ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 10, 2011 06:49AM
What are your predictions and what do you want to see happen in 2011 regarding ESP?

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 10, 2011 03:30PM
A green superfarm points champ

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 10, 2011 05:06PM
yeah esp super farm class is anyones for the taking, its going to be a very tight class between , mr determination, all or nothing, cripple chaos, just 4 fun, and mothers nightmare..... to my knowledge ESP super farm class has never had a john deere points champ..

twd id say -- fintaks, cooks or dan mcdonald

mods -- cole and id like to see someone give the gambler a run for his $$

lss --- with dave everman running this class and a few tweeks to some other tractors in the class id say anything is possible... but id still say hooters scooter for the year end points unless he goes to BG and loses the 2 pike hooks..

hss ---- i think final decision will pick up where he left off last year.. with really close competition from its only money and mid life crisis and possibly daves new tractor if he gets the new tractor buggs out really fast, and depending on how many esp hooks mark hayes makes this year that could mix things up also.....

just my thoughts,,, 2011 is going to be a very exciting year in ESP..... june 4th cant get here soon enough!

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 13, 2011 06:36AM
does anyone know if Dave will run both lite and Heavy with his new ride? And what sheet metal will it wear?

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 13, 2011 07:47AM
I heard he was going to build one just like theMaxx Force which is for sale; it's going to be a Puma -style model.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 02:39AM
I that Henry is going to Bowling Green this year?... If he does that he will miss two hooks at Pike... no way he can win points then.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 06:20AM
No, not henry. Mark Hootman and the hooters scooter. If they go.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 08:53AM
Evermans will not be going to Bowling Green this year. David is having a Hootman chassis built which he will run in both light and heavy classes, sporting Puma 210 sheet metal and 3 turbos.

My class predictions- SFS- Henry, Metz/Musty, Meyers, Spanky, or Gabels. Definately a tight class
MOD- Cole unless we see some other mods stepping it up or a new tractor in the circuit. If Ferry's come up to all the ESP pulls (which is doubtful due to the distance) they will for sure be 2nd at the least. They got Mark in Chatham, NY this year which says a lot about their tractor.
2WD- Scott Kupiec
LSS- Hootman, Weidman (unless he goes GN), David (if we can get the tractor dialed in quickly enough). I also think Benny Clark will do well with a Hootman-built alky motor in the Apparatus as well as Jack Volk (also having work done by Mark)
HSS- Henry, Lloyd, Roy Metz, or David(if we can get the tractor dialed in quickly, as said above). If Ken Blanchard with his new alky-fueled Oliver comes out to ESP pulls a lot he may have a good chance as well. A lot of good tractors this year for the LSS, HSS, and SFS. Going to be a good year I'd say

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 09:30AM
whos WE creepy? do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 09:56AM
No I started working for Henry last spring. The only thing Ive had in my pocket was Windex when David tried to be funny

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 11:57AM
It sounds like this could be an exciting year for esp fans. Im glad to he that the apperatus is going alky, and hope that the ripper gets the bugs worked out. Does anyone know if weidman's new ride will be done for sure? and what sheet metal will it wear? The light class sounds great Especially if relentless gets back on track, and it would be nice to see the smuggler in there as well what a great class this could be.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 12:03PM
the lights,heavy's ,and mods should be exciting

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 12:42PM
are the two hooks in ontario points hooks for ESP?

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 01:40AM
Shame on you Creepy Peepy.. you are on the Everman payroll and you did not pick Sharon to win the mod class!!! Looks like you will not be going to Harrisburg after all.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 14, 2011 01:58PM
HEARD THAT A FEW SUPERFARMS FROM WESTERN PA MIGHT RUN SOME ESP PULLS THIS YEAR FED UP WITH THE DRAMA WITH THE LIM PROS.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 02:27AM
How long before henry builds a light tractor of his own. i would love to hear some predictions

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 02:41AM
i predict the final decision hooks the light class atleast once in esp 2011!

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 04:06AM
with his big head he probably won't make weight Smiling

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 09:09AM
The Final Decision cannot make weight for the light class. As far as Weidman's tractor, it is going to have the same style hood as the first Jessie. I also hope that Jeff and Jeremy can get Relentless straightened out because it has the potential to be a very strong tractor. Theyre getting it figured out, it just takes time. There will also be another blue LSS in ESP this year. Vanslykes are building another Blue Devil. I am very excited to see it run. The two hooks in Canada are ESP hooks

DC- I predicted Mark Cole would win it because he has 3 Chevy's and Sharon has 2 hemis, last time I checked...3 was bigger than 2.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 09:18AM
hey ross call paul in ontario as for the ESP hooks in ontario we will have to see how they do on canadian dirt maybe we will show up with our pro and throw a monkey wrench at the points seeing thats all we use up here monkey wrenchs

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 10:18AM
creepy,
final decision can't be to far off lss weight,as last winter henry wasn't asking the lss class for all that much weight?
get the 2 running as good as cole has his 3 before you start that battle!

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 12:13PM
Sharon's motors run good, just have to have it in the right gear. If you try to run it in a gear for the next class up, then the motors will not turn RPM's.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 12:40PM
Don't forget about that black Predator tractor in the light class. Looked mighty fine at the end of last year...

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 12:53PM
Will the predetor run light or heavy? it sure did look mean in the hss at syracuse. It would be nice to see another true super run in the heavy class.
By the way what did the first Jessie look like, the first that I saw was a 966 back in 04 i think?

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 01:10PM
picture of johns tractor on esp website under driver profile. unless dan beal has changed his mind. told me the only reason he hooked the light class in pike was for a reading on the computer,and he had no intention of running it.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 01:20PM
The Jessie on the website isnt the first Jesse,.......

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 01:26PM
i believe he mean's the first of the current jessie tractor,as john will be debuting a brand new hootman chassis,and hood in 2011. it will look very similar to the tractor on esp site.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 15, 2011 01:28PM
The First Jessie was a 966 IH Pro Stock Diesel- it was the NYTPA PS/SS points champion in 2003. The Ford was one of Hooter's Scooters bought from Mark Hootman and given the name Jessie.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 16, 2011 12:47AM
I believe Mark Hayes is putting a new motor together. Does anybody know what it is going to be? Still small cube or moving to 504? Should be interesting.

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 16, 2011 10:34AM
Do you think the policy peddler will be out more this year, Richard and Matt gave cole's a run for there money at syracuse!!!!

Re: ESP prdictions & what do you want to see in 2011 February 16, 2011 11:52AM
I hope that Mark builds a 504 that would be great for esp lss and nytpa ss class though that little 360 would sure go. Does any body know if the empire express is upgradeing this winter hope to see them more competative in 2011. Thumper ll gave the gambler a good run most times last year , I wonder if they can find so more ponnies this year. I also hope the Zorn brothers can put something together sooner rather than later.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009