Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 05:41AM
Mr. Morgan,

As much as I have enjoyed your site it has become nothing but a bash fest. I think it is time for you to change it so only confirmed online users can post on this site. I know basically nothing on how all this computer stuff works,but on some of our local newspaper sites you have to go through a sign up process so only people that have signed up can post.I do not know the cost of something like this but hopefully it would not be to expensive. Good luck and please try to make this site back into a site that one can post on to try bettering the sport of pulling instead of a place to hide behind a fake name and bash people. Until some changes are made this poster will keep taking the low road and not use my real name until everyone must use their real name.

Disappointed

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 06:34AM
Thanks for setting the good example!
Or not.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 10:52AM
It has come to my attention that what gets deleted from this site and what doesn't sometimes makes no sense.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 10:56AM
Read the rules for posting.......If you're going to talk smack about someone in particular post your name and contact info,,,,,,Lead by example disappointed // ..;; Makes sense to me.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 11:32AM
yep me to!!!

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 05:01PM
well said Jake

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 10, 2011 02:37AM
You know, The Morgans have took more bashing than anyone else on here. Everyday its something new how they should do this or that or something diffrent. If you dont like it then go to a diffrent site. I appreciate This site and Thank the Morgans for it.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 10, 2011 12:54PM
It is a very good site thank you keep it up

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 11:35AM
Thanks Steve, I think the rules are pretty simple and I thank you and the other people who help with the page and understand what should and shouldn’t be written. This page wouldn’t be much without guys like you.

To “disappointed” AKA Jeff Parr, you’re not the first person who’s had their comment deleted, and you certainly won’t be the last. As I scroll down through the feedback page, I see many, many, many great posts with nothing but great info. The only thread that really seems to be much of a problem is the tread entitled “MKA what club do you belong to?”. That same thread was started by you. That same thread contained a number of posts that were inappropriate and they were deleted. Many of those posts were posted by you.

After your posts were deleted you then decided to spam the page by posting nonsense like “..”, “//”, “{{“, or other similar nonsense. You intentionally posted that garbage on old topics to bring them back up and just spam the page to create additional work for myself and the other page moderators. It’s not a huge deal, and it only takes me a few seconds to delete all your junk spam, but it’s childish and unnecessary. You can “keep taking the low road” and spamming the page and I’ll call you out when you do.

This page has tons, and tons of valuable information and can be an amazing tool… depending on how you use it. I hope you continue to use the page, but I hope you use it in a useful manner and not like you’ve been using it lately.

If people decide they still want to post their personal vendettas against a club or a few of it’s members that’s fine, but if they don’t sign their name they will get deleted. The rules are the same for every page user.

As for making the page only for registered users… well, I’d say 99.9% of the stuff on the Feedback page is filled with great info, and much of that info is posted by non-registered users. I don’t want that info to change so I won’t be making any changes.

To everyone, including Jeff, if you see inappropriate posts simply email me (or PM me) and I’ll delete them. Don’t respond to the posts, just let me know; and myself or one of the other moderators will take care of it. Adding fuel to the fire only makes more work for us, and it doesn’t put out the fire.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 09, 2011 11:54PM
Jake I think you have a very good web site going here. Keep up the good work. I check it out everyday and find it very valueable. To bad some people want to push ill mannered and childish behavior, but thats how it is sometimes so just keep deleting. You have my support.
Russell Martin.
Ashland Mo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2011 11:54PM by farmall puller.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 10, 2011 02:02AM
Jake, I think you do a great job with this website. If it were my property... I'd keep the trash and debris cleaned up too!

If you don't like the way Jake runs the site... Leave! Go start your own domain where you can be king.

Bret

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 02:03AM by Bret Powell.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 10, 2011 05:28AM
eastern extreme.com tried the "registered users only" thing for awhile. It was a ghost town in no time!

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 10, 2011 12:09PM
I really like this site, There are a few inappropriate posts and I have been able to look past those. I live 2000 miles out of the mainstream pulling world of the Midwest, Pulloff.com is able to keep me in touch with what goes on with pulling. Please police this site to keep it informative and FUN for all of us. Robert Grenzow - AKA Gonzo 1066 - Sumas Washington.
Many thanks to the Morgans

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 12:12PM by gonzo 1066.

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes April 10, 2011 01:09PM
Mr. Morgan

I feel that this site has became a great and instrumental tool for the pulling world. I couldn't imagine where we would be without it at this point.

Thank you for all of your work at maintaining the site.

Brian Mueller

Re: Mr Morgan it is time for some changes/att. J morgan April 11, 2011 06:43AM
I was just reading this post and can't believe how some people act. I want to thank you and all the people associated with this web-site. I got into pulling a few years ago and i live in the south.Pulling is small time here and there is not alot of tractor building knowledge either. I started working on building a 4430 hot farm stock tractor about a year ago and with out this web site it would not have been possible.I have ask so many ? about my tractor and they have all been answered by very knowledge people. I'm very thankful to all of those people and this wed-site.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009