Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 21, 2011 11:07PM
A few week ago all we heard was about the water in the Never Satisfied tractor at Louisville that did not pass inspection. But hey, there was a mistake and guess what, it PASSED with flying colors and was as leagal as the rest. I guess you can't tell by just looking at the water you actually have to test it. Its sad when everyone will just point fingers at someone when this happens when the water they were given to use was the same as everyone else's but theirs was somehow "bad". Lets see now if all those who said guilty before being proven innocent speak up. My hats off to Ryan and Butch for showing what class is about by not whining when all the accusations were being made. They knew the truth would come out. They deserve better. I for one will say that and mean it. Good tractor and especially good people.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 21, 2011 11:50PM
if i were butch and ryan, i would sue the bastards. everyone of them that slandered their name all over the web. that would take care of all the childish crap on here.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 22, 2011 12:19AM
I'd be PISSED that I got kicked out of Sat. nite. Is the NFMS committee admitting the mistake? Are all the other quick tests that are used around the country flawed? If it has to be sent to a lab for accurate tests I'd just leave the water alone, to much gray area and all it leads to is hassle and arguments. Let people put what the want in it, the guy with the best mixture wins.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 22, 2011 08:14AM
Thats fine until someone puts a little dose of nitro methane in and gets blown to kingdom come.

show me the proof March 22, 2011 01:26AM
it's easy to get on here and say this stuff, where's your proof.... i hope you are right, but where's your proof. 2 different organizations tested and both found it illegal,,, where's your proof.... did the nfms send you a letter with this info.....

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 02:34AM
Where was all your proof? Like I said before they received the same water to put in their tractor as anyone else. There is so much jealousy out there and for what? At first the call was made that it was hot and this was the same water everyone else received. Then their water was tested and came back good. Call them. You will get your facts then. As you stated before you want proof call the people involved. Call the 2 labs you know that tested it. Call the person from the pull at the NFMS show that made the decision that it was illegal. I just wanted people to know what the Final results were. I think letting people know the final results was more than fair after all the bashing they took. Funny how we can believe there was cheating involved but when their name is cleared you don't believe. There were so many to bash them and no one but a few to say they are glad it was cleared up. Bottom line a mistake was made.

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 04:19AM
So if this miracle turn around has indeed occurred, then why isn't it the affected parties themselves reporting this info?

Why are you the one who has to be the news reporter? Wouls like to believe this, but sounds like more of the same crap that was on here a month ago. It had been quiet for a while on the matter now. Just leave the damn subject alone, the truth presents itself when necessary, and for the right reasons.

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 04:26AM
It is good news for sure, but I am also sure Ryan is ready to get this all behind him!!! I will be seeing you on the track soon, and at the dyno soonerWinking

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 05:31AM
Hugh,
Just got off the phone with mike whitt, nothing has changed , samples were illegal. Call him his number was in the Louisville packet, but if you don't have it 5025412952. J am sure he would love to talk to you or anyone else interested in the matter. I am sure Danny is busy moving dirt his number 5025581500 or Gayle Mefford he maybe in the clubhouse getting ready for the back 9. His number 8125992448.

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 05:45AM
well in the know i heard the committe was meeting 2 weeks ago to figure this out so not to look bad.

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 11:42AM
Huh , all this talk and nuthing to back it up ; as usual - blah, blah , blah ; if its true post a letter from the NFC , no letter , no more bs

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 11:08PM
Well if you just got off the phone, tell him to return the call to the Salenbine's. They have been waiting for a few days to hear back from Mike. It seems you can help clear this up since he will talk to you. Your help would be greatly appreciated if you would have Mike call back. I am sure the Salenbine's would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 11:26PM
well if they have it cleared up then why is he waiting on a call? hummmmmmm!

Re: show me the proof March 22, 2011 11:44PM
You got him on that one, however "Hugh" is providing 4 some good entertainment!

how did other salibein tractors pass March 23, 2011 01:32AM
how did thes other salibein trators pass? didnt ryan build top 3 on friday night? are they better at following mixing instructions? were any salibein tractors legal?

Re: how did other salibein tractors pass March 23, 2011 02:18AM
rusty wallace
how did thes other salibein trators pass? didnt ryan build top 3 on friday night? are they better at following mixing instructions? were any salibein tractors legal?

When did Salibean Performance start building engines? They have their own connecting rods camshafts pistons sleeves cylinder heads crankshafts girdles deck plates? .Confused We all know they build horsepower but apparently that just comes in a plastic container!Hot

Re: how did other salibein tractors pass March 23, 2011 03:14AM
I’d like to address numerous posts on this topic:

First, to “Paul SR or Paul JR ?”, there are thousands of engine builders who don’t manufacture anything. Do you think all the top fuel engine builders all make their own rods and heads? That’s just foolish. I don’t believe that anyone said that Ryan builds engines from scratch making every piece, or that he machines his own parts, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t an engine builder. There are plenty of engine builders in all motorsports that buy parts from third party suppliers. The builder then puts those parts together in their specific combination and tunes it to their specs. Your comments were meant to be malicious and derogatory but they just make you look ignorant and petty.

Second, to “rusty Wallace”, this is not about Ryan’s customers. Ryan is not responsible for what his customers put in their tractors, and they are not responsible for what is in his tractor. This issue is isolated to the Never Satisfied tractor at one specific event… the 2011 NFMS… no where else did the tractor fail, and noone else failed the water test at that event.

Third, to everyone, there is no new news to report on this issue. The tractor was DQed, and still is DQed. Bringing this up again is like have a news flash that Saddam Hussein is still dead. The tractor failed 2 independent tests at the farm show (and yes they did “test” the water at the farm show, they didn’t send it to a lab to do the test, they had their own tests and it failed them both. As a side note: it’s there event and their protocol and it failed)

Fourth, to “Hugh” you seem to know a great deal of inside info regarding this situation. I can only conclude that “Hugh” is part of the Never Satisfied Team. If that’s the case I’d like to hear “Hugh’s” side of the story… I’d like “Hugh” to explain to the world why the tractor failed both the NTPA and PPL tests at the farm show. There was no mistake at the farm show. There was no “hot” test and then a “good” test at the farm show, there was simply “hot” samples. Infact there were multiple “hot” samples. Nothing has been overturned and no mistake was made at the farm show.

If, as people have written on here, that Ryan sent his samples to a lab; that’s akin to Barry Bonds sending “his”… “clean” blood to a lab to prove he’s innocent. It proves nothing. Did the farm show send a control sample to that same lab? Did all the samples follow a specific chain of custody protocol? Probably not.

The water given to the team at the start of the event tested different than it did after the tractor made it’s pass, end of story. Guilty and subsequently it was DQed.

Fifth, to “int puller”, where are the slanderous posts? Where’s the childish crap on here? Please point out the offending posts for me. This page has been more than fair to Ryan. I’ve gone out of my way to make sure we’ve dealt in as many facts as possible. I haven’t allowed speculation on how the water got “hot” or what was added to make the water “hot”. The people on here defending the incident are the only one not dealing in facts. They are spreading disinformation and trying to confuse the issue. They are posting on feelings, and not facts. Please direct me to the slander and the childish post and I’ll remove them.

Lastly, please everyone, if you’re going to make assertions and make statements as fact on this topic please post your real name and post your evidence. Otherwise please just let this pass and let us all move on. Unless someone is willing to post actual facts this is just tearing open an old wound and pouring more salt on it.

So to summarize: nothing new to report… if you have new facts post them… otherwise let this die.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: how did other salibein tractors pass March 23, 2011 05:57AM
I had heared this news 2 weeks ago Jake was waiting for a offical response from the farm show before making a commit. But as you know how lawyers are they are making sure there clients dont have stuff on there faces. But it is happening. And I hope eveyrone including you Jake will apllogize to the Salenbiens and Ryan.

Please elaborate... March 23, 2011 06:17AM
First... What news did you hear 2 weeks ago?

Second... Whose lawyers are you referring to?

Third... Please explain to me what I need to apologize to Ryan and/or the Salenbiens for. Please show me what I said that requires an apology.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2011 06:17AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Please elaborate... March 23, 2011 06:30AM
That the farm comitttee was meeting on a saturday morning. There was outside testing down on both parties and both sides came out clean. And the meeting was about discusions on damages to Ryan and the Salenbiens. Jake how do you know it tested different before the Salenbiens got the water and after mmmmmmm?

Re: Please elaborate... March 23, 2011 06:52AM
Why would there be any damages???? Two separate tests failed on site.

Re: Please elaborate... March 23, 2011 07:24AM
Michiganfarmer I don’t mean to offend but as for your “news”… please list the source to back up your claims. Without sources it’s not “news” but just rumor. Please list how you know that the lab results were completed 2 weeks ago. Are you intouch with the labs? Did you talk with anyone on the farm show committee? You’ve brought no new verifiable facts (news) to this discussion, just heresay (rumor), no proof other than you heard. In such matters, who you heard from helps verify the validity of the remarks and lets anyone do fact checking to see if indeed that person made those remarks and where they got their data (then it becomes news).

One last note: just because you heard a rumor two weeks ago, it doesn’t make that rumor true. I heard the world was flat from Anaximenes of Miletus. I did my homework and found out there wasn’t any factual evidence to back that claim up. Based on facts I believe in a spherical world.

I’ve continued to deal in facts and not heresay.

Don’t get me wrong, in my perfect world I’d love it if this was a big mistake and the tractor passed. Personally I love watching that tractor run and I think it’s one of the nicest looking tractors out there, but the facts are that unfortunately it failed the tests multiple times in February. We can sit and theorize that a seagull pooped in the water tank as the tractor waited outside, but the facts just don’t bear that out. I know the seagull theory sounds crazy, but there as much factual evidence to support that as the other theories that have been put forth… he ran last years water by mistake… (who saves water for a single event for an entire year anyway?) or … the committee gave him tainted water… or the guy handing out water hates Ryan… or both testers failed… or they didn’t actually test Ryan’s water, but just looked at it… or whatever other theory has been put forth. Personally the seagull theory is just as plausible and has just as much evidence supporting it.

As for how I know “it tested different before the Salenbiens got the water and after” everyone received the same water for the event. The water had to be tested prior to the event to make sure the test equipment worked correctly on the water. So that is the test before they got their sample. Everyone else’s water passed the test, both before and after their pass. The water pulled from Never Satisfied failed the test after it came back from the track. The conspiracy theory that you are buying into is devoid of facts.

I appreciate you posting on the page, and I appreciate your support of Ryan and the rest of the team, but I want to deal with factual evidence both good and bad, both pro and con as long as it’s a fact. I’ll be happy to post facts that show that the water was 100% clean but I have no fact(s) to back that up. I’m not out to get anyone, rather I just post facts and let people decide based on those fact. If facts come to light that there was a mistake I’ll be sure to post them and question the whole testing process, but as of right now there are no facts to support that.

I believe you should let the facts form your opinion, and not form your opinion despite of facts. Which are you doing?

So back to my original 3 questions for you:

You never stated any new facts… still just rumors, waiting for your news.

You never answered whose lawyers.

You never answered what I need to apologize for.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Please elaborate... March 23, 2011 11:11AM
michiganfarmer
That the farm comitttee was meeting on a saturday morning. There was outside testing down on both parties and both sides came out clean. And the meeting was about discusions on damages to Ryan and the Salenbiens. Jake how do you know it tested different before the Salenbiens got the water and after mmmmmmm?

Tick tock, Tick tock, goes the clock, somebodies face is turning Red HotSpinning

Re: Please elaborate... March 23, 2011 06:53AM
Nothing to worry about, you'll need to do NO appologizing!

Re: how did other salibein tractors pass March 23, 2011 01:02PM
Jake Morgan
I’d like to address numerous posts on this topic:

First, to “Paul SR or Paul JR ?”, there are thousands of engine builders who don’t manufacture anything. Do you think all the top fuel engine builders all make their own rods and heads? That’s just foolish. I don’t believe that anyone said that Ryan builds engines from scratch making every piece, or that he machines his own parts, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t an engine builder. There are plenty of engine builders in all motorsports that buy parts from third party suppliers. The builder then puts those parts together in their specific combination and tunes it to their specs. Your comments were meant to be malicious and derogatory but they just make you look ignorant and petty.

Second, to “rusty Wallace”, this is not about Ryan’s customers. Ryan is not responsible for what his customers put in their tractors, and they are not responsible for what is in his tractor. This issue is isolated to the Never Satisfied tractor at one specific event… the 2011 NFMS… no where else did the tractor fail, and noone else failed the water test at that event.

Third, to everyone, there is no new news to report on this issue. The tractor was DQed, and still is DQed. Bringing this up again is like have a news flash that Saddam Hussein is still dead. The tractor failed 2 independent tests at the farm show (and yes they did “test” the water at the farm show, they didn’t send it to a lab to do the test, they had their own tests and it failed them both. As a side note: it’s there event and their protocol and it failed)

Fourth, to “Hugh” you seem to know a great deal of inside info regarding this situation. I can only conclude that “Hugh” is part of the Never Satisfied Team. If that’s the case I’d like to hear “Hugh’s” side of the story… I’d like “Hugh” to explain to the world why the tractor failed both the NTPA and PPL tests at the farm show. There was no mistake at the farm show. There was no “hot” test and then a “good” test at the farm show, there was simply “hot” samples. Infact there were multiple “hot” samples. Nothing has been overturned and no mistake was made at the farm show.

If, as people have written on here, that Ryan sent his samples to a lab; that’s akin to Barry Bonds sending “his”… “clean” blood to a lab to prove he’s innocent. It proves nothing. Did the farm show send a control sample to that same lab? Did all the samples follow a specific chain of custody protocol? Probably not.

The water given to the team at the start of the event tested different than it did after the tractor made it’s pass, end of story. Guilty and subsequently it was DQed.

Fifth, to “int puller”, where are the slanderous posts? Where’s the childish crap on here? Please point out the offending posts for me. This page has been more than fair to Ryan. I’ve gone out of my way to make sure we’ve dealt in as many facts as possible. I haven’t allowed speculation on how the water got “hot” or what was added to make the water “hot”. The people on here defending the incident are the only one not dealing in facts. They are spreading disinformation and trying to confuse the issue. They are posting on feelings, and not facts. Please direct me to the slander and the childish post and I’ll remove them.

Lastly, please everyone, if you’re going to make assertions and make statements as fact on this topic please post your real name and post your evidence. Otherwise please just let this pass and let us all move on. Unless someone is willing to post actual facts this is just tearing open an old wound and pouring more salt on it.

So to summarize: nothing new to report… if you have new facts post them… otherwise let this die.

Looks can be deceiving! haha......now let's discuss compression ratios, cam lobe separation, piston and sleeve material ect. ect. Point being was it's really aggravating when a armchair puller thinks the engines that went 1 2 3 at the ville were something when they were not (Salibean designed). Now if you wanta discuss whether the guy at your McDonalds who puts your pickle on your quarterpounder is a chef or not then maybe the ignorance is contagious and you should step away from the computer . haha....oops was that malicious or derogatory I get those two confused?........now as for the foolish part I know you are but what am I.....? This post was for entertainment purposes only...........Grinning

Re: how did other salibein tractors pass March 23, 2011 11:44PM
Well, I only have 3 long posts on this thread, I'm sick of the BS, and I’ve got 4 fresh inch of snow on the ground, talking about pulling that make me think about summer!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: show me the proof March 23, 2011 12:23AM
Hugh, you lost all credability. When you came on here and posted. Breaking news, Never satisfied Innocent. And yet it was all a bunch of bs. You lost all credability. Especially when someone called people from the committee. I'm pretty sure that whatever you say on here will just go in one ear and out the other. If your going to say they are innocent, then have some proof to back it up. Otherwise, let it die. They were guilty, are guilty, and will always be guilty of illegal water at the 2011 NFMS pull. I think instead of trying to add fuel to the fire on this whole issue, you should worry about something else. Like maybe helping them find a way to get around the test or something like that.

Hugh, you sure have a lot of inside info..... March 23, 2011 12:27AM
Hugh, you seem to really know alot about this, like the water that Ryan sent in came back OK and that Mike hasn't called back yet. Any other inside info for us?

Re: show me the proof March 23, 2011 01:02PM
one of the statements made was that the water they used was from last years louisville pull.I have 1 qestion regarding that statement.If they knew they were going to get "new water" at this pull,why did they use last years water?That doesnt make sense.

Re: show me the proof March 23, 2011 03:15PM
the last pass he made on the dyno was last years water. PLUS last years water and this years water are the same thing just diffrent color!

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 09:10AM
Most of the time I just come to Pulloff to read the feedback of others and to see what topics will give me a good laugh. I've noticed, though, that even though the "Feedback" area is for people to share their opinions, Jake Morgan asks people to drop certain topics if they don't mesh with his personal opinions. If you just wanted everyone else to read what YOU thought, then you should have created a BLOG for yourself. You have people coming to your site to buy things, sell things, talk about things, and donate to your charities, and yet you break into their conversations and tell them to stop? Do you want people here or not? Jake Morgan... You are not the almighty know-all of tractor pulling and everything that goes on with it. There are things that happen out there that you don't know about. It's almost as if you're saying to all of us "dumb pulloff users" that if you didn't hear about then it hasn't happened. You keep asking people for proof or evidence, when in all of your posts, the only proof YOU seem to need to be right, is that it came from your mouth. Everyone here is an adult. I think it's time you started treating everyone (even those who don't agree with you) like one. You can kick me off your site for stating my opinion if you'd like. Like I said before, I'm not a normal poster. If you do kick me off, however, you will just be admitting that everything I've said above is true.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 09:46AM
I agree with you, wifey. Besides, Jakes posts are always too long!!!Beer

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 01:49PM
me too
I agree with you, wifey. Besides, Jakes posts are always too long!!!Beer

Imagine how I feel, I have to proof read all my idiotic rambling!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 10:00AM
Jake asking for proof , or to drop beating a dead horse is what this board needs.....How many times do we need to bring up something over a month old...And do it for B.S........????He always says that if you're going to bad mouth anyone, or any business, You need to post your name and phone #,,,,SO people cant just come on here to stir up a bees nest....Much like , if youre going to bringing up old issues, stand up and be credible .Post your name....give details..Or work for the enquirer...If the UFO crashed into your trailer.....lets see the pics and the little green man....

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 10:19AM
Like some folks, I'm a fan of hash, but I'm not a fan of re-hash. Time to move on. My plan is to attempt to stop opening up links related to this dead horse that been beat on, buried, dug up, and taking another unnecessary whipping five weeks after the fact. The carcass is starting smell, put it back in the ground! Winking

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 10:57AM
pulling_wife
Most of the time I just come to Pulloff to read the feedback of others and to see what topics will give me a good laugh. I've noticed, though, that even though the "Feedback" area is for people to share their opinions, Jake Morgan asks people to drop certain topics if they don't mesh with his personal opinions. If you just wanted everyone else to read what YOU thought, then you should have created a BLOG for yourself. You have people coming to your site to buy things, sell things, talk about things, and donate to your charities, and yet you break into their conversations and tell them to stop? Do you want people here or not? Jake Morgan... You are not the almighty know-all of tractor pulling and everything that goes on with it. There are things that happen out there that you don't know about. It's almost as if you're saying to all of us "dumb pulloff users" that if you didn't hear about then it hasn't happened. You keep asking people for proof or evidence, when in all of your posts, the only proof YOU seem to need to be right, is that it came from your mouth. Everyone here is an adult. I think it's time you started treating everyone (even those who don't agree with you) like one. You can kick me off your site for stating my opinion if you'd like. Like I said before, I'm not a normal poster. If you do kick me off, however, you will just be admitting that everything I've said above is true.

He would never kick u off, way to much "entertainment" value in your posts, err i mean postSmiling

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 12:43PM
it was amazing no one said anything about all the guys that had to empty there water at dekalb that they recieved from louisville and that water did not pass the test at the dekalb pull nothing ever got said about this

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 01:29PM
Dekalb’s water was different than Louisville’s water. Louisville said use our water at our pull or else… their pull, their rules.

This isn’t about Dekalb, or any other pull, this is about Louisville and the water that they mandated pullers must use, plain and simple!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 01:06PM
Asker..... I think you need to look at my profile and see that my previous post was my first ever post. However, you state that I am "still sore for everyone picking on my guy when he got caught too." Who's spreading the rumors now? You wanted this to be soley about facts. So.... Do you know me or know who I am married to? What class does my husband pull in, and when exactly did he get caught cheating? You also state that "they" admitted to not being able to read. This really has nothing to do with my post. I'm simply stating that some people only think facts are facts if it agrees with what they believe. As far as people being asked to put their names and phone numbers on their posts... It's never going to happen. That's the beauty of the internet, and you're never going to change it. Also, if people want to beat a dead horse, let them. No one is asking you read every post.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 01:25PM
To pulling wife:

I deleted the post you responded to because this isn’t about Decks and his last comment was out of line.

Let’s clear some things up, I have NEVER, EVER kicked ANYONE off of this page. I have blocked an IP address from spamming the page, but that was an isolate person and the IP block was removed after he calmed down in an hour. Not one person kicked off in 14 years! Yes, I’ve deleted posts, the people who help me moderate have deleted posts as well. I’ve even deleted posts from my father, and he just deleted one of mine last night. A moderator deleted a post that mocked me earlier this week, a post I never saw, but I would have preferred it if he left it on the page if it’s language was appropriate, I can take the mocking.

Why would I kick you off, there are tons and tons (and tons and tons) of posts on this page that I disagree with every single day. There are well written posts and poorly written posts that I disagree with from time to time, that’s the nature of this page. In fact I rather enjoy it when people have well written posts that disagree with me, it makes me question my opinion/ideas and I either change my mind or strengthen my argument.

My skin is very thick. I’m confident and level-headed, I take a scientific approach and when it comes to this sport I’m ruled by facts and not emotion. I don’t take things personal so I don’t mind when people disagree with me.

I’m also not telling people to simply drop this topic, they can continue to discuss it in an adult like manner if they wish. As a number of people who have already responded to you have already pointed out… I’m simply telling people to stop posting BS about this topic. I’m telling people that if they want to continue to beat a dead horse they better speak/write in facts and not heresay or rumor. It isn’t about dropping “certain topics if they don't mesh with [my] personal opinions” but simply, I ask that people not beat the Never Satisfied team up by bringing this up over and over again without new facts. I’m absolutely positive that Ryan is a very nice guy. In fact, he was one of the few guys nice enough to ask permission to use our photos on his site, and that small gesture by him means a lot to me, and it gives me some insight to who he is. There are people whom I know and thoroughly respect that have a great deal of admiration for Ryan and his business, some of those same people will defend him no matter what. Unfortunately some of those people are also the same people who continue to bring this topic back up and drag Ryan’s name through the mud over and over again without any new facts. He doesn’t need that. It’s not fair to Ryan or the team to bring this up unless there is new information. In truth, my quest for people to only post facts is my way of trying to protect Ryan, his image, his family’s image, his businesses image, etc…. The Never Satisfied team doesn’t need rumors.

When and if there is new evidence that clears the team, I’ll do my best to be the first to post that information. I’ll do my absolute best to get that message out to every single person who reads this page. I’ll be more than happy to help erase that black mark from the Never Satisfied tractor. Unfortunately there isn’t any evidence clearing the tractor yet.

Now for a few of your other comments:

It's almost as if you're saying to all of us "dumb pulloff users"”, where to start with that comment, well there are definitely some very, very intelligent users of this page, there are some people of average intelligence (me included) and then there are people of below average intelligence (feel free to insert yourself in which ever category you like). I try to write so all people can understand what I’m saying. English teachers say a good newspaper is written so the average 6th grader can comprehend it it, I’m no wordsmith, and I write with the skill and vocabulary of a well read 4th grader so hopefully 99% of the people on this page can understand my point, based on the responses to your post, I think most of the people got what I was implying in my posts regarding this incident.

“If you just wanted everyone else to read what YOU thought, then you should have created a BLOG for yourself”, I have a blog, it’s called the Opinion page, I hope you enjoy it. I also allow everyone to post their opinions on the feedback page (the term “everyone” is a subset that also includes me!)

You also stated that I “break into their conversations and tell them to stop”, um I’m sorry I didn’t know they were having a private conversation, I though this was an open discussion and anyone (including me) could voice my thoughts and the facts involved. Maybe if the people wanted a private conversation they should just email each other. Since they didn’t email each other and they used the page that I personally pay the bill for each day… they must adhere to the standards that I set forth for everyone. I think Steve B. did an excellent job summing up my stance in his response to you.

As for being the “almighty know-all of tractor pulling and everything that goes on with it”, well if I had a dollar for every time I’ve written exactly the opposite I’d be sitting on a pretty thick wallet. I constantly say “I’m no engine builder”, “I’m now expert” “I’m no…” As I’ve stated over and over again on numerous occasions, I don’t know everything, I never said I did. In fact I’ll state it one more time: I Jake J. Morgan do not know everything about truck and tractor pulling. I do have an opinion, I have numerous opinions and I’m not afraid to share them with people. Some people agree, some disagree, some just don’t care, and that’s fine too. I base my opinon on the facts that I have at hand.

Feel free to agree or disagree, it’s all fine by me, but I will call anyone out if they are merely spreading rumors.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 02:28PM
Jake, I' need to send you a new pair of typing gloves, your poor finger tips have to be blistered and bleeding.Send me your address via a hidden and secret internet name and I'll send them right away. Hurry and best wishes, One of your most secret and admiring Pals

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 23, 2011 03:04PM
no ofence jake,but ur posts r way 2 long !!! and 2 bryan lively what did u say about hash man ???????? p.s. i wish winter would end its time 4 beer,boobs @ black smoke !!!

WOW!!!! March 23, 2011 04:19PM
I am amazed at what some high quality H20 can do for debate!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 01:25AM
cant believe i read this whole thread over someone supposedly cheating in super farm? when did that ever start happening!

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 01:58AM
Its also very funny how it was "Said" It was the water from "Last years pull".. Yep !! They save the water from every pull just to run at that certain pull.... OH mY !! Smiling

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 05:29AM
HotHotThey will have to run Sunoco diesel soon!!!

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 08:22AM
We all need to remember that sometimes facts are only found based on the investigation of a rumor.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 01:58AM
Well, i will admit i don't read every post on here, nor do i read everything Jake or Dick Morgan post on their board. But i have to say your completely wrong. Jake posted the FACTS and has spoke about the FACTS of this issue under this post. And that's where the problem is. Nobody else has FACTS. Hugh came on here, spewing things about Ryan Salenbien being legal, and that there was a big screw up over the water tests. Well, where are the FACTS? Until someone can post an apology from the NFMS, stating the test results were wrong, or that they were wrong, and Ryan was 100% legal, it's all just heresay. To me, and most pullers out there, the way we see it is on the level. Everyone was gave the same water to run at the farm show. Now whether Ryan added something, or had some of his "michigan water" left over in his lines and it was on the return side of the pump and ended up back in the tank and mixed with the NFMS water, and contaminated it, and that's the reason he failed, so be it. But if everyone was gave the same water by the NFMS, and everyone's passed but his, then he is illegal.. And either way, if he took the water he had left in his tank, and sent it in to be tested, it's not a fair test, because who knows what was added to it?

The only way to know is to talk to someone from the NFMS committee, they can tell you the truth. So if they don't change their mind, then there really isn't anything to talk about.

Remember, Ryans water was tested the same way everyone else's water was tested. So if his failed, and nobody else's did, well then it's illegal. Everyone took the same test. So if Ryans water didn't pass, and nothing was done to it, then other's should have failed.

This isn't a bashing on Ryan. I've talked to him, he seems like a very nice guy. And even if he was caught, it could have very well been a mistake, and didn't have all of the lines cleaned. It doesn't mean people have to bash him. That's why it's discouraging when this keeps coming up. And the more this keeps coming up, by people who don't have any FACTS, the worse it makes him look, and that's not very fair to him or his family, or anyone involved with Salenbien Performance.

