sad news February 15, 2011 02:15PM
I just wanted to inform everyone that my grandpa passed away this week. The funeral is set for Friday and I will try my best to still make the pull in Louisville. Hopefully the plane will be on time. My grandpa loved pulling I hope I will make him proud. He will be greatly missedSad Ryan Salenbien

Re: sad news February 15, 2011 03:17PM
Butch, Ryan & Family,
I extend a heartfelt condolence. I know you will always cherish a mountain top of memories. It was always so neat to see four generations represented whether in the winner's circle or in the pull pits or the grandstands. Please take the proper time now with the family, during this special time. If you make it safely and soundly to the pull, fine. If not, there will be another time to pull.

Re: sad news February 15, 2011 11:20PM
Very sorry to hear that, Ryan. Dave is correct. I hope you can lay down the pass of a lifetime for him, but your family needs you too. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Charles Poosch

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 12:03AM
Ryan & Salenbien family, we will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 12:22AM
Very sorry to hear Ryan & Butch. Just know he is watching over you. I'm sure he will be greatly missed by all who knew him. If theres anything we can do, just let us know. Our prayers are with you and your family

Sincerely
Rob and Andrew

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:04AM
Ryan, Butch, and family. Sorry to hear of your loss, treasure your memories. Our prayers are with you at this difficult time. Best of luck Friday, you know he will be with you. Jon, David, and all our family.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:21AM
Salenbien family,

My father and I would like to express our condolences on your loss. I pray you can find peace in this time of grief, and I hope you can find comfort in the memories your family has shared together. I hope you can make the farm show, but spending time with family is much more important than a tractor pull. We’ll keep your family in our prayers.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:19PM
Ryan , butch and family sorry to hear about your loss. you will be in our thoughts. the Dean family. PS If you make it friday put it in the sand.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 03:23AM
Ryan, Jason, Jesse, and I want to send our condolences. The boys lost their Granpa this past fall, so we know what you are dealing with. Remember the good times and laugh or chuckle a lot--it helps the grieving process immensely. If you make the show, there will be some who wish you hadn't. God bless and safe travels. JW

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 11:44AM
Ryan,Butch,& Family very sorry for your loss.You are in our prayers. If you make it to pull in time good luck I hope you win.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 12:33PM
Sorry for your loss Ryan. Wolverine Deere 2 & 3 team

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:24PM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family .An I know Ryan you
will make him proud. Good luck. The Krebs family.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:27PM
Sorry to hear the news Ryan.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:25PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2011 01:28PM by IH.

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 01:51PM
Ryan,
My Thoughts and Prayers are with You and Your Family!!!

Tim Fortin

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 03:27PM
Very sad news.Your Grandpa was a very special man who will be missed by all.My thoughts and prayers go out to the whole Salenbien family.
I wish you the best of luck at Louisville,put it in the sand !!!!!!!!!

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 04:03PM
Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Hope you put down one heck of a pass! If there is anything I can do, just shout!

Dave

Re: sad news February 16, 2011 04:34PM
Sorry to hear about your loss Salenbien family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM