Salenbine DQ February 18, 2011 10:54PM
Was told his water didnt pass slama in the finals is this true??

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 12:59AM
If you check the farmshow web site he is listed in second place! unless you are trying to start something?

Re: Salenbine DQ fan1 you are full of sh-t February 19, 2011 01:07AM
fan1 you are a sore loser. they give them fuel and water to use. I am sure that he has learned his lesson on water. everybody needs to grow up! spend money on your engine instead of time on the computer! thats how you beat people.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 01:12AM
I know Ryan didnt leave Michigan until 3:00 pm friday afternoon because of of his grandfarther funneral.They had his tractor truck down and inspected and set unattended tanks unsealed before they got there.Plus I just got off the phone with him and he said he used last yrs water that the farm show gave out. So Could some one put something in the tanks possbile?
All I know is that it would be bad for his business if he was really caught for cheating. All know there is alot of people that dont like winners because everyone awesome there cheating just look at MAC DADDY right now everyone tihnks they cheat.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 02:20AM
The fan 1 is right.He did get dqued.Slama sneaks in to the finals.Water was very hot.You can question what happened or speculate but the bottom line was a DQ.Maybe the post before Louisville about this tractor there is something to it.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 03:47AM
Thank you horses mouth . Fan 2 not trying to start rumors just saying the facts so get yours right thank you

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 03:52AM
Heard the same. Slama sneaks in around Show Time by 3 inches!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 04:15AM
Its true. Part way into the next class they called Ryan back to the arena because his water did not pass and tested multiple different samples of his water, all failed. He was DQ'ed. Sad deal.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 04:33AM
On the NFMS site hes listed as a DQ.

[www.farmmachineryshow.org]

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 07:51AM
C'mon! Does it really matter, everybody comes on here and tells us it's just big Brush Pull anyways!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 08:44AM
Yeah but I guess NO JESUS JUICE!! lol. Bout time a line is drawn on some of this BS!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 08:52AM
What about the 1st and 3rd place tractors? They all used his dyno..just sayin'. What about the previous years he won down here and at BG also..think those speculations are true just didn't get caught! Guess Hunt just glad he broke..Glad they are finbally doing something about this issue. Just hope it isn't to late and have cheaters ruin a class.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 08:59AM
Hope they tested the year old NFMS supplied water and compare to what was found after the run. That could reveal what happened. Ryan's consistant hole shots keeps him at the top of the class.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:05AM
The thing is if he used last year's water that was a no no...rules are you buy the water this year and run it this year!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:09AM
Rumor is the 3rd place tractor dumped his water on the way back. The committee wasn't happy. Don't look for him to do much tonight.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:20AM
Just because you by their water and they watch you put it in doesn't mean the jesus juice wasn't laying in the bottom of the tank???
DEET DEE DEE!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:16AM
Good Point! I wasn't aware of that rule. I'm glad they have everyone on the same fuel/water.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:39AM
I have a question for the people that WERE THERE AND SAW WHAT HAPPENED.
Did he argue about it?
tia

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:45AM
If it's true that the 3rd place guy dumped out his water should he be allowed in the finals? Did they test it? Did it pass?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:47AM
good question MeanGreen. I hope somone explains this to all pullers.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 10:25AM
Ok, i have a question for everyone, and please, don't be dipsticks about this. If you want to comment on it, put some thought to it, and give a serious comment on it...

When will NTPA and the powers that be, pull their heads out of their butts... Isn't Larry Richwine just as guilty for always testing Ryan's water when they come up with some new mixture to see if it will pass NTPA's test? Or is Larry always finding a new way to test for Ryans newest cheating fluid? When will they finally just say ok, enough is enough, and quit selling him an NTPA membership?

Also, how does this make NTPA look... Ryan is the superfarm rep on NTPA's national board. How in the world can someone that has promoted cheating by coming out with the different variations of "michigan water" be a class representative? How is that being a good class representative?

I guess in my eyes, this makes the NTPA look tarnished. And i'm seriously going to reconsider who i book my show with in 2012. I know it won't be NTPA anymore.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 10:50AM
In my opion It not cheating if it meets the standards that the Ntpa OutLaws have set.And Im sure that Ryan would sell his his so called water to anyone that wanted it. Its what made this country speacial because! a person with drive determination to succedd can. It no diferent with Nascar Fromal One .It meets the rules it not cheating Pull Promotor you list serval reason that Ryan would cheat because on the national board come have some common sense that the problmn in this country there is no thought or common sense.

As for Ryan He knew everyone was gunning for him watching if he cheated he flushed his tanks he said 3 times so there wasnt a chance to be accused of cheating.

And there was no chance of a competitor of cheating and tampering with his tractor setting unattended in the arena when he was still in michigan ?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:18AM
he,s back in2 place on the nfm wiinners post the dq is gone

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:33AM
This lil 3 inch class needs to get kicked to the curb on the gn level. 1000hp tractors never did belong at a gn event, if the greedy whores weren't needing the entry and membership $$$$ then all these wannabes wouldn't have come out of the wood work searchn and scratchn for 5 ponies here and 10 ponies there, and when they ran out of ponies then here comes the cheatn i.e. michigan water ect.ect. Everyone knows the sf class is just a profit center created by ntpa. They laugh at them whiners all the time, you would think the lil 3 inchers would take their marbles and go home. Confused

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:36AM
You better look again. Still shows a DQ.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:34AM
Maybe everyone on here should quit the speculation and wait for Ryan to come on here when he gets home and tell his side of the story. An earlier post said it was a good thing Hunt didn't make it in. What about Deck. They run Two of ryans motors. Remember the whole who done it Michigan water caper in the Outlaws in 2009. The truth will come out

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:37AM
Eye Popping

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:46AM
dq is still there why would he have to flush his tank three times if he never cheats? how could decks water have been checked when he dumped it on the way back to broadbent

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 05:26AM
Was Deck's water dumped out on the way to Broadbent? If so, how did he get to finals when pullers are told not to dump out anything. Just curious??

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:47AM
there is no warm or hot on the test. it's either pass or fail

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 11:54AM
fail the first but pass the second = WARM fail the first and fail the second = HOT . Eye Popping

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 12:44PM
Shame on NTPA! This has been going on for 2 or 3 years and they refuse to take care of it. How hard is it when the NTPA rule says "WATER AND WATER SOLUABLE OIL ONLY"? PPL was doing the teching at Louisville this year, not Richwine!! PPL caught it first time! The PPL guys need to be thanked for doing their job. The tech guys don't like kicking people out, but rules are rules.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 04:09PM
Shows what you know. Richwine was doing the testing. Way to go Richwine!!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 19, 2011 09:18AM
They didn't pour it in or seal it. There goes the honor system boys. He had a year to find out how to hide it with his wife being a chemist. This year the water was blue not green!

Re: Salenbien DQ February 19, 2011 04:06PM
Lets get real here. If a test is made to test water, then the test tests water. Whatever combination is being used that passes that test is legal. Why? Because it passes the test. Any other time all season long his water passed the test. No DQ all summer long. (according to the NTPA website) Ryan has proven time after time that his tractor can and will win every time it comes out of trailer. He doesnt need to cheat to win. In all sports competitors push the rules to their limits. Tractor pulling is no different. (ex: puttin air in your tires after hitch is checked raises your hitch) Ryan produces very good running equipment and with a lot of class. Im sure that Ryan will beat this deal just as he has in the past. Can't keep the best down for long. Good luck Ryan.

Proud customer, supporter, and friend of Salenbien performance.

Re: Salenbien DQ February 19, 2011 04:10PM
Was the testing method different this time??

Re: Salenbien DQ February 20, 2011 01:37AM
Iwaa thinking the exact same thing! Wonder I'd their water was checked

Re: Salenbien DQ February 20, 2011 01:29AM
de1066
Lets get real here. If a test is made to test water, then the test tests water. Whatever combination is being used that passes that test is legal. Why? Because it passes the test. Any other time all season long his water passed the test. No DQ all summer long. (according to the NTPA website) Ryan has proven time after time that his tractor can and will win every time it comes out of trailer. He doesnt need to cheat to win. In all sports competitors push the rules to their limits. Tractor pulling is no different. (ex: puttin air in your tires after hitch is checked raises your hitch) Ryan produces very good running equipment and with a lot of class. Im sure that Ryan will beat this deal just as he has in the past. Can't keep the best down for long. Good luck Ryan.

Proud customer, supporter, and friend of Salenbien performance.

Does Ryan build connecting rods, pistons, camshafts, deckplates, girdles, cylinder heads, turbos, injectors, injection pumps, transmissions, cut tires ect.ect. ? Just exactly what does he do besides operate a dyno and supply a liquid that goes into a water injection system? thanks.

Re: Salenbien DQ February 20, 2011 01:33AM
If this MI water is so good in a little turbo its gotta be outstanding in a big or multiple turbo set up right?Cool

Re: Salenbien DQ February 20, 2011 08:25AM
Yes he builds complete motors. Actually he built mine. He has also built a lot of others. He does some in house machining parts gathering and assembling. He will do anything you want him to. If most of the bashers knew as much as they lead on, this would already be public knowledge.

Re: Salenbien DQ February 20, 2011 03:17AM
I see what your saying but aren't you allowed only two ingredients water and water soluble oil. What did the test pick up ? How much soluble oil are you allowed? Why did it pass this last year and not this year. JUst a lot of unanwered questions.

Re: Salenbien DQ February 20, 2011 03:29AM
every rule book i have ever seen says water only with maybe water lube, when you are trying to come up with a mixture to pass a test to gain an advantage that is still cheating, it says water only and water lube , they new what they were doing, they are flat cheating, period.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 03:33AM
The first place tractor on Friday night was DQed at tampico this year for the same problem by PPL check the web site. I wonder??????????

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 03:57AM
I was told they checked his water 2 more times after ryan was dqed and it always passed. He was clean. His was teched 3 times on Fri and twice on Sat. and always clean. To me you would be a darn fool to cheat on this big of a stage.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 04:19AM
Well then why was he DQed after the pull

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 04:24AM
It's clearly time for the NTPA to step up to the table and address this "michigan" water issue. If NTPA wishes to maintain its integrity with the public, the competitors, and the Fair Boards it wishes to contract with, it needs to enforce the rules it establishes. It has been openly discussed with the NTPA Officials that this was a problem and they have refused to directly address it. Conducting the multiple water tests for Ryan has directly implicated the NTPA in their complacency regarding this item. It is obvious if Ryan felt he had to "flush" his tank several times that it had a prohibited product in it. Due to the NTPA's complicity in this matter, they share the responsibility and embarrassment for Ryan's DQ. Lets clean up the mess before this next years competition starts!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 04:38AM
Mr NTPA's responsiblity. For once, someone on here makes sense!

This is total and complete egg on the face of NTPA for always allowing Ryan to send samples in, and for larry to test them and say they are legal or not.

Fact is, no matter what anyone else on here says, he was caught, and DQ'd. That means he was illegal! Quit making up excuses. Face the facts, he was caught with something in his water.

I'm kinda really starting to have my doubts about him as a person. If you have to concoct water mixtures to be competitive, how good are the parts or services you offer? Also, is he a straight forward businessman? How do you know if you took your motor there, he isn't going to take your good parts and exchange them with junk? But uses the dyno to sway your decision. It probably wouldn't be hard to manipulate the dyno. Afterall, it is a computer. I'm pretty sure his integrity as a person, and a business is tarnished here. I think enough is enough. How many more chances does everyone need to give to guys like him who continually keep trying to cheat?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 05:40AM
If Ryan is supposed to be some sort of dyno god, why can't he find the power without the bullshit water.The Louisville rules said show up dry. No fuel, no water,and no antifreeze. That is pretty simple to understand. I personly witnessed two tractors refueling next to the backup sled before entering Freedom Hall. They must burn alot more fuel than the rest of us in a couple minute warmup. If you can't play by the Louisville rules stay home. There are plenty of other good running superfarms out there to take those spots that do no need to cheat to win. The tech guys have enough to deal with at the event without wasting their time on babysitting the cheaters.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 07:12AM
Can you post the rules , can't find em anywhere

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 10:03AM
Exactly as printed in the rule book: 2.3.f. Water and soluble oil (no other additives) are the only ingredients allowed for water injection.

What wiggle room does anybody see in this rule?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 10:56AM
Maybe NTPA has to identify the "soluble oil" by naming a brand and a maximum allowable level. It would seem that everyone should understand what straight water is!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 10:51AM
The only thing Max Simpson recomends is NAPA cutting grinding oil it's in a blue bottle he recomends only 3 ounces per gallon of water

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 04:37AM
Know the facts everyone that knows RYAN, he's as honest as the day is long. What about last year's winner?? on thursday night got caught with hot fuel!!! nothing got said then on saturday in finals same thing nothing happen!! Just didn't want RYAN on top like he is. GREAT mechanic ,tractor driver, owner, and competitor. They had it out for him this year. Shame on them. The truth will come out!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 04:56AM
"know the facts" answer the ?'s as to what Ryan really offers as a business besides water and dyno svcs? thanks

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 07:40AM
Why, why, why????? If someone is honest why would they try to use anything other than water and diesel. Why mix up bull sh## and test it. HELLO people that is called a cheater. Tractors are only allowed diesel and water. If anyone wants to add anything else to there tractor to fuel it they are a frek##** CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 07:47AM
In my opinion these guys that keep pushing it to limit with both fuel and water need to grow up pull their heads out of their ***** and realize that they are wrecking the class and the sport for everyone. The other classes dont seem to have this problem.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 07:55AM
open up the turbo to 3x4

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 08:06AM
If they get kicked out for 5yrs that won't hurt the class as much as themselves. It's up to the NTPA to enforce the rules. It's up to the competitors to stay within the rules. Nascar is the same way... push but don't break the rules.

Re: Salenbine DQ-Thanks Ryan February 20, 2011 09:17AM
Thanks Ryan for making the SuperFarm class look bad! Everyone gripes about this class anyway and well you brought unnecessary attention to it. Hope promoters will look over you and other cheaters and let the real pullers still pull at big events. Thanks again!

Re: Salenbine DQ-Thanks Ryan February 20, 2011 10:33AM
should be madatory for the first place tractor to have fuel and water checked at every pull. need only to check first place because no one came to get second

Re: Salenbine DQ-Thanks Ryan February 20, 2011 10:36AM
It would be awesome if all the posters here actually knew what was goin on. But, everyone on here hears the rumors and immediately starts tying!

Re: Salenbine DQ-Thanks Ryan February 20, 2011 10:39AM
Here’s some of the info as I know it:

The water was supplied by the farm show and the pullers were allowed to fill there own tanks. It’s the pullers responsibility to purge their own tanks. Samples were pulled from multiple tractors and Ryan’s samples were the only samples that failed. Larry and John were both testing water with different testing methods and procedures and Ryan’s water failed both of their test on multiple samples taken after the event. The test is a pass/fail test and it failed both so there’s no grey area.

I don’t want to speculate what was in the sample and I don’t need other people getting on here and playing keyboard chemist and speculating what was in the sample. The sample failed and it is as simple as that. I also don’t want people getting on here and speculating about Ryan’s customers. This isn’t about them, it’s about Ryan at this one event.

If you want to question Ryan’s results in the past then that’s your business, but keep those speculations to yourself because Ryan has not failed any other tests in the past. This isn’t about Larry or the NTPA failing to do their job, but rather, it’s about the integrity of Larry and John and the Farm Show committee. This also isn’t about the entire Super Farm class, but in isolated tractor.

Let’s keep this to facts and not speculation or mud slinging.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Salenbine DQ-Thanks Ryan February 20, 2011 11:08AM
What's the fun in that ? hahaheheBouncing

this post was for entertainment purposes only

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 12:38PM
the same reason everyone raise the c-tain in there fuel

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 03:04PM
I believe that ryan has know reason for cheating.HE is a good buisness man.There a very competitive pulling team.I hope this issue
gets resolved ,and the get ready for the rest of 2011 pulling season.GOOD LUCK TO THE SALENBIEN FAMILY!!!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 03:21PM
TO THE PULLER FAN THAT DROPPED A SMALL MESSAGE HERE......WAY TO GO FOR THE AWESOME QUOTE, RYAN IS A GOOD TRUE BUSINESS MAN AND HAS NO REASON TO CHEAT EVER!!!! I THINK THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LIKE TO POINT FINGERS IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AND SPECULATE ON THINGS BEFORE THEY KNOW THE TRUE FACTS. IM HOPING TOO THAT RYAN GETS THIS RESOLVED AND ALL THESE A@$HOLES CAN SHUT THEIR MOUTHS AND STOP BASHING HIM FOR NO REASON. GOOD LUCK TO THE "NEVER SATISFIED TEAM"......IM ON YOUR SIDE!!!! Thumbs Up

Re: Salenbine DQ February 20, 2011 04:38PM
Well it looks like all i see on here is JEALOUSY> JEALOUSY>JEALOUSLY over Ryan Salenbien and his Never Satisfied tractor........and why??? i think alot of people need to grow up and not be soo cruel to such a nice, honest man out to do what he loves to do!! i have heard he was wanting this pull to be something really special because of the passing of his grandfather.....shame on all you for saying he is cheating. he is a great mechanic, that takes pride in his tractor and that should speak for itself!! what an awesome family and pulling team! i hope Ryan can get to the bottom of this and make all you "bashers" out there apologize for being so cruel!! come on people enough is enough already!!!! Good luck to Ryan and the Never Satisfied Team!!!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 01:01AM
come on all you Salenbien fans, it is good to see that Ryan has such good friends, but the louisville committee was only doing there job, every puller was told to make sure there water injection systems were clean and we were all given water to use , NO ONE else had a problem, so either he was cheating as they concluded he was,(his water failed 3 test) or he isn't as good of a bussiness man as you all say, because a good bussiness man would have made sure that everything was done right, like the rest of us did, i talked to Ryan after he got there and he and his dad seem like nice people, but oviously they had me fooled, they may be nice , but they need to play by the rules just like the rest of us. oviously those sticking up for him don't pull against him, as a puller i think this hurts the super farm class and pulling in general, the thing for Ryan to do now if he really cares about pulling (and not just his pocket book) is to take a lie detector test and find out if he knew what was in the water , then either way we can put this to bed, this isn't the first time a salenbien motor has been questioned for cheating, and i am sure it isn't the first time Ryan cheated (no one gets caught there first time) it is just the first time Ryan has beeen caught. ok Ryan it is up to you to clean up this mess that YOU made.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 01:32AM
Ok super farm puller come clean what your name why be scared to stand up. Can you tell me what your jug of water look like that you recevieed from the committee would you do that please.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:24AM
Lie detectors and tractor pulling. LMAO

Maybe we should get the FBI involved too.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 10:36AM
They should only have to test his water one time it should not be checked multiple times

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 01:03AM
I have watch this all weekend and talked to many pullers that were out there and pulled.

Here is what I understand:
1 In your packet you were told to have your water and fuel drained (it even said water systems should be dry )
2 You would be given fuel and water
3 You were not allowed to add anything to your water or fuel
4 You tractor may or may not be tested. (I was told they tested top 3 for sure)
5 The samples were then tested by Richwine
6 The Salenbine tractor's sample failed
7 They told him to load his tractor and leave (I heard they called him at his hotel and told him to get it out that night, but I don't know for sure)
8 NTPA rules do not apply at the NFMS
9 It is the NFMS's pull and there rules apply
10 And what is the problem? He didn't pass and they DQ'ed him

And also was told that Deck's tractor sample failed the first time but not the second test..................

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 01:38AM
And I talk with many pullers since to why was ryan jug of water ther only jug of water with a name on it prior to being past out?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 01:54AM
really michiganfarmers, are you that egnorante, to think that the committee had it in for Ryan, so they gave hime a special jug of water, come on no one is that gulible,except maybe you and a few others like you, like i said I Think Ryan and his Dad seem like nice people, plus i see you didn't post your name either, so don't come on here asking others to put there name if you won't do it your self. you put your name , and so will I..

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:07AM
Super farm puller ive been to pulls talking with pullers and and all of the sudden that red truck shows up. And all that comes out of the ther pullers mouths is the DAM Salenbiens are here. and all the rumors How did Decks tractor test hot once and not the second time. Just come out and put your nameout there .What are you worried about legal problemns if your proved wrong?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:09AM
If your chicken to do it on here .Here is my phone # 734 915 6242 oh i wont be holding my breath either for your call

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:21AM
michigan farmer, you seem like a poor looser, all everyone is doing is pointing out the facts about what happened and how they happened, and if you really are Ryan's friend then quit posting because all you are doing is keeping the post at the top of the page, Ryan was caught cheating, END of story.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:37AM
Yes Ive known these people a life time. And that why Im defending Ryan and the Salenbiens, these people will give you there shirt off there backs to help anyone.

Im not saying the water wasnt Hot but Im saying Ryan didnt make it hot.
You guys on here dont think he reads all these comments about him, Why would he give you keyboard pullers and others any ammo to shot at him.

Just think about it use some common sense as far as using last yrs water he did test on the dyno not at the pull, that why he flush his tank acouple of times to make sure this didnt happen.

As for the committes setting him up how better then do it this way at a big event with alot of press instead of some county fair.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:47AM
I appreciate the people defending the Salenbien team but the facts are that their water simply failed the test. The water that was supplied to them was the same water that everyone else got. It passed for everyone else. The water taken from the Never Satisfied tractor simply did not pass the test after the event. We will probably never know what happened to the water between the time they received it and the time it was sampled, but something obviously changed.

Even if someone simply added an once of pump lube, it was still strictly forbidden and therefore illegal. There was no gray area in the rules, it was a simple rule to run the supplied water and nothing else.

I honestly don’t give one ounce of credit to the conspiracy theory that the committee, Larry, or John was out to get the Never Satisfied tractor. First, why would Larry do it? Larry’s a very bright guy and he would know that it would make him look bad if they tested positive here and didn’t at his events. Why would the committee do that? Do you really think those people want to screw a guy over who just lost a family member? Do you think the committee really has it in for a tractor that they invite year after year? Heck, if they didn’t like him they would simply not invite him. Do you think John Mears wants screw him over? First, John’s not that kind of guy and second, I think John would love to have that tractor run at some of the PPL events.

No, there’s no grand conspiracy against the Never Satisfied team by any of the officials at the Farm Show.

The facts are that the water failed. It failed multiple times. Why, how, who, I don’t know, but I know it failed.

