Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 15, 2011 02:57PM
Badgerland Sanity Puller Inc. will have a signup meeting on Wednesday night April 20th from 6pm - 9pm at the community building in Readstown. Everyone is welcome to come at your convenience at anytime during the hours listed. You may sign your tractor up to run for points, become a member, or ask your executive board or board of directors questions. We will also be available to explain our points payout system. All tractors running for points will receive a points payout check for all earned points. Dave and Dennis Butler will also be on hand and may have pictures of thier newly constructed blacktop eliminator. Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. will not debate our rules or classes on this site. If anyone has any questions or concerns please show up at the meeting or feel free to call us. Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. has also just started a website @ badgerlandsanitypullers.org, remember this is very new with many things to be added. We hope to see you at the meeting. Keith Durst (309)826-4896, Randy Jasper (608)553-2203, Jeff Parr (608)632-4020, Jerry Myers (608)485-1623, or Kevin Jasper (608)574-4695.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 16, 2011 07:52AM
quick suggestion... add start times, and whether the pulls are on dirt or blacktop?

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 16, 2011 02:36PM
hey ruh or is it duh. shut up. i think they said it very clear. if you want to talk to them show up at their meeting and get your problems worked out. or call them what ever works for you. i no them guys they are very easy to work with. hard working just like the rest of us. SO DUH OR IS IT RUH WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STIRE THE POT.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 16, 2011 02:48PM
I think he means the website Brad Jamie is a good fella, he isn't trying to stir nothing up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2011 03:20PM by Justin Manning.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 16, 2011 02:57PM
thats good im just sick of the durst name being drug threw the mud on this website. if that is true jamie then i am trully sorry i took that the wrong way.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 17, 2011 02:15AM
As stated earlier the website was just opened and we have ideas for many things to be added including times of our pulls and whether they are on dirt or blacktop. We will be adding as time permits and have regular updates throughout the pulling season.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 17, 2011 02:55AM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2011 03:14AM by Ruh.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 17, 2011 04:47AM
what is the price to Join the club?

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 18, 2011 03:28AM
After all these years of pulling without standard rules "Finally Badgerland Sanity Pullers has come through" with rules that allow a farm tractor to be competitive without breaking the bank. I can remember tractors running @5,000 RPM against a Farmall M in the farm class how fair is that? Now that M Farmall has a chance and so do many other tractors that were at a disadvantage because of no stringent rules. It is time to get tractor pulling rolling again the way it should be! Thank You Badgerland Sanity Pullers!

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 18, 2011 04:11AM
they have the right idea, just going a little to far on cubes and compression

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 18, 2011 11:22AM
i half to work wed. i cant getoff can i sign up later im doing 4500 and 5000pd antique stock classim useing steel press 13 26

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 18, 2011 02:25PM
I like what they are doing go time low cost.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 18, 2011 02:56PM
25.00 per class or fifty for two classes what is the website

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 19, 2011 12:29AM
Anyone can sign up to be a member or sign up a tractor at anytime but the tractor will only recieve points after its signed up providing its pulled by a member.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 20, 2011 12:00AM
We have made some changes to our website and added our rules to it. You can go to our website @ badgerlandsanitypullers.org. We look forward to seeing you tonight at the meeting.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 21, 2011 09:16AM
Badgerland Sanity Pullers would like to thank everyone who showed up at last nights meeting. We ended up with a very nice start to the upcoming season with both tractors running for points and members. Anyone can sign up at anytime to run for points or become a member. You may also go to our website to get to either form and mail it in if you want to instead of doing it at a pull.

Re: Badgerland Sanity Pullers Inc. sign up meeting April 21, 2011 12:16PM
can i sign up at keithdurst shop does he have the paper work thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,959, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,042.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009