Theft on the farm April 19, 2011 11:22AM
Here's a article from our area. It appears nothing is safe anymore.

Re: Theft on the farm April 19, 2011 01:38PM
Where's the article?

Re: Theft on the farm April 19, 2011 02:01PM
Someone stole it too.

Re: Theft on the farm April 19, 2011 03:06PM
now thats funny right there!!

Re: Theft on the farm April 19, 2011 03:48PM
[www.wane.com]

Re: Theft on the farm April 20, 2011 02:53AM
On farm thefts are high in our area as well. Happening during the day, at night, anytime, anywhere. Sad Cops can't do much about it, either. Stuff being stolen ranges from scrap (usually copper) to power tools, Craftsman hand tools, anything not bolted down that can be sold quickly. It's hard to even say if it is the druggies, or just some kids, or un-employed bums.

Re: Theft on the farm April 20, 2011 03:18AM
They have been stealing guns all over SW Iowa in the last few weeks.

Re: Theft on the farm April 20, 2011 01:01PM
The low lifes hit one of our relatives in that. Stealing the ceremonial guns from a legion hall proves how low they are.

Re: Theft on the farm April 20, 2011 11:55AM
Don't these people realize that they're sabotaging one of the only industries left in America--at least one of the few that's really producing anything--not to mention the only one that actually feeds us?? By all means, increase the momentum of the 'great recession' by disabling those that had the means to reverse it.....

Sorry to hear about all of this...it's definitely a problem that affects all of us. All I can say is "Idiocracy."

--Nika

Re: Idiocracy April 20, 2011 11:18PM
Best movie ever!!! Im starting to think the future is now!!!!!!!Bouncing

Re: Idiocracy April 21, 2011 01:53AM
Definitely is not going to take 500 years to get to the point depicted in the movie...

Re: Theft on the farm April 21, 2011 11:23AM
I live in Southeast Michigan and recently the cops did a bust on a theft ring. They were using 2-4 guys that were staying in a motel and "going to work at night". They rented a storage unit to put all the items in until moving to another area. I have been watching the cars in the area, and in neighbors yards. I think having neighbors stick together and keep their eyes open helps. We had a shop broke into years ago and you never remember everything that was stolen. I looked into security systems, but that is another monthly cost. I just shows how GREAT the economy is according to washington professionals. Just my 2 cents

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009