fifth quarter resterant February 11, 2011 09:14AM
does any one no if the fifth quarter is still closed or by chance did it open back up or any other good steak houses in louisville, miss the fifth quarter great place to get prime rib

Re:n.f.m.s. fifth quarter resterant kentucky February 11, 2011 12:08PM
r.e. above post is the 5th quarter resterant open, does any one know

Re: Re:n.f.m.s. fifth quarter resterant kentucky February 11, 2011 12:36PM
Pretty sure it is still closed. Alot of good steak house depends on how much you want to spend.

Re: Re:n.f.m.s. fifth quarter resterant kentucky February 11, 2011 12:44PM
money dont matter, just want good steak house,miss the fifth quarter

Re: Re:n.f.m.s. fifth quarter resterant kentucky February 11, 2011 01:15PM
Del Fesco's Steak House has great all around food along with there steaks. It is located in the St. Matthews area of Louisville.

Re: Re:n.f.m.s. fifth quarter resterant kentucky February 11, 2011 01:20PM
The Porkchop sandwichs at the show are darn good for fast food! What's the restaurant in the Executive Inn, it has decent food at a reasonable price and most of all QUIET, everything the machinery show isn't!

Steak House Options February 11, 2011 01:35PM
[patssteakhouselouisville.com]
[www.ruthschris.com]
[johnesrestaurant.com]
[www.mortons.com]

Here ya go...These are your "money is no object" steak joints. Websites have menus and directions for their Louisville locations.

I personally prefer the Château blanc at 105 E. Market Street, I have been a fan of that eating establishment for many years.

Re: Steak House Options February 11, 2011 01:51PM
Is the steak house "Buck Head" still there? Ate there about 10 years ago excellent.

Re: Steak House Options February 11, 2011 05:25PM
U have a Chris n Ruth orvice versa on the Waterson and you have a Jeff Ruby's downtown at the Galt House.. them be your high $$ places.. also have a Tx.Roadhouse off ST Mattews exit on the Waterson.

Re: Del Friscos 5 Stars February 11, 2011 06:12PM
A few years back we went to a place called Del Friscos and it was really good...We all used to eat at the 5th Quarter and most of the group thought it was the best thing ever.But i can say i only had 1 or 2 good slabs of prime rib there,plus about everytime i had to hit a toilet pretty fast afterwards...Just Sayin....I always got the Filet Mignon at Del Friscos,so i can't coment on the Prime Rib there...Below is a link to the place...

[www.delfriscoslouisville.com]

Re: Del Friscos 5 Stars February 12, 2011 02:01PM
Several options close to the fairgrounds off the Watterson:
Breckinridge Lane : Ruth Chris, Texas Roadhouse, Rafferty's, Red Lobster, Hooter's
Bardstown Road : Buckheads, Johnny E's
Shelbyville Rd.: Logan's, Outback,

Re: Del Friscos 5 Stars February 13, 2011 10:34AM
thanks guys for all the options

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,918, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,017.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM