kansas city farm show pull February 19, 2011 06:34PM
Any picks for all the classes at the kansas city pull next week ?

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 12:52AM
I don't have good guesses on the favorites, but I do know Outlaws website is really promoting the pull, LOL. The last time it was updated was on DEC 4 it appears to me. Now that is really a way to promote an organization! I would say 90% of organizations already have their schedule up! Pretty disapointing to me and others I have spoken to.

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 01:16AM
Outlaw motto "Day late and a few dollars short"

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 05:30AM
The pull info for the Western Farm Show Pull in Kansas City is on that website, Not Outlaws. I think they have been busy getting raedy for this pull first and then will get back to Outlaw Events. I know they have about 10 new events for 2011 and most generally has a schedule out at the farm show in Kansas City.

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 06:11AM
Yeah, they certainly haven't takin it to the "next level", whatever that means! A schedule earlier than this would just get changed anyways.

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 07:33AM
They will need to pick up 10 events to plug holes, they lost about that many from 2010.

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 12:43PM
They would need to pick up 20 new hooks if they lost 10 like you say, because I have seen one schedule for 2011, and not one pull is missing from last year, but a whole lot of new pulls.

Re: kansas city farm show pull February 20, 2011 03:39PM
Pulls come and go every year, why would this year be different? You are going to name the 10 right?

Back to main subject February 22, 2011 09:49AM
LSS - Weapon
TWD - Beer Wagon
DSS - Young Blood
MOD - Cotton Candy
SF - Red Iron

ss pick February 22, 2011 10:36AM
LSS: The Weapon
Unfinished Buisness
Hayley's Comet

DSS: Young Blood
Lost
Smokin Hot Deere

Re: ss pick February 23, 2011 07:29AM
I am with you on the picks but not in that order
Unfinished Business
Hayle's comet
Lost

Re: ss pick February 23, 2011 07:46AM
what about 4wd?

Re:4x4 pick February 23, 2011 08:49PM
Bamber Hemi
Agent Orange
Sneaky Snake
not necessarily in that order

Re: Re:4x4 pick February 24, 2011 02:03AM
Wish that Redline (fever 3.0) truck was going to be there!

Re: Re:4x4 pick February 24, 2011 02:23AM
Me too!
But we will be there to cheer everyone on !!!
In all the classes.

Re: ss pick February 23, 2011 11:05AM
Shawn's a great guy and love the Oliver. I know he's running a different trans set-up and not sure how many hooks he's made with that set-up. Thats the only reason I put him down one. Ulmers Weapon has been a strong runner and he seems to be able to set up for indoor tracks well. The Haleys Comet tractor is very well engineered and strong runner. It's a hard choice anyway you look at! There are some other great machines pulling. Should be a awsome show.

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 03:30AM
You guys are all wet! It will be the Entertainer and Haley’s Comet. They’ve got everyone there covered (unless they get crossed up before the sand pile!).

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 03:43AM
If Haley's Comet could have stayed in bounds at the NFMS there was a real good chance it was going to touch the sand, and at the very least shake up the order in the top 5.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 03:47AM
Haley's Comet will have to give up 300 lbs of weight from what he had at NFMS. That 300 lbs = draw bar height lower or less HP to keep it under control!

Jake question for you February 24, 2011 04:30AM
Hey Jake, Will you be taking pictures at Kansas City? Just wondering. I would like to talk to you there about some things. Thanks

Tyler Ulmer

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 04:33AM
Why will he have to give up 300 lbs?

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 04:47AM
KS pull:
6100 alky
6300 diesel
Louisville pull:

Of course Haley’s Comet, and most of the field are normally 6000 alky and 6200 diesel all summer while the two “easterners” are typically around 6500 all summer. So actually Haley’s Comet is picking up a 100#.

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 05:00AM
Thanks for the info. I haven't seen any mixed Light classes yet. Do you think that 200# is the proper weight difference and does mixing the two put on a good class? Who usually is a the top of the class? Alky or Diesel?

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 06:12AM
Jake commented on how good Haley's Comet ran at NFMS last weekend. At NFMS he was weighing 6400 lbs, so for this weekend at the Western Farm Show he will be 300 lbs lighter at 6100 lbs. That loss of 300 lbs is a pretty good amount of moveable weight when comparing his runs at NFMS.

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 06:07AM
Well looks like the Duetz won,t make it. We were expecting a good weekend but the tractor was sitting there running and locked up a cam bearing. I guess everybody will have to wait till the season starts to see how it runs.

Re: ss pick February 24, 2011 01:52PM
Are you still a Roberts machine fan? Will you still brag on how great the king is,and how he does no wrong? How many YEARS did it take to get it out the door to even lock up a cam bearing?

Re: Pro Stock Semi pick February 24, 2011 02:35PM
I think Big Jack will take the Pro Stock semi class both nights!

Re: Pro Stock Semi pick February 24, 2011 03:54PM
wow! your a real genious there emerson! way to go! Lol!!!!!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009