Keystone Drivers Update February 25, 2011 03:53PM
Several added to the 2011 Keystone Competitor list in the SS/PS, Pro Farm, Diesel 4x4, Mini Mod, Super Farm & LT. SS

Keystone Nationals

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Keystone Drivers Update February 25, 2011 05:55PM
Jack got something new under the hood? hope he left the tractor at Hootman's over the winter. Would love to see this tractor a serious competitor in the LSS class. have to give jack credit he hasn't given up on the rippper yet i don't remember which year he switched to alcohol but i'm thinking it was before roll cages were mandatory. good luck Jack!

Re: Keystone Drivers Update February 25, 2011 11:58PM
Jacks tractor has not been here, I think he does his own work , he did tell me he bought a differant block and head, Mark Hootman

Re: Keystone Drivers Update February 26, 2011 12:41AM
sorry to here that, jack has never ot that thing running right. they have gone thru 100 excuses, time to fixit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Keystone Drivers Update February 26, 2011 01:22AM
when i grow up i want to be just like you hooter. if you want to know what work is like just follow me around for just one day. MY HERO HOOTER

Re: Keystone Drivers Update February 26, 2011 12:03AM
JR just looked at the list of drivers, you’re going to have to split the PS/SS class. You have some great tractors in that class. The LSS class is adding names as well. I can truthfully say that the shows that Jake and I have been to are top notch. I don't think there's a better indoor facility anywhere. One thing I like about this show is the mixture of vehicles and classes that are in the show, something for everybody.

Re: Keystone Drivers Update February 26, 2011 01:11AM
Thank you Mark and good luck to you and the Hooters Scooter!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009