$4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 03, 2011 01:09PM
Friday September the 2nd the Hoopeston Sweetcorn Festival will have IPA sanctioned Light Super Stocks Tractors, Pro Stock 4x4 trucks and Pro Farm Tractors. They will also have a non sanctioned Modified 4x4 truck class. PPL or NTPA rules are yet to be determined.

Pro Stock 4x4 purse $2000 (8plcs)
Pro Farm Tractor purse $2000 (8 plcs)
LSS purse $4000 (10 plcs)
Mod 4x4 purse $3000 (plcs to be determined)

There is the possiblity for $500 contigency money in LSS that will tie in with the Earl Park, IN event the next day Saturday September 3rd. The Earl Park contract is still open. If LSS is booked there will be $500 bonus monies to the vehicle that has the best finish average between the two events.

IPA offers per day memberships at the time of events. Per day memberships are $50 per day.

MARK YOUR CALANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: $4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 03, 2011 04:48PM
Sounds good Carl, and can you believe we don't even have a conflict with either date.

Re: $4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 03, 2011 11:23PM
Are you sure that you have that much weight Jason? Y'know we are a "heavy" class. LOL! Look forward to seeing you guys there.

Keep an eye on pulloff.com. We will be posting 2011 rules on the IPA website very soon and we will let everyone know when they are available.

Re: $4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 04, 2011 07:13AM
Ha Ha Carl. We may have to add a weight bracket or two, and perhaps some wheel weights but I think we can make it. What are the weights for ag alky and deisel?

Re: $4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 05, 2011 07:27AM
Jason, these are the weight breaks for IPA LSS. (don't laugh. We originally had 3 weight breaks but another org added an extra and we shared a couple of tractors with them and we took them on to make it easier on the pullers.)

Light Super Stock entries shall compete at the following weights:
a. 6100#-alcohol powered components
b. 6200#-diesel powered components and alcohol powered ag tractors with aftermarket cylinder head(s).
c. 6400#-diesel powered ag tractors with aftermarket cylinder head and alcohol powered ag chassis with OEM cylinder head(s).
d. 6500#-diesel powered ag tractors with OEM cylinder head(s).

***By the way, Earl Park, IN did sign LSS for the next day. There will be a $500 contigency money offered to the highest average finisher between the two events. Hoopeston will be Friday evening and Earl Park, IN will be on Saturday morning/afternoon and there is only 20-30 miles between the two events.

Nice facility to have a pull. Come and check it out!

Re: $4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 05, 2011 08:24AM
Thanks for the weight rule update. I hope that dad and I are still running by that time. Should be alot of fun except giving up 300lbs to my dads tractor could make for a long ride home. I am sure he won't rub it in when he beats me. Keep me posted on updates and if you have any hotel recamendations in the area. Thanks again

Re: $4k LSS purse @ Hoopeston Sweet Corn Festival March 05, 2011 08:48AM
I will have to look up the Hotel Info. It is close enough to home for me that I just go home.

I will continue posting info as I get it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009