Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 03:10AM
I just wanted to let everyone know in the pulling community that yeasterday in a tragic tree cutting accident, my friend and sled operator Milt Lebe, was killed by a falling tree. He has been a part of my family for the past 25 plus years and a part of my sleds for at least 6 years. He will be truly missed by many. If you don't remember who he was, he most recently ran the Red Decision Maker Sled and previously ran the Green one and the orange/purple one. Please keep his family in your prayers. I will update here once I know more information on the funeral arrangements.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 03:42AM
Richard;
Jake and I want to offer our condolences to the Lebe family. We have seen the Red Decision Maker Sled run at many pulls and Milt always did a great job on putting on a first rate show, he will be missed. May the family find PEACE.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 05:13AM
The thumper II and empire express pulling teams, Would like to send our condolences to Milts family, He will be missed. The Durfee's

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 05:56AM
Sorry to here about the loss of Milt,our condolences to Milts family from the Smokin Joe team.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 08:35AM
Richard, we all send our condolences to the Lebe family. We will miss him working with us at Buck Motorsports Park.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 11:43AM
We are sorry to hear about the loss of our good friend. Milt was part of our pulling family and will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. --Dale, Andy, Susie, and Dustin

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 01:33PM
we send our thoughts and prayers to family and friends of "uncle Milt"

FintakBrothers pulling team

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 02:27PM
Our Condolences to Famliy and Friends of Milt. They are in our Thoughts and Prayers. The members of the Langford New Oregon Vol. Fire Department.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 04:43PM
Our Condolences to Famliy and Friends of Milt. They are in our Thoughts and Prayers. We lost a good man. Harold Card & Family

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 10:16PM
On behalf of Empire State Pullers and Henry,Sharon ,Dave our thoughts and prayers go out Milts family and friends. We will miss him. The Evermans

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 07, 2011 11:12PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 12:37AM
Sorry to here of this. Milt was one of the best. My familys thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 04:17AM
Very sorry to hear about this. I got to know Milt very well over the past summer and grew very cloe to him. He was truely a great person and was always a pleasure to be around. I will miss his presence and friendship for many years to come

My prayers with Richard, Eric, and Milt's family

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 10:40AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Milt's family and friends......
The Hayes Pulling Team

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 09, 2011 12:06AM
the passing of milt is very sad to hear.our thoughts are with milts family. we will all miss him not only on the sled but as a good friend. bob and donna holbrook

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 06:15AM
I have an update on information for Milt Lebe's Funeral.

McCauley Funeral Home
901 Vine Street
West Newton, PA 15089
724-872-6699
www.mccauleyfuneralhome.com/directions.htm

Viewing will be Wedenesday from 6-8, Thursday from 2-4, and 6-8. Funeral Services will be Friday at 10AM. If you prefer to make a donation to help with funeral services please send in care of Ray Glesk. Ray was his nephew and also worked for me and operated a sled. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 412-480-9307.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 08:11AM
Richard, is there a time that has been picked for the pullers to pay their respect? I don't want to take away from the family.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 09:09AM
No specific time for pullers. You are welcome anytime. Pullers are apart of his family.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 12:33PM
Our condolences and prayers to the Lebe family and to you in your time of need.

Ryan & Becky Keesey

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 02:40PM
my prayers to the Lebe family.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 02:50PM
I would like to thank all of the pullers for their support,thoughts and prayers. Everyone is welcome to come view at anytime you all were part of milt's family and life. Again THANK YOU Ray Glesk and the Lebe's

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 08, 2011 02:59PM
Ray, i am really hurt by the passing of "Uncle Miltie". good people always have a purpose, he was just good people. all the prayers for your family, Godspeed Milt, too short a life.

Re: Passing of Decision Maker Sled Operator March 09, 2011 01:34PM
I send my deepest sympathy to Milts Family and all his friends. Milt will be greatly missed.We will definately Have a drink in your honor this year at the BUCK.

Steve K. Of Kenyon Clips

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520