NTPA Unlimited Precommits March 21, 2011 05:44AM
Was there anybody that surprised you on the Unlimited precommits? Was there anyone who you thought would be on there that wasn't? I am kinda surprised not to see Wayne Purser on the list.

Re: NTPA Unlimited Precommits March 21, 2011 07:18AM
I was suprised to see Aftermath on the unlimited's list. Doesnt look like jeff will be at many state hooks this year. Good to see Minnesota represented how ever. I also thought Uncle Sam would be there as well. I think he could give American Thunder a run for his money. Over all a good group of unlimiteds. Grinning

Re: NTPA Unlimited Precommits list March 21, 2011 08:47AM
Bill Voreis
Bruce Slagh
Adam Bauer
Kathy Schalitz
Brian Shramek
Steve Bollinger
Bob Jostock
Jim Martell
Jeff Gueningman
Doug Downs

Re: NTPA Unlimited Precommits list March 21, 2011 10:37AM
According to the NTPA website, Purser has purchased a GN license, so I expect we'll see him at some events, just not all.

Also, Diekmans and Stan Shelton have a RN/State license (per the website), and Shelton has a GN license for his TWD, so I expect we'll see both Diekman and Shelton at a few GN events as well.

This is a little off topic, but whatever happened to Dave Richardson's tractor?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,844, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,971.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro