Future points champ!Grinning March 28, 2011 01:30PM
Look out boys, built this for my son's 4 year old birthday. He should be ready when it comes time to blow real smoke!

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 28, 2011 01:42PM
sweet looking puller, I wish I had one like that when I was young!

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 28, 2011 01:46PM
Yes, very nice job, looks great.

Hey smokerings, I just assumed it’s got spark plugs since there’s no smoke from the pipe! Winking

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 28, 2011 02:21PM
That looks just a nice as the one you ride around! Very Nice work.

Looks like a pretty strong boy. If he's planning on taking it to Gordy next year I might suggest a 60H roller chain. LOL.

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 28, 2011 03:01PM
thank you very much! i think i might be just about as proud also! they look pretty similar

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 29, 2011 05:21AM
Where is his Rollcage? I have heard that a few IH do make enough horse power to need them........hahahaha

Nice Job,

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 29, 2011 08:40AM
looks like a poor sled! Hope he can find a better one.

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 29, 2011 01:25PM
That was his first question! Where's the sled dad? Hows yours coming?

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 30, 2011 01:41AM
getting close to done.Atleast the "DEUTZ"powerplant is in place.Good choice by the way.I wonder what he will call this one.The old one was a bucket o bolts.Think this one will be pile o sh$%?Just think Smokerings even the sled with a deutz in it can stop you from winning!

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 30, 2011 01:27PM
Awfully cocky for a guy without a tractor that runs!

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 31, 2011 03:50AM
Here she is.....A/C in cab not working yet.
Attachments:
open | download - stone.pub (37 KB)

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 31, 2011 05:44AM
Put a picture on here, us slow, poor, uneducated people can look at!!!!

T McKay

Re: Future points champ!Grinning March 31, 2011 01:48PM
Yeah- me not see eitherConfused

Re: Future points champ!Grinning April 01, 2011 01:14AM
What are u drinkin??? I can see just it fine! Nice new stone boat. Spinning

Guess u better jump in the truck and bring that nice new tractor up here and try this unit out. (if the Deutz will start)

Re: Future points champ!Grinning April 01, 2011 04:39AM
Hey is that directed to me?They always start just that they gotta be fixed to start agian.Hopefully not that way in the future anymore!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009