Honestly, until Ryan, or someone else from the Salenbien team explains this it’s all just speculation. We can talk about someone tempering with the water, we can talk about contaminated tanks from “summer” water, heck we can dream that the methanol fairy flew over the tractor and sprinkled methanol in the tank, but there’s no point in speculating.

Again, the simple facts are that the water failed the test. Everything else is heresy.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 03:02AM
Jake I agree with you 100% . But all I know is people have it out for winners Ryan Juila Conny because of Gordyville. Hell Edson Lehn because they win they cant not stand anyone that does good.And on this site people can spout off on anything and everything.

Smearing good names without thought.

Jake I pulled back in the late 80 early 90 in the pro stock class matter of fact we still have the tractor today yet. And have been thinking about getting back out and running it . Im very competive if I do good people will say I cheat what fun is that!!!!!

Hear is the rub with people they spend Money!!!!! on this sport they thing they should win,and whrn they dont and when one always wins they get pissed off and find any reason to say he cheating.

Can you imange what Jimmie Jonhson and his team has and is going thru for now 6 yrs running.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 03:32AM
Well, I take exception with your comment “And on this site people can spout off on anything and everything

I don’t believe that’s the case. Yes, occasionally inappropriate posts get posted, but they quickly get deleted (honestly that’s why I wonder why people respond to the inappropriate posts because the inappropriate comment and the responses ALL get deleted... why people waste their time responding I'll never know) Show me the posts smearing good names without facts and I’ll take care of them. Infact, all of the moderators of this page do an excellent job taking down posts attacking people. I know some motorsports pages like the “soap opera” discussion and have different standards (which is 100% their right) but I like to think we run a little tighter ship than some.

Simply direct me to the inappropriate posts about Ryan and Julia (or anyone else) and I’ll remove them.

I do agree with you that winners are always accused of cheating, that’s usually the case with most motorsports and it’s unfortunate that there are so many jealous people out there. Yes, some winner cheat, yes, plenty of losers cheat too, cheating is everywhere. Yes winners win honestly, yes losers lose honestly there are all kinds in sport. We have to be able to take the good with the bad and thicken our skin a little. We also have to take responsibility for our actions.

In this specific case, the case of the Never Satisfied tractor at the 2011 NFMS, it appears to be a case of a winning tractor cheating. It’s a case of a 2nd place tractor having water that was outside of the rules. How or why we don’t know, but we know that the tractor was found to be illegal… cheating. The guy in the seat and/or the owner is responsible for his equipment.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 01:11PM
We should all just drop the subject. He was accused of cheating, nothing can be done, it is over. If he wasn't cheating the truth will eventually come out.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 28, 2011 10:17PM
If Ryan took a lie detector test and passed you would say he cheated! If Ryan used your water and fuel and still spanked your wanna be pulling tractors you would say he cheated! Bunch of sore Loosers on here! The poor guys Grandpa dies and cant babysit his tractor and gets screwed! Why wasnt his tank sealed? If you Doush Bags knew his family you would know hes not a cheater! If Ryan would quit pulling wouldnt it suck to know your tractors never got to beat the best fair and square? If you were ever going to get tested everybody knows it at Louisville! Who would cheat here?? Get ready for some new excuses because hes not done and still gonna hand ya a spanking!!! Hang in there Ryan!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:20AM
Just click on michigan farmer and it will tell you

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 04:17AM
What gets me is that at $40 -$45 a pop for tickets, the fans see a tractor qualify for the finals on Friday, see the driver interviewed. Then on Saturday night he's mysteriously not there. A tractor that did not qualify is there. Not one single word of explanation is offered to the people who shell out the ticket money. You have to get home & read about it on the internet. It would kind of be like people tuning in to watch the Super Bowl & Rodgers or Rothlisberger is not playing, & having the announcers just pretend they don't notice. I congratulate the committee on enforcing their rules, but who made the bone headed decision not to mention it to the people buying the tickets ? Enforcing rules does not tarnish the farm show image, treating fans like simpltons does!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:39AM
If what you say is true, wouldn't it have been easier just to reject their application than go through all that?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 02:42AM
How would that make a statement because no body would have known if theyed sent in a application or not

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 04:20AM
Question, not taking sides here, how many jugs were used for fuel & water and is there any way a jug could have gotten contaminated ?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 04:25AM
I would have them check the water in the jug before even putting it in the tractor.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 04:40AM
From what I saw the water had lube in it and it was blue. The fuel was red.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 04:36AM
To all the people that are trying to bash Ryan for cheating shame on you........and anyway what reason would Ryan have for cheating anyway!? he has been doing this sport for way tooooo long to not know how to win time and time again! Jealousy is a bad thing and just because Ryan does win doesnt mean hes cheating! Ryan has a good head on his shoulders and knows his tractor inside and out! to all the other pullers out there that cant keep up with him i suggest you get to know your tractor better and maybe just maybe then you will win! until then give credit where credit is due, when all this comes out and Ryan proves that he is right i hope he will get more posts about an apology then all these posts about being negative against him!!!!!! if Ryan wins he wins, if he loses he loses thats the name of the game......but to think cheating is or ever was involved then to all those that think so YOU MUST NOT KNOW RYAN AT ALL! I cant wait to have Ryan prove all you wrong!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 05:11AM
how can you say he wasn't cheating, his water failed 3 test, i wish as much as anyone that he would have been clean, and maybe he will get this cleared up, but until then facts are facts, and the facts say he was cheating, and like other post have said this isn't the first time a salenbien motor has been caught cheating, nobody is calling Ryan a cheater because he won ( he didn't) we are saying he was cheating because that is what the facts are (his water failed the test) and no one is buying you crap that he got different water than the other 30 pullers that were there, time for you to shut up or wake up......

