NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 14, 2011 04:26PM
Check the rules page on the Nebraska Power Pullers website for the rules of the new 466 Limited ProStock Tractor class. Contact an officer if you have questions.

[nepowerpullers.com]

Chris
NPPA - Secretary
www.nepowerpullers.com/
www.facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 20, 2011 01:02AM
It would be interesting to see how many people on here are interested in pulling in this class I know that we have a couple of tractors that have committed but I would like to here from the rest of the crowd. I know the club and promoters are looking forward to this addition!
Jeff

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 20, 2011 03:55AM
Glad to see that you added the tractor class.
We are hoping to run Dad's tractor with you guys at some of your event's, Not sure that we can make it to them all.
We are planning to come to Wahoo and Columbus for sure and hopefully a couple others. Allot depends on the schedule of the other tractor.

Mike Langan

Mike Langan
402-910-6949

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 21, 2011 07:38AM
Thats great to hear! Looking forward to having some tractors come out and play.

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 20, 2011 07:01AM
I have a Binder that is 85% complete, all the parts are in the shop. Been working manditory 6 12's at work with no real relief in sight so I am in hopes of making it out mid to late summer.

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 22, 2011 11:20PM
Good to hear! We look forward to seeing both of you at the pulls and seeing this class grow in the future.

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 23, 2011 02:04PM
Couple of questions regarding the new tractor class. Can you run a smaller turbo than a GT42 or a S300? Also do side shields matter?(Can you run a 466 in an 806?? Finally, will tractors be at every event on the schedule?

Thanks,

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 24, 2011 03:06AM
I will verify but I see no reason that you couldn't run a 466 in an 806. As long as the engine make matches the sheet metal it should be OK. You will need side shields. This is an insurance requirement that we have no control over.

Tractors will get at least one hook at every event in 2011 (if no SuperMod's show up then they will have a 2nd hook).

I will have to check on the turbo question.

Chris
NPPA Secretary
www.nepowerpullers.com
www.facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 24, 2011 12:57PM
Questions - I have checked and found out that yes you can run an IH 466 in IH 806 chassis/sheetmetal. I also confirmed that you can run a smaller turbo but it needs to be approved by the TI and/or Board Members and that it cannot have a MAP Ring Groove.

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 24, 2011 02:57PM
Thanks for the responses. When are the schedule T.I inspection dates? Or do we just have to contact the respective T.I and schedule it ourself? Does all the safety stuff need to be done when the inspection is done?

Looking at trying to run the 9000# class at all dates.

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 24, 2011 04:02PM
We are just having one TI date (for points) and it is on Saturday June 4th in Howells, NE from 11-3. Then at 5:00 we have our first pull of the season right in Howells. If you can't make that then you will need to schedule an inspection with the TI for the class and/or a Board member. You would need all of the major safety equipment in place before you hook. If something minor is found during the inspection it is at the discretion of the officers if you can hook for that night.

We look forward to seeing all of the tractors supporting the club and adding to our show for the promoters and fans. Just over 1 month until we crank up the season. One thing to check on is that you mention you will only be hooking in the 9000lbs. class. You may want to check with Paul (that class TI) to see what weight they will be running if just one class is hooking that night (if the Super Mod's do show up).

Chris
NPPA - Secretary
nepowerpullers.com
facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Re: NPPA - Tractor Rules have been posted April 24, 2011 09:57PM
Thanks again for the help. Hopefully at some point i'll be able to run both weight classes, just got to go into weight cutting mode someday i guess ha.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,950, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009