Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 11, 2011 04:38PM
I know sometimes in the pulling world, with different organizations having different rules, a class that goes by one name in one organization can have a different meaning in another organization. For example, NTPA Open Supers and PPL Unlimited Supers are pretty much the same thing.
Outlaws Unlimited Supers run a low enough weight that it's not exactly the same thing.

I have a question about a few Super Stocks in the Great Plains area that run either Nebraska Bush and/or Outlaws.
My question is (just for consistency sake): in the NTPA world, which due to where I live, I get the most of, are the following considered legal as Light Supers with the 504 cubes, non-overhead cam, etc; or would these be considered actually open/unlimited supers:

Wiens/ Adrenalin
Pomajzl/ Basket Case
Meints/Hole Shot

I know the Blue Can Fever tractor of Polson's is a very strong running LSS in the NTPA world.
It would be wonderful someday to see all these guys run at somewhere like Tomah against the Larry Phillips, Peissigs, Lehns, etc. if there wasn't a conflicting hook.

Are there any other tractors similar to this in Nebraska/Kansas/western Iowa etc?
I am very familiar with the tractors of Dennis Johnson, Haugs, Marino, Cokerham, Brent Long, but was curious if there any undiscovered gems out that way that the rest of the country may not be familiar with.

Thanks for clueing me in!

Michael

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 11, 2011 04:47PM
I have think whole shot and arenline are up with temtations... Basket Case i think if he has the right track and setup he is golden but not sure he has the horses.... but I am just a fan

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 12, 2011 04:47AM
I was told that Hole Shot, Adrenaline, and Basket Case are all component light super stocks and they can run Outlaw unlimited or NTPA LSS (if they wanted to). Less cubes than the Temptations and other true unlimiteds, but at that lower weight they can be much more competitive. To the average fan, all of them put on a great show.

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 12, 2011 05:30AM
You could call one tractor Duane Schroeder's Cornhusker Deere an old gem that he sold 2-3 years ago, but Duane has a new gem coming out this year that is going to be a one of a kind like he usually has in the LSS class I think.

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 12, 2011 09:47AM
Michael I hear Hoffman has as new one and Freese will have a new ride this year for the USS in Outlaw Country should be a tough class!

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 13, 2011 02:56AM
little Temptation has been 504 cubes for quite some time

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 14, 2011 01:59AM
Word at the last Bush Pullers meeting was that Duane Schroeders' new component will be a single pro-charger turbo and will compete in the Bush USS class. I hope it screams and will be right in there with the multi-charger tractors. If it does, it will surely influence builders in the future as to whether they should go with the complexity of multi-chargers or the simplicity of a single large charger. And beings it's a John Deere, that will make it even better.

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 14, 2011 02:31AM
There is alot of new iron being built for that Bush Unlimited class! Should have awesome numbers it everything gets assembled.

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 14, 2011 03:16AM
The Bush Pullers have made a HUGE step forward in the construction of their new USS class. If a bunch of new iron shows up, along with the old pre-existing iron, and everybody runs good, it SHOULD be THE premier class to watch. Hopefully, the new iron, such as Duane S's and Shawn W's new JDs, will run good right out of the box. Shawn had mega-problems last year. Hopefully he has them all figured out so he doesn't have two times what he had last year. Dave M had a cataclysmic disaster at Wisner last year and I'm sure he will have the lastest and greatest under his hood too. It will be interesting to see if any of the LSS tractors will step up and join in on the festivities. Lots of rumors flying around about single charger Bush LSS tractors strapping on a couple more chargers to test the waters also. To say the least; it will be an interesting debut of new toys.

Re: Nebraska Bush pullers/Outlaws U/SS question February 14, 2011 10:44AM
IF Cokerhams EVER get their tractor lined out I think it will be one to watch.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,964, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,046.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009