Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 27, 2011 02:54PM
As of this afternoon's meeting, the Nebraska Power Pullers will be adding a class of tractors. Contact an officer for official information or check the website soon for details.

Essentially it will be a 466 / P-Pump / Schwietzer S-3 3X3 max or GT-42 small footed box turbo / 24.5X32 class. The west club terms the class Limited Pro-Stock.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 28, 2011 07:39AM
Great! It will be nice to add some more smoke to the noise. I look forward to watching them this summer. They already have some quality trucks and I think this will make a good edition and give some variety that people have been looking for.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 30, 2011 02:28AM
This class has been growing in the WCIP's and are looking forward to pulling west of the Mo.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 31, 2011 01:22AM
We hope to get a group of good looking tractors that can blow some smoke and run well. I think those that choose to run with the NPPA will like how things are run and how well the group gets along. I hope to see you all in Howells on June 4th to TI and pulling.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 28, 2011 01:38PM
What weight? Our local club in TX has a similar class.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 28, 2011 02:09PM
The tractors around are used to running 8000 and 9000. If the class takes off they will probably run both of those weights. For the first year they are going to officially run one hook but if none of the Super Modified trucks show up, then the tractors will run 2 classes.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 28, 2011 02:19PM
where and when is the neppa tech this year? If I'm not able to make it what are my other options?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class March 29, 2011 11:09PM
The TI date was set for Saturday June 4th in Howells, Nebraska from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Our first pull of the season is at 5:00 PM in Howells. Hope to see you there. (Also I sent you an email).

Chris
NPPA - Secretary

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 01, 2011 03:36AM
The tractors will get to pull twice cause you have already lost a few trucks and a few more are thinking about not pulling. The NEW officers have have really stirred the pot up..... I know that I wont be back !! Steve

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 01, 2011 04:03AM
That is too bad Steve. I think it is great that the new officers are trying new stuff with the club. Where you at the meeting in Wahoo? How can you really blame them for bringing in a something that has been asked for by the fair boards when they were at the fair convention? Really the Super-Mod class doesn't show up unless it is a close hometown pull or they are wanting a test-n-tune. Now that the NPPA isn't pulling is Scribner anymore, I doubt that you see Black Magic much anymore. Bad Attitude didn't pull with the NPPA last year. Fisher Nuts only really comes to Dell Rapids. Dirty Hookin hasn't really been seen since Wisner a few years ago. What does that leave for the NPPA in that class? Do you pull in that class? I can't think of a Steve that has pulled in that class so that would mean that you were upset at the payouts and as I understood it that would mean a drop in only one class.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 01, 2011 04:11AM
I think the new officers are moving in the right direction the demand is there from the promoters. I personally know that most of the fairboards and promoters are asking if the club has a tractor class. This should do nothing but add to the show i for one am excited to have them bring tractors to the pull that we put on. Thanks Jeff

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 02, 2011 12:12AM
"Steve" were you at the meeting to hear what was discussed and personally see what the new officers have "stirred up"? The only Steve's that I can recall in recent memory didn't pull at all last year and were not at the meeting. So "Steve", are you not willing to post your real name or what is it that you heard second hand that was changed that has you so upset that you won't come back to pull with the club? I hope that you can have a change of heart and see that the new officers are just trying to bring some new blood into the club, offer more to the fair boards and promoters so that we can have more shows, and give them what they are requesting. But if not, best of luck to you wherever it is that you decide to pull.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 02, 2011 10:50AM
As a potential tractor in this class ............... What is the schedule?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 02, 2011 02:10PM
www.nepowerpullers.com (and then click on schedule) or facebook.com/nepowerpullers for the latest schedule updates. As it stands now though, here is what is on tap for the year (all but Columbus are X-Factor sleds and Columbus is the Showboat).

Saturday June 4th Points Howells NE 5:00PM
Friday June 10th Points Wahoo NE 7:30PM
July 16th Points Malvern IA 7:00 PM
July 17th Points Columbus NE 2:00PM
August 11th Points West Point NE 7:00PM
August 12th Points Leonardville KS TBA
Sept 2nd Points McCool Junction NE 7:30PM

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 03, 2011 05:17AM
where could i get a list the rules and regs for this class? as a posable new puller for the class Thanks.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 03, 2011 07:48AM
What happened to Dell Rapids ??

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 03, 2011 10:34AM
Steve? No Pull?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 03, 2011 11:55AM
I think they are the exact same rules as the Nebraska Truck and Tractor Pullers. You can look on our website now that it is working again. Looks like the schedules are not going to conflict. Hope maybe both groups will support the other.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 04, 2011 01:43AM
they tried to raise the price of the show for the tractor class and Scott said No Way !

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 04, 2011 02:30AM
WOW, you must either not have been at the same meeting as I was or talked to Scott and was told something else. What I overheard is that Scott was on the fence of whether or not to have a pull after the last couple of years. When the previous officers were elected (Scott was VP) it was talked about that pullers that attend 50% of the pulls and also promote a pull would get a special price. He has been getting that and that was not changed but when that was all decided nothing was mentioned about the additional mileage charge that everyone gets charged if it is out of the 100 mile radius. Without that charge the other pullers/promoters weren't getting screwed because they were within the 100 mile radius. I heard a few dollar figures but it was a large number and it hurt all the pullers since that is money that is given for additional fuel. Without that fuel money and it always seems to rain that weekend hurt his number of vehicles (the fuel money would have paid for everyones DOT hassles the one year). As far as I know, this had nothing to do with the tractors (but I don't think anyone at that table was happy about the tractors).

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 04, 2011 02:28PM
"lose another one?" as of right now we have not received a signed contract. Currently I do not know if the promoter will be having a pull in Dell Rapids this year.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers to add Tractor Class April 04, 2011 02:26PM
I just received the info that I needed to type up the rules. I will work on it and post them in the next couple of days. Thanks for the interest.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009