So at this point, the only FACTS we have is, he was caught with illegal water. Let's let it rest until NFMS puts out a release that the tests were wrong or something, and that Ryan was actually legal. So until we all hear from them, there really isn't anything to talk about.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 06:09AM
Yeah, I'm still reading this mess...pray for me...I'm trying to wrap my mind around Jake's (or mine for that matter) lack of seat time matters in forming an educated opinion about any particular issue in the sport, especially this one, since it has absolutely nothing to do with driving skill. Yes there are questions to be asked on here that can only be answered by someone who has made passes down the track, but this isn't one of them. Help me with that one Smiling

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 02:21AM
Whether or not Morgan has ever been down the track or not is completely irrelevant to this discussion. As the owner of this site, he, at the very least, has the right to demand that any statement posted be substantiated by facts. Give me a good reason why we all shouldn't demand facts in lieu of hearsay. Those who do not are not only unintelligent and uninformed, they wish to remain so.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 08:41AM
If people had never started "pushing the limits" or "bending the rules" this sport wouldn't be where it is today. Don't know Ryan. Don't know if he did or didn't cheat, but there are a lot of people saying that maybe they should be able to run whatever water they want. So in this case, if he did cheat, he aided in the advancement of tractor pulling. The only people I can see that would be mad about advancement of the sport are the ones who either can't afford to pay someone to bring them up to speed on this new advancement, or who don't understand how to figure it out themselves. Seems to me that his tractor still wins when his water passes, so is this really about cheating, or is it jealousy because this is the only way to beat the man? This would be a different situation completely if Ryan came in the bottom 5 of each class where his water tested clean, and then he came out and dominated when his water isn't clean. This isn't the case though. He's won more times on clean water than he has on illegal water. For all of you spewing "facts"..... there's a fact for you.

THE SUPERFARM PIONEERS March 24, 2011 09:50AM
If anyone wants to win fair and square in the SF class they need to go to Norm Kavan, Mark Colberg or Joe Busch. Call anyone of those guys if you want real horse power, they don't and will never need "michigan water" to compete at a high level.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 09:51AM
Let me see if I have this straight. According to your logic, if Salenbien were a midpack tractor that won and got caught illegal, he would be just a midpack tractor caught cheating, but since he is one of the top competitors in the class and was caught cheating, he is to be commended for advancing the technology of the sport and this whole thing is just a jealous conspiracy to discredit him? Good grief.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 09:53AM
I don't know if i'd say that's really a fact. Do you know "michigan water" has been around for a couple of years? His version 2 years ago couldn't be caught in Ntpa's testing procedure. But, by the rules it was ILLEGAL. The rules have stated, water and soluble oil only. That doesn't mean he can use water, soluble oil, glycol, and methanol. Those don't fit the "water and soluble oil only" rule. So i wouldn't exactly say he has won more pulls on clean water! Hows that for a fact for ya? Would pass their field test, but wouldn't pass a lab test. Another Fact for ya. So even though it would pass a field test, nobody would find out it's an illegal substance. But now that the word has been out, and it's been to a lab, it's illegal since they developed a way to test for it. But in fact it has been illegal the whole time because it's not "water and soluble oil" only. Something about methanol, and glycol not being a part of that formulation i guess. Another Fact for ya!

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 10:09AM
The bottom line is the guy has a really really good tractor but got too greedy when it comes to winning and it has finally caught up with him. That water crap is cheating plain and simple. I'd like to see him run grand national for points and pass the water and fuel tests week in and week out all summer long.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 10:34AM
Bottom Line: you are gonna get your wish on the Grand National circuit!! Ryan, Hunt, and the Nebraska tractor are going to alot if not all the GN sf pulls to prove a point.

to class act March 24, 2011 12:11PM
i find i hard pressed to believe joe busch and colberg were pioneers in sf? I know for a fact colberg was not as i have watched the class since it started in the mid 80's around here. dont know when norm started the supposed super farm class but i think you went away from the topic that was originally stated.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 01:47PM
Good lake Michigan. I hope they run every hook. It will be interesting to see how they do week in and week out against Dixie Deere, Fear the Deere, the two Wildermuths, the 2 big block deeres,Deere Tracks, etc. The grand national needs some more color.

Re: Breaking News, Never Satisfied Innocent March 24, 2011 04:24PM
i guess we will see how he does

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM