Louisville Super farm February 14, 2011 01:34PM
Any super farm predictions???

Re: Louisville Super farm February 14, 2011 02:04PM
i hope julie conny and mac daddy

Re: Louisville Super farm February 14, 2011 02:44PM
Thursday 1. Julia Conny 2. Kavan 3. Haverhals or Holtgrew (I think it is the first for both so which everone pays the most attention

Friday 1. Salenben 2. Slama 3. Lamoureux

Re: Louisville Super farm February 14, 2011 02:52PM
the winner will have a magnum hood with a Salenbien Perfromance sticker on it!!

Re: Louisville Super farm February 14, 2011 03:38PM
I would like to see the Never Satisfied super farm win a champion.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 14, 2011 03:46PM
Pillow salesmen and the beer and ice cream vendors will be the BIG winners.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 14, 2011 11:10PM
.........nobody's twisting your arm to watch the class. Better yet, don't go if you don't like it.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 15, 2011 05:35AM
AMEN!!!!

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 15, 2011 07:25AM
Running a superfarm tractor is better than running your mouth, which is all you probably own! If you had a chance to own or drive one don't tell me you wouldn't.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 15, 2011 09:10AM
I WOULD WATCH OUT FOR ALL PPL TRACTORS. THEY ARE TUFF TOO!

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 15, 2011 10:09AM
Yes they are when they can run their rules but I think Lville has different rules. A PPL tractor might win a qualifier but a NTPA tractor will win the finals. Just my opinion.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 15, 2011 01:53PM
I knew when I seen a thread about super farm, snoop wouldn't be too far behind.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 16, 2011 12:51AM
snoop is still yet to realize that the super farms match pro stocks in ground speed, and do it without blowing the tires off all the way down the track.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! February 16, 2011 01:10AM
A good sled operator can make any class have ground speed.

As for Super Farms, they have put on the best show down here in Louisville for quite a few years in a row. Are they generally the most exciting class? Probably not. Are they the most powerful class? No. Do some people hate them? Yes. Can they put on an excellent show? Absolutely.

Super Farm isn’t a perfect class. In fact there is no perfect class in pulling. I don’t blame people for hating the class, there are definitely some classes I like better than others, but when this week is over I’m guessing that Super Farms will be one of the best shows of the event.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

come on jake! February 16, 2011 01:22AM
you and i both know the diesel fwds will be the best class Smiling

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 01:29AM
Overall in this motorsport, that class is definitely not my least favorite... not even close. It will be an interesting class to watch at this event, but I don’t think it will be the shortest/quickest class of the show.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 02:19AM
The DFWD had better have their act together in Lville or this will be their 1st and last trip. There is no chance it will be the best class of the weekend and a 50/50 chance it will ever hook there again.

Diesel Trucks February 16, 2011 03:27AM
The biggest problem with diesel trucks is that they don't park well and they dont make for a fast show. In the past, they have been slow to get even there gear on to pull. A tractor (not just super farm) can be picked up on the front and then placed on the sled. The trucks will not be as fast and I'm guessing the show will be 2 times as long.

Re: Diesel Trucks February 16, 2011 08:15AM
I sometimes wish the sleds had a 50' rope tow to reach out and pull the 4wds back to the sled. After the 4th atempt to back you wish a few guys would hop out and guide the weightless rear back.

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 10:37AM
If the class couldn't get their act together at outdoor events this summer, how do we expect them to be any better indoors? Some of the delay is due to the physical vehicle, but the majority of the jacking around waiting is caused by the pullers in this class. Hate to tell them, but very few of the fans attend a pull specifically to watch this class. 10-1 this is the only time you'll see them at louisville so if you want to watch you better go this year.

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 01:29PM
When they booked this class, I canceled my trip, sorry, but these trucks stink, just look at Tomah last year, what, 3 got down the track, the rest either broke, blewup or was "filler". Need Minis, not these things indoors..........

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 02:23PM
All of these posts are doing wonders for the sport!

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 02:46PM
Sorry Borewheeldrives its called tractor pulling...leave it to the tractors to put on a show... but thanks for the ride to the track

Re: come on jake! February 16, 2011 03:20PM
Another one, and I am a tractor puller.

Re: come on jake! February 17, 2011 07:00PM
It's just another way to further promote the sport and you have a problem with it? Why? And the diesel truck guys are a class act of people and they do their best to put on a show. If someone don't like them then don't watch them.

Re: come on jake! February 18, 2011 02:14AM
Don't you know by now that when it comes to these elite shows most have the opinion that if it's not green or red your not worthy of being there?

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! To; Informer February 16, 2011 03:27PM
Like Jake says, a good sled operator can make any class look fast.
No weights in the weight box(OK,OK, maybe 2 weights, and notice they are at the BACK of the weight box) and leave the trip WAY ahead = "fast" SF class.
Y A W friggin N !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and I REALLY like the "spin" on not blowing the tires off, that is called CHOKE, or SNUFF.
The Obama administration needs you. Also Al Gore and the global warming nuts. You have a skill they can use.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! To; Informer February 16, 2011 03:30PM
I only saw one session of super farms last year in Louisville, but not one of them choked. ah-oh.

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! To; Informer February 16, 2011 03:50PM
Prediction. Next year 9500# limited pro on Saturday afternoon

Re: Louisville Super farm, YAWN! To; Informer February 16, 2011 11:55PM
Maybe the 8500# Light Pros!

Re: Louisville Super farm, DFWD February 18, 2011 12:43PM
The thing many people forget about the DFWD guys is that they are virgins to the sport and are now just getting their hands down the pants of big time pulling and are trying to figure out what to do.

10 years ago we just had a chip and a straightpipe. Today we have every one of the Big 3s motors pushed into the 4 digits and counting. Its a fast growing sport with a lot of growing pains. All of the old farts on here saying the diesel guys are slow, are correct, maybe some of the guys are. But remember your first time pulling at a national event with a lot of people watching you? It takes a few years to calm those nerves and get on the top of your game with pull etiquette at these big shows. I know I screwed up big time with mine at the first big indoor pull I pulled at. But who did we learn from? nobody, we are first generation DFWD pullers. Shunned by most of the tractor guys who will refuse to help us because they dont want us, then ridiculed because we run around like lost puppies in their eyes.

I think I speak for all DFWD guys in saying we are sorry for being your dumping grounds for everything that goes wrong at a pull. We accept this responsibility until another new guy (new class) comes along that can be your dumping grounds.

Or what if we flipped the tables and 40 years ago we were pulling DFWDs and just now we were starting to pull tractors? It would be the same old BS im sure.

Until recently there was the DFWD community as themselves. Forming our own classes, and bugging organizations to add them. Just now are we starting to coexist with the big guys (NTPA, PPL and such) You gotta remember 5 years ago we had no sanctioning, we were just guys with turned up trucks pulling at fairs. Same place all of you tractor pullers started.

So in the end, what im saying is were the new guys raining on your parade, you dont want us there evidently but the promoters chose to have us there. Just like the chose you many years ago. Fast forward 20 years and we will all be one big family, well somewhat. Just like the Red and green pullers have their differences, at the end of the day were all there to hook and put on a good show for the fans.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,745, Posts: 229,887, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM