Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video March 31, 2011 12:54AM
Video of the 1100# diesel class at Keystone last Friday;
[www.youtube.com]

Also, if anyone was taking still photos of this class, please let me know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2011 01:12AM by Farmallgray.

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video March 31, 2011 05:09AM
Have to say, I'm surprised and impressed.

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 03, 2011 12:17AM
compact diesels @ keystone look impressive ,who where they & were from ?

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 03, 2011 12:52AM
I don't think they were compacts. Garden tractors, they were using 26x12x12 tires. I used to have one. Looked just like them.

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 03, 2011 01:02AM
That is why topic heading is diesel garden tractors...lol. one of them was mine I have the one that only went about 100ft. it was our first hook ever on a new tractor. It took us three months to build and I would say came out pretty good. major problem we had at keystone was too big of charger, I had three differeent ones sitting here to choose from and I picked the wrong one...oh well, working on that now Installing the smallest one I have. I think were gunna run again this comming weekend at the test and tune that the Berks pullers is putting on. oh yea we are from north west NJ out web site is www.hillbillyhookers.blogspot.com if you would like to check us out site is pretty new but seems to be growing fast

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 03, 2011 05:07AM
1st JD with flames on hood is Mark Brown. Other JD (Spike) with long distance was Calvin Becker. Both these guys are from Ohio. These guys have stuck with it to try and make the class work. They travel a lot (Kansas City to Harrisburg PA and between). Would have been nice if the GT diesels tractors could have pulled right before the "bigs" Fri night.

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 09, 2011 02:36AM
I was the one on the Cub Cadet that pulled third and I'm from central PA. I believe the JD that pulled right after me was from Connecticut
or the New England area.

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 09, 2011 11:31PM
Farmallgray, Its Matt the guy with the bleedin' Green tractor. do you guys have any good pulls coming up out your way? there was a test and tune this weekend I was supposed to go to but just couldnt fit it in. there is one out our way next weekend if you would be interested in comming out toward Jersey.

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 10, 2011 05:17AM
Hi Matt,
I sent you a private message. Can you email me at farmallgray at aol.com (change the "at" to @)

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 10, 2011 10:33PM
i'm not sure what turbo guys in ohio are running but they came off gm 4cylinder gas engines

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 10, 2011 01:39PM
Just curious.. what size chargers are most of the guys in this class running??? And is the a a limit?? I'm not building so I don't need any details.. just round about..
Thanks,
Bryan

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 10, 2011 09:34PM
Bryan , belive me Im trying to find out what charger to get....seems to be a big secret! no I do belive the A pump is a limit but no billit pumps allowed

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 11, 2011 01:53PM
I'm not sure but I here some tractors in ohio are using turbo's from GM 4 cylinder autos built in the early 90's

Re: Diesel Garden Tractors pulling at the Keystone Nationals-video April 12, 2011 04:26AM
It is limited to a single charger but there is no limit on size. I'm running a Mitsubishi TD02.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM