new holland super farm February 20, 2011 02:10PM
I was very surprised that there was a blue super farm on friday i didnt think that they would go that many cid just wondering if it was a new holland motor or what they run i thought all new hollands just pulled farm stock

Re: new holland super farm February 20, 2011 02:32PM
I don't know what that tractor is for cubes but I do know that it made the finals last year.

Re: new holland super farm February 21, 2011 04:55AM
It has the 7.8Ltr 474 cid ford truck motor in it. The motor is bored out to 626 cid i believe they said. There is about a half dozen of these blue super farms out there with this motor in it.

From what I hear: It passes the same way all your Internationals run the Dt 466 truck motor. The Ford 401 swings the same crank as the 474 truck motor so its allowed as a replacement block.

Thanks Justin

Re: new holland super farm February 21, 2011 09:53AM
There are a few of us out there

Re: new holland super farm February 21, 2011 09:55AM
not too long ago there was a sf ford on here for sale,was advertised as 640 cuin.so i guess its not imposible..

Re: new holland super farm February 22, 2011 12:24AM
forresters from Penn will make you one if you want.

Re: new holland super farm February 22, 2011 02:04AM
There is two BLUE superfarms to run at the Keystone Nat. One from PA and one from OH.

Re: new holland super farm February 22, 2011 12:56PM
It was nice to see a new holland in the show on friday, it would be nice if they would pull with ppl in the midwest hooks i dont think i have ever seen a new holland pull with ppl from hot farm up to pro stock a lil color would be nice

Re: new holland super farm February 23, 2011 02:08AM
maybe no one knows how to build a Ford for that class .....just sayin if they could you know Forresters would have one in that class to ....but they dont ...makes ya wonder????

Re: new holland super farm February 23, 2011 04:07AM
Well we have a new one on the engine stand as we speak so hopefully at Keystone it will make its maiden voyage. It will be for sale if anyone thinks they would like to have a blue superfarm engine. We never had one because we don't pull superfarm here in the far east and from what I have seen about the competition in superfarm you have to eat, drink and sleep superfarm to be a player. When it comes down to it the turboes,pumps,inj, and cubic inches are all about the same so it comes down to the cylinderheads that is going to make a good or great superfarm. I guess if your allowed to run a recast head then that too is even, but if you have to stick with a factory oem head then the blue tractor should run just as good as any other superfarm.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009