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 06:03AM
To Big Fan,

First... the Never Satisfied tractor was found to contain illegal water at the 2011 NFMS. End of story! That is not bashing and not jealousy, that is a fact that I received a first hand account about from some of people who were involved. There is no gray area and no bashing, it is a plain and simple fact, the tractor had illegal water in it when it was tested after its run. This is indisputable.

Second... there is no ongoing investigation. There is no... when this gets cleared up... there is no clearing up of anything. The tractor got DQed for the event, and this event only, end of story! End of incident... it’s over and done with.

The tractor was found to be illegal at this one isolated incident. People can quietly (to themselves, not on this website) question previous performances, but this was the first and only time that that specific tractor was found illegal.

Lastly... what Ryan's customers may or may not do is NOT Ryan's responsibility and/or fault. Cheaters are responsible for their own actions and neither the engine builder or dyno guy is responsible for Deck's One Bad Apple or any other team who has been found cheating.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 01:44PM
Ryan is very honest, and would NEVER cheat. He knows the consequences for cheating, he knows that if he got caught cheating, that it would hurt his business, thats why he wouldn't do it. That says it right there, why would you want to hurt your business if you are getting good service. The last years winner from the SF class was caught cheating but he got to slide on hot fuel, and he was from the PPL. Why didn't he get DQ'ed, he didn't because Ryan would have won. They were targeting his tractor from the minute the semi got there. So think what you think but I KNOW Ryan wouldn't cheat!!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 02:25AM
Whether Ryan cheated or not I don’t know. Speculation on how the water got “hot” is merely speculation.

Here are the facts:
  • Ryan’s tractor was found to be illegal… cheating!
  • He was DQed because his runs at that event were not fair… because the tractor was illegal and everyone else’s tractor was found to be legal
  • Ryan is responsible for his tractor… and everything that goes into his tractor

Ryan knows he has a target on his back (whether it’s from some of his customers actions or simply the fact that all winners have a target). If Ryan was suspicious about his water because his jug was supposedly labeled, he should have requested that it be tested before his run. Again, Ryan is responsible for his tractor and everything that goes in it.

Hopefully we can all use this as a learning experience and maybe next time: If they gave you a jug of fuel and a jug of water you should have both jugs tested before you even leave the room. After you fill your tank and warm up your tractor you should get it retested. And last but not least you should put a seal on your tank so no one can tamper with your tractor.

As for last year… we’re not talking about last year or 1993 or any other year, this discussion is about the 2011 Farm Show. If you want to talk about the 2010 Farm show you should start a new thread with facts and your name.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 08:50AM
it is very simple the reasons for cheating, there are big dollars made off of selling parts, building engines, and dyno service of tractors. If what you are doing is winning people will buy it at unrealistic inflated prices, and lets not forget, some people have to feed there ego's as well. I know a guy that winning is everything, finished 2nd last year at a pull and was going to protest, because no one could beat his tractor because of who was working on it and it broke his 4 wins in a row streak, acted like a complete a-hole about it.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 09:14AM
nobody builds to come in second. 2nd place is the first loser.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 09:52AM
Can't we all just get along? You pull yours and I'll pull mine and if we want a drink of water...who cares what state it came from?
And...it's Salenbien....not Salenbine!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 21, 2011 10:10AM
I took my tractor to salenbiens dyno. As far as i am conserned they are as honest as people as you could ask for. I am not a big dollar set up but they treated me great anyway. They were very helpful to get as much hp out of my tractor as possible with out any seceret water or ways to so called cheat i would go back to them in a heartbeat. As for Ryan and the rest of his team sorry for your faimly loss.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 12:53AM
this worse than a bunch of ol ladies at ladies aid. whether he is a cheater or not, he got caught with his pants down. suck it up. i know all of you guys think a little "hot" water is what makes his tractor run but i gaurantee he will beat 99% of you most of the time. i'm not a fan or a customer. i've pulled against him a few times and he is a good competitor and his tractor runs good. and as far as oil goes some oils when you mix or change oil brands, they each pass alone but when you mix them they don't. so you better find one lube that works and stick with it.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 02:23AM
Not taking sides, just trying for the benefit of the doubt, is there any possibility, however remote, that Salenbien's water jug was inadvertantly contaminated with another substance? In other words, was the jug used for another purpose before being filled with water, was it thoroughly cleaned before being filled with water? I realize that only so many precautions can be taken, but, at an event of this magnitude and publicity, I find it hard to believe that anyone would outright try to cheat something they know is going to be tested. Not being a trusting person myself, I would have demanded the water I was given be tested and cleared before allowing it anywhere near my tractor.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 12:14PM
Enough about this. Leave Ryan be. He was DQ'ed. End of story. Move on.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 01:30PM
First, if you don’t want to read it don’t read it, it’s really that easy. Simply click on another topic or click on a different website. It’s also ironic that you post that “enough”, yet when you post on a topic it simply brings it right to the top of the page again, see the irony there. Lastly, it will be talked out when it’s talked out, the public viewers of this page will stop talking about it when they see fit, and that may or may not be when you think they should stop. It will run its course like all topics. If you choose to you can simply ignore it until it’s gone, but don’t tell them the discussion is over just because you're done.

To the people who don’t think this is a big deal, well, I disagree, I think this is a very, very, very big deal. There are really only three options and two of which are hugely important, and the third option is still a fairly big deal. Here are the choices as I see them:
A. Someone or multiple someones on the Never Satisfied team deliberately and knowingly cheated and tampered with the water
B. Someone or multiple someone not associated with the team deliberately tampered with the water to disparage Ryan and his business.
C. The water mysteriously got contaminated either magically or by accident.

Lets work backwards and start with “C”: well this is still kind of a big deal because we need to find out exactly how the contamination happened just so it doesn’t happen again to anyone else.

Lets say it’s “B”: This is a very, very, very big deal. This means that someone may have potential hurt Ryan’s business. That is a criminal offense and legal action could be taken against the offending party.

Now lets say it’s “A”: well this is definitely a huge problem. This means that someone on the team knowingly cheated. This calls into question whether this was the first time, and if not how many other times and where else did this person cheat.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 01:19AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 01:51PM
you keep saying it will hurt his business, how? anyone who has ever been there knows what he does, what the numbers on the dyno mean and how to make them better, ITS NOT JUST THE WATER!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 02:51PM
"you keep saying it will hurt his business, how?" I never said it WILL hurt his business. I said it MAY POTENTIALLY hurt (although I did leave off the “ly” on potentially, darn those typing skills). Also, I made that comment once and only once the "you keep saying" implies that I've said it multiple times.

Here's how, if people believe he’s a cheater why would an honest puller take their puller to his dyno when there are plenty of other dyno options out there? If he’s willing to cheat… lie… (and yes cheating is lying to; the public, the organization, and even his fellow competitors) then why wouldn’t he lie to his customers! Now don’t get me wrong I’m not saying Ryan cheated, or lies to his customers or anything like that, I’m talking about his possible public perception or the public perception of cheating in general. Getting caught cheating calls into account every last aspect of the cheaters credibility. It calls into question their ethics and how far they will go. Again, I’m not saying anything about Ryan, but just about cheating in general.

Your business is a reflection of you personality, and vice versa. Once your ethics and personality get called into question so do your business practices. Infact so do your personal associations.

He’s a non-pulling example… O.J. Simpson was proved innocent of murder in a court of law. Public perception was he’s a killer. Hence, no more movie deals, no more commercials, no more anything (well until he committed another crime). His reputation for being and honest guy was ruined and hence his career was over all because of public perception.

If anyone tried to make it look like Ryan cheated then they essentially tried to ruin his reputation and his business, and that is a criminal offense.

Did Ryan cheat? I don’t know. Was the tractor that Ryan drove cheating? Yes it was.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 02:59PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 02:51PM
Any business is always striving for new business along with maintaining current business levels. And to maintain current levels means replacing a customer that lets just say in his case retired from pulling, with a new customer that has never used his services. If a super farm puller was deciding on which dyno service to use for the first time and reads this it could sway their decision to go elsewhere. New customers don't know first hand what does or does not go on at a business.

I have know idea if this will hurt his business, heck it could help. (along the lines of any publicity is good publicity). You asked how it could hurt his business and losing prospective new customers is only 1 way.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 03:13PM
I have a hard time understanding the mindset of the people who would defend someone who was deemed illegal. If there were any doubt of a screw up by the teching then I doubt the techees would have went any further. Way too big of a stage to put egg on their own faces. People in this country need to grow up and accept responsibility when they are wrong, why is that so hard of a concept ? Now what other classes is this crap in? That's the real question!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 04:15PM
IF RYAN DID CHEAT.......THEN WHY ARE THEY GOING TO ALL LENGHTS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT HE DIDNT AND WANTS THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THAT!!?? COME ON PEOPLE GROW UP ALREADY. WITH READING ALL THESE POSTS ON HERE IT SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF JEALOUSY TOWARDS RYAN. IN MY OPINION RYAN HAD NO REASON TO CHEAT, WHY WOULD HE. HE HAS HAD A GOOD REPUTITION ON BEING A GOOD PULLER PERIOD!!!! TO ALL THE OTHER ASSH@LES OUT THERE FLAPPING YOUR MOUTH I SUGGEST YOU SHUT UP ALREADY! EVERYONE SAYS TO LET IT LAY AND GET ON WITH OUR LIVES BUT DO YOU HONESTLY KNOW WHAT THIS MUST BE DOING TO RYAN AND HIS DAD? COME ON NOW THEY ARE ALWAYS OUT TO HAVE FUN AND YES TO WIN BUT TO HAVE EVER WANTED TO CHEAT I JUST DONT SEE IT IN THEIR BLOOD! IT JUST SEEMS LIKE THE LOUIVILLE COMITEE WOULD HAVE GAVE RYAN THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT TO SEE WHAT AND WHY THE WATER DID NOT PASS.........DOESNT MEAN HE WANTED TO CHEAT ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THAT JUG OF WATER AND YOU ALL KNOW IT. IM SURE ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT IN FOR RYAN AND NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SIT BACK AND LAUGH YOUR ASSES OFF. BUT HONESTLY WHAT IF YOU WERE INNOCENT AS RYAN IS AND YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES WOULDNT YOU WANT TO BE HEARD TO AT LEAST GIVE AN EXPLANATION OF TO WHY THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED? IT SEEMS LIKE BEING ITS RYANS TRACTOR YOUR ALL SAYING GOOD ITS ABOUT TIME.....WHATS THAT? YOU ALL TO ME ARE GUILTY THEN OF HAVING IT IN FOR HIM TOO!!!! IF ANYONE KNOWS THE SALENBIEN FAMILY OR THE SALENBIEN PERFORMANCE BUSINESS TO ME I SEE HONESTY WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM! EVERYONE HAS FRIENDS, EVERYONE HAS ENEMIES BUT IN THIS CASE IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE HONESTY FACTOR AND I DOUBT VERY HIGHLY RYAN WOULD SACRIFICE HIS REPUTITION TO CHEAT.......PERIOD END OF STORY!!!!!!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 04:34PM
Are you a liberal? Seriously "if ryan did cheat" come on guilty guilty guilty what part of that do you not get?

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 04:45PM
They gave Ryan the benefit of the doubt, they tested the water three different times with two different testers.
ILLEGAL.
Period.
Everyone trying to "defend" Ryan is wasting your time, and making yourselves out FOOLS!

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 11:21PM
puller fan opinion
IF RYAN DID CHEAT.......THEN WHY ARE THEY GOING TO ALL LENGHTS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT HE DIDNT AND WANTS THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THAT!!??
seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you freaking kidding me!!!! ryans really gone to all lengths to inform the public that hes inocentConfused maybe im confused but what has he done to inform the public???????????/ and by the way cheaters have never ever lied and said they didnt do it. they all come up with some bulll sh!t exxcuse and stupid people by into it.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 03:09AM
well said, he did get caught, i am a customer and the water is not that big of a deal, some tractors even lose power because of it, but its not some miracle juice, you wont win just by using "michigan water" it takes a lot more than that. like i said i am a customer, Ryan is a great guy has helped us a lot and i will still continue to be a customer. i dont think this will hurt his business at all, if it does maybe we can get in sooner instead of having to wait our turn.

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 04:36AM
What gets me is that at $40-$45 a pop for tickets, the fans see a tractor qualify for the finals on Friday, see the driver interviewed, & then on Saturday night he's mysteriously not there. A tractor that did not qualify is there, & not one word of explanation. It would kind of be like tuning into the Super Bowl & either Rodgers or Rothlisberger isn't playing & the announcers pretending they don't notice. I congratulate the committee for enforcing their rules, but who made the bone headed decision to make the fans have to go home & read about it on the internet ? Enforcing rules does not tarnish the farm show image. Treating fans like simpltons does !

Re: Salenbine DQ February 22, 2011 06:43AM
What percentage of the Saturday night crowd do you think picked up on your observation that a tractor/driver was substituted into the Sat. night show?

I did not go to all the class qualifiers and compare the top finishers to those that pulled in the finals. Do you think it really mattered to the average Sat. night spectator?

If they had announced that someone was a replacement because a qualifiers tractor was found outside the parameters of one of the rules and couldn't return, would that have satisfied your curiousity?

I'm surprised that no one has complained that a "Green" tractor replaced a "Red" one. That seems to be a bigger deal to the announcers and spectators.

There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 23, 2011 12:57AM
I keep reading this crap that Ryan wasn't cheating, or why would he cheat. Enough is Enough. He was found Illegal!!! By two different tech officials from two different organizations.

He is known for this special water!! Every tractor that goes there is suspected of running it. The rules say WATER and LUBE ONLY!! That doesn't mean to get a chemist to make some special water that will me the criteria! It is still cheating.

Re: There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 23, 2011 02:49AM
Man the Outlaws are not so dumb after all!!! i think people should of listened that cheating is a thing that can happen in every organization. And the right steps need to be taken to stop it, its not fair to the fans and the the other pullers who run fair and get beat by a cheater.

Re: There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 23, 2011 02:56AM
Well, the group I was with & some folks behind us all picked up on the fact that he wasn't there & that Slama was during driver introductions, so yes I'd say a good percentage of fans did indeed wonder what was going on. At these prices I think you have a lot more serious followers of pulling than you would at your local fair. I don't know if announcing that a tractor was found with illegal water would satisfy anyones curiousity or not, probably not, but at least it would be factual, & better than pretending not to notice. Maybe explaining the water rule would give these guys something to talk about other than red / green, which you are correct is ridiculously overplayed. The real test of the committee will be 2012, when we see if they invite this guy back. There was also some discussion in our section about the committee inviting Hirt back this year after his childish public temper tantrum when they restarted his class in 2010. So I think a good number of spectators pay more attenion than one might think. But we all love Louisville, & God willing will return next year.
P.S. Give the announcers credit. They did NOT attempt to start a "wave" on either Friday or Saturday this year.

Re: There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 23, 2011 04:03AM
Gosh golly I really missed the wave, not. More people than he thinks knows the tractor was missing. I had to explain it to a couple people sitting next to me, they keep everything in a book every year. We've never seen ambush back have you?

Re: There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 23, 2011 04:28AM
Wasn't that "Healy", probably spelled wrong, the super farm McCormick from Iowa ? No, haven't seen it back. Wasn't that the year they were running out on the track & sniffing the breather as they unhooked ? I recall a lot of accusations were thrown out there because one pass looked so much stronger than the next, but from where I was at it looked like the clutch was giving up on round 2. But I wondered how a DT motor was considered a "replacement" motor for a McCormick? As far as the wave goes, there'd be a lot of bloody noses if fans really got into it with those cramped seats wouldn't there. I think we're getting off subject though. Sorry.

Re: There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 24, 2011 03:29PM
Everyone should drop it facts are facts,People that believe in him will continue as will those who don't.

Would this be cheating February 25, 2011 10:52PM
Would this be cheating?

I go on a date with a good looking woman who's single and we don.t go any futher than a kiss !! I'm married, but I don't tell my wife about it !!

Question is, "AM I CHEATING" My thoughts are yes, because i know it's not right !!!!!!!!

Same thing with all tractor pullers, If your are not following the rules it's cheating !!!!!!!! The rule stated water only with pump lube !!! Not water with perfomance enhancers allow !!!

Yes i am a puller { super stock } and pullers cheating is why i quit pulling the Super Farm class !!!! This post is not about Ryan , but to all pullers who think you have to cheat to win !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Would this be cheating February 26, 2011 12:23AM
What if she"s not good looking? lol

Re: Would this be cheating February 26, 2011 12:41AM
What Ryan did will cast a shadow over all of his other accomplishments, just like the baseball players with steroids. Their records are all tarnished!!

Re: Would this be cheating February 26, 2011 05:49AM
If she's ugly, it's not cheating it's community service.

Re: There is no if's, and's, or But's about this February 26, 2011 06:58AM
The fact on Healey is that they tore him down and investigated his equipment and was found LEGAL he ran on Saturdaynight and as for why he hasn't been back you would need to ask him if he applied

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard