Winners March 03, 2011 09:00AM
great Job to all the competitors at the western farm show. I had a great time visiting with all the pullers before the show and hope this pull goes on for years to come. The winners of each class were much deserving and it appeared to me that the truck classes put on the best show. The big tire classes couldn't get going very well but the TWD's had the best ground speed and overall were the most entertaining!

Re: Winners March 03, 2011 12:26PM
The Mod class was the best, as they put them in the beach. Not bad at all for the first year and can see why they were conservative with the sled settings since the pull was going on to long. Couldnt afford to have some big pulloff's. Look foward to the pull next year and I am sure there will be some changes. This pull will only get bigger and better. Thanks, Western Farm Show!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009