Pure Luck SF March 29, 2011 01:18AM
Good to see this tractor back in action. Does anyone know if they plan on pulling with ESP or NYTPA? Thanks

Re: Pure Luck SF March 29, 2011 03:01AM
Why did they change it from the super stock? It ran good with twins.

Re: Pure Luck SF March 29, 2011 10:28AM
i talked with andy and his dad at keystone and they said that they would be pulling with esp on a limited basis. they are realy busy with the racetrack they own (skyline raceway), getting ready to open and with the track not nearly ready and( snow still on the grounds) they decided to come to the nationals. they made the finals, and was happy to be in the show. hope this helps.

Re: Pure Luck SF March 29, 2011 11:21AM
The tractor seemed to run just as strong as a pro stock. I've seen it run a few times in the past and seemed like they had a hard time keeping it running as a super. What happen to Uncle Henry in the finals he never came out to pull.

Re: Pure Luck SF March 29, 2011 01:18PM
henrys starter had stage fright...not sure if it would matter if it had started,that other red one ran great

Re: Pure Luck SF March 30, 2011 11:36AM
Andre, cost. too much money to run super. and politics with in the pullers organizations

Re: Pure Luck SF April 05, 2011 04:23AM
i heard u will never know where they might show up! i do have to say it ran very well for only having a few runs on it, can't wait till they get it all tuned up, should be one heck of a super farm!

Re: Pure Luck SF April 05, 2011 09:47AM
Saw him at a few local brush hot farm pulls last year. I think they like to run it and will pull when and where they feel like it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009