11, 2011 09:41AM
Can't say for sure if it is all gonna work out. But from what I've heard they are not changing any rules in either organization due to this merger. East Central and Tri State almost always pull at the same event. The old way of doing buisness was that a promoter would have to sign two contracts. One for the tractors and one for the trucks. Now the promoter just signs one contract instead of two. I think that would be a good thing. I know several people in both organizations. I hope that open minds and patience are used in this upcoming pulling season. I look forward to attending as many events as possible. Good luck to all !!!!!

Re: Excalibur pulling February 12, 2011 07:04AM
If the merger was mostly about the promoter having to sign only one contract, why was it kept such a secret from its members? Seems like a very bad way to do business!

Re: Excalibur pulling February 12, 2011 07:56AM
Is there any truth to the rumor that the truck assocation was going to offer the lite ss and 4.1 if ECMTPA didnt merge?

Re: Excalibur pulling February 12, 2011 02:43PM
Definately on the LSS & the 4.1 was thought to be a possibility.

Re: Excalibur pulling February 13, 2011 04:13AM
Heard excaliber has been begging the outlaws to cosanction with them on the few pulls they have booked so they have enough tractors for a good class.

Re: Excalibur pulling February 13, 2011 04:46AM
If they were smart they would run under the outlaw banner as a state affiliate but there is too many bull headed people with cmpa and east central to even consider that. the mergere between east central and cmpa is good for the promoter only for the sake of only signing one contract, it beneifits no one in the pulling world what so ever pullers or any association there is only room for 1 maybe 2 so called national associations the rest of the little associations need to run under either Outlaws, NTPA, or PPL as a state affiliate. Until this happens pulling will continue to go down hill

Re: Excalibur pulling February 13, 2011 02:34PM
Excaliber will do just fine. Until the gas and diesel prices come under control, all associations will drop in numbers weither it be state or national level pulling. Now find something else to bad mouth or just sit there with your teeth in your mouth.

Re: Excalibur pulling May 31, 2011 12:08AM
Is there a posted pulling schedule yet?????????????

Re: Excalibur pulling May 31, 2011 02:59AM
Yes
[www.xcaliberpulling.com]
First pull June 11, Mexico MO.

Re: Excalibur pulling May 31, 2011 04:55PM
looks like several of there pulls are the same day and place as Outlaws.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM