Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 05:39AM
It's amazing that when someone posts a new thread on this site, that inevitably it gets hijacked by users of the site wishing to discuss two subjects: cheating and brand of tractor. Here's a couple thoughts for ya. Make your own idiotic thread and title it "Why I whine about my Hobby". Then all you brand loyalty guys who get your rocks trying to label the cheater by color take a few minutes and figure out that the brand of tractor in question didn't build itself illegal or load up on illegal liquids... As long as I can remember I have been attending pulls, and the best days of pulling seem to be gone, mostly due to money, and politics, but when it was good the guys showed up and may have ribbed each other about brands or the parts they were running salvaged from the junkyard, but they were doing it for fun....and people like the cry baby crew that hijack every thread with who cheated and what color was it, and the cheaters themselves suck the life right out of this sport. There are still some guys doing it for fun and love of the sport, they'd be the guys building with enginuity not money, they'd be the ones who show up to pull even if they know they probably won't leave with the big check, probably have spent time talking to fans and sitting kids on their machines, and you know what they do more for the sport than any finger pointing politician you'll find on here. Grow up boys.

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 11:19AM
I like the way you think

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 11:35AM
I am glad people bring up all kinds of crazy and not so crazy things on here. If you don't like what you read have a come back or don't read. I love it when guys get on here and say you asked a stupid question that was asked before. So what? Nobody made you click on the post. Waste you time? I guess you had so much going on is why you were sitting behind the computer. If you can pull for fun well good for you. Some people pull for fun and because they like fair competition. Does anybody in nascar race just for fun? You should grow up. Guys stick tons of money and time into pulling to do well to just get beat by a cheater. That is a fact in any class anywhere pulling. There is no honor in pulling for some people. It is good that people bring things up on this page. If it is not happening where you pull now, you may be aware when it happens in your area. If you are refuring to the case heads well at leaste it is out there and known. For like 5 years those heads have been out there. Maybe even longer. Tractor pulling is not a low buck sport in any class. The days of junkyard parts are gone forever. I pick and choose what I read on here and what I belive. Maybe you should too. By the way where is Esdon this week. Ripping somebody off hooking up some turbos and tubes. Thats not what I think , but some do and you can't change their mind or mine. Fact or fiction. You decide. Esdon is the number 1 reconized name in pulling. Hypermax made pulling what it is today. Pulling should be a red green show. That is what most farm with these days. Antique pulling is what those other colors are for. 640 is the correct CI limit for any and all classes. Tractors should not have spark plugs. All IH tractor run NOS like the Kentucky mag 7.

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 12:14PM
I guess Junk Yard is a Junk Yard Dog !! Ger Ruff Ruff ! Does he need a bigger bone?

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 12:22PM
Junk Yard,

I'm sorry, I couldn't really follow and might be confused.. but do you mean you think that all big pulling should be strictly a Red/Green show??

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 12:35PM
Yeah that's what he sayed...

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 01:01PM
i agree junkyard,,,, red and green! after all there like small block chevys and a holes ,every ones got one, how exciting to look at.

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 06:12PM
Thank you for making my point...I could give a rip less about any issue you wasted your time responding with. Maybe you didn't understand, but I was saying that cheating (which is not related to a brand, it's the individual committing the act) and color bashing are both negative things people are doing that hurt the sport.....and if I open a thread about results from a pull why should I have to read through 20 posts about someone who may or may not have cheated...or how you think your "insert color here" tractor is God's gift to tractor pulling. Like I said, if you wanna sob about it make a thread dedicated to your subject and knock yourself out.

Jason Carlton

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 10, 2011 06:15PM
that was in response to Junk Yard btw

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 02:12AM
U are a moron junk yard no doubt.

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 06:14AM
The vast majority of cheaters run IH tractors. It has been proven time and time again and will be proven in the future. That is a fact,always has been always will be

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 06:38AM
Maybe there are more IH cheaters because there is more IHs. If you had the number of IH cheaters per IH tractor I would bet it would be the same as any other brand. Lots of cheaters in pulling no matter what brand. Its only cheating if you get caught anyway. It is just what the USA has turned into. Not just pulling pretty much everything. The only way to get ahead is to stick to somebody else.

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 07:17AM
The Tractor pulling has been dead for years, it is now all about the truck pulling anyways. Tractors are a boring way to fill the show, mod classes like TWD, FWD , Mod tractors(which arent tractors) and semis are the highlights these days. Loose the brand color and all the tractors are the same (as in Boring).

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 08:19AM
tractors are all about pullin,trucks are all about gettin you there!

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 08:29AM
Trucks pull, Tractors putt

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 09:14AM
cheaters use all colors,bin around them all.wise guys lack sence,don't you agree!

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 04:49PM
trucks haul. never had my tractor "pulled" out of snow, mud or the ditch by a pickup.how about you?

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 11, 2011 05:13PM
change,check the links page alot of national and state names to change.lol what a fool!!

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 12, 2011 10:43AM
I wonder ,this is not a case of what came first the chicken or the egg??? Anybody thats been awake and intrested knows that tractor pulling came in the begining,and ran a long time before any of these other pulling rigs were on a track anywhere....Anything else is a after thought to what pulling was about ....rebutels anyone???

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 12, 2011 11:09AM
AMEN!

Re: Red Green Blue Orange Yellow Silver February 13, 2011 02:21AM
IH has the highest number and percentage of cheaters. And the IH pullers cannot build anything on their own. They just go buy it then when they realize they have been ripped off they cheat. Plain and simple.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,789, Posts: 229,986, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,102, Posts: 226,063.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009