Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 11:16AM
Heard rumors of a pull somewhere in kentucky this weekend. Any one know anything bout it?

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 11:35AM
bluegrass super pull antiques, 3mph on friday and 5,8,12 i think on saturday

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 11:59AM
Madison Co. Fairgrounds in Richmond. Nice building for pulling antiques, drew a BUNCH of hooks (well over 500) last year, split it into 2 days this time.

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 01:05PM
Strugis KY. 12500lb hot farm no bigger than a A Pump i talked to the guy today ...

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 01:13PM
No rules i take it. Think i ll just stay home.

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 01:24PM
are there a bunch of truck classes too?

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 01:48PM
yes there are many truck class gas and diesel couldnt tell you for sure what they are we're more on the tractor side of things but if you need the numbers to the guys dealing with the truck at this pull jus let me know and i will get them to you...Tractor rules 12,500 lbs, 300 rpm limit, and no p pumps, a pump maximum.

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 15, 2011 02:17PM
2.6 and open diesel. I know Pro4 gas and a 2wd mod class.

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 16, 2011 11:03AM
Any start time or contact number? Heard its an indoor pull? Any info appreciated thanks.

Re: Pull in ky this weekend? March 16, 2011 12:56PM
Todd is the contact for the tractors 270 704 0987. Starts at 6 i believe.

tractor result? March 20, 2011 03:39AM
Just wondered if anyone knew how tractor class ended up?

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 04:00AM
I know the winning tractor in 12500 Farm Stock had a intellidash, but still wasn't the hottest tractor in the class.

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 11:41AM
the winner of the farm class was berry sandefur from beech grove kty with his 1466 ih. very strong running tractor. what is an intellidash? and doesnt the best running tractor and the best driver usually win the class? i was there watching and he was by far the best running tractor there. just my opinion. good job berry

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 12:20PM
No, I'm pretty sure the "hottest" tractor there was the IH that pulled 1st in the pulloff, then they reset the sled and he dropped to last hook, then had problems. If you don't think this, your crazy. Wish I rememberd the mans name.

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 01:01PM
you have to look who you are talking to,he is a john tolet man ,and if he was watching ,,why was his tractor not there and why would he congradgulate Berry

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 01:31PM
good job Berry,hope you kicked some jd _ss,also hope you had some good tractor turn out,talk to you later

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 01:48PM
his name is barry sandefur. it really don,t matter who has hottest tractor just matters who took home every body else entry fee great job barry on a well earned win why would any argue otherwise?

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 02:07PM
i say congrats to barry because he is the nicest tractor puller out there unlike some of u jack wadds.. he is always nice and upbeat.. he and i still pull for fun and thats why i congratulate him.. the tractor you are talking about was larry mayhouse from illinois. yes it is a very strong runner, im not knockin it a bit you moron, just sayin that evidently the strongest running tractor won. didnt have time to get mine ready, i got a full time 60 hr week job as a mechanic.. srry to dissapoint you for not being there. maybe i will make it to the next one. get a life and grow some balls and sign ur name and quit sitting behind the keyboard and talkin trash. where was ur tractor at man??????????

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 02:34PM
sounds like someone is a little defensive and has no other life,so who needs to get a life

Re: tractor result? March 20, 2011 03:41PM
Im just glad to see ole nicks alive and well. What would 2011 pulling season be without him? Congrats Barry on the win. Yeah im agreeing with nick on this one. Heck of a nice guy. And a he** of a competitor.

Re: tractor result? March 21, 2011 05:59AM
I agree with nick...this was only the second year to have this pull indoors tryin to prove to ppl tractors can put a show on and try to get more classes in there for the years to come...i think a show was put on hope to see ya runnin soon nick..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro