did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 04:59AM
it must have sucked, no one will post any results. no one there?

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 05:35AM
Was a good pull. Went great for the amount of rain that fell.

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 07:14AM
If they don`t get rid of Marvin Epperson pullers and fans will start disappearing. His actions and words are uncalled for and COTPA needs to can him. If he`s there again our pulling vehicle and family that paid to get in will not be. Pay attention COTPA-pay close attention to the damage Marvin is doing to your pull,your club and your reputation.

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 07:36AM
Marv was nice to me and i pulled thier and thought it was a good pull

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 10:11AM
I'm The guy that haired Marvin to work this pull, I am not aware of a problem. Why don't you call me and we can talk 937-355-5251

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 08, 2011 06:47AM
If you are going to make a strong statement concerning Marvin, have enough guts to sign your post. A rant like yours means nothing without a name and why you feel he's hurting the pull. Man up, I dare you.

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 08, 2011 06:51AM
My first post was a comment to "great except for". How it ended up under Joe's post I don't know.

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 11, 2011 08:02AM
Hey John Banet why not stay out of it and let him and Joe c handle it off the board? Its none of your business. Besides cotpa wised up and got rid of your bunch years ago. Ever wonder why that is?

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 13, 2011 04:00AM
Hey Puller why dont you put your name so you and John can settle what ever issue you have with him he didnt hide. As he said man up and put your name.

come on joe, bring in new tractors,clean house March 07, 2011 01:15PM
its time you turn over your pool of pullers. you need a new show. same pullers is getting boring.

Re: come on joe, bring in new tractors,clean house March 08, 2011 05:56AM
The show was great, they keep adding new classes and I think its a great show. Which great new classes would you like to add???
The NFMS has the basic same pullers every year should they also get rid of them?? Better yet why dont you just stay home instead of getting rid of some pullers.

Re: come on joe, bring in new tractors,clean house March 08, 2011 12:52PM
most of them looked like farm stock tractors thought maybe there would be a couple real tuff greens ones from ppl there

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 10:32AM
I have alot of pictures that I will post later tonight. We also have the video of Conny pulling when the sled broke

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 07, 2011 12:09PM
I know that it had rainned all weekend but we still had fun. My daughter that is 6 had the most fun of all. The little die hard puller

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 08, 2011 01:20PM
The eaton ohio pull was great. With all the rain fall it was a heck of a show. Keeps getting better every year and cant wait to go back.

Re: did Dekalb really suck or what? March 09, 2011 03:10PM
The show in eaton just keeps getting worse every year. After this year I will not go back down to watch. The show took way to much time, im not really sure why they weren't more organized. And one more thing, I could go on and on about how joes club is turning into a bigger joke year after year, but I'll end it with one more point. The way they handled the floating finish was a joke, it was like whoever can stuff it in the sand the hardest wins. Well the way I see it that was just an excuse for not having the sled set right.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,628, Posts: 229,690, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520