Good luck guys April 22, 2011 05:29PM
Hope all that work you have done works out. But im afraid its going to be hard to compete with the to 540ci ih tractor coming from across the river. Better be saving up that protest money. Good luck ky pullers

Re: Good luck guys April 23, 2011 12:57AM
Where do you guys get the big rule changes. The way I understand the rules is the only change is you can run an A=pump or an P-pump and lord knows most of you have a more expensive A-pump than any of the P-pump guys, so what are you crying about. As for cubic in. the rules are still 470 so if a big cube comes to run just pump him and find out pretty simple. Lets quit all the crying and go have fun.

Re: Good luck guys April 23, 2011 05:36AM
What 540?

Re: Good luck guys April 23, 2011 07:08AM
does any of you guys know how to figure cubic inches?i never have been able to get a handle on this math stuff.thanks in advance kevin boggs

Re: Good luck guys April 23, 2011 08:40AM
it's really easy:

Bore x Bore x Stroke x .7854 x # of Cylinders = CID (that's close enough for most people)

Ex
4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 x .7854 x 6 = 401.4210816 (That's for a 401 Ford Diesel)

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 09:45AM
gee thanks thats what i thought too seemseverybody on here can figure them thru their keyboard somehow.i tried setting the computer on my motor last night to see if my computer could figure it but no luck.must be a software problem or something.thanks for your help

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 10:39AM
oh well the formula I listed only tells you the cubic inches of the engine if you know the actual bore and stroke. If you don't know them, for instance if it is someone else's engine that you have never seen apart or measured, then you make wild assumptions.

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 10:42AM
If you guys that think we have a 540 want to you can have our head pulled 4 or 5 times this year if you want to put up the money. Id love to have you KY boys fund a new motor for me!!

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 10:51AM
damn levi you get hold of some bad ham today or what?i was asking a legitimate question. next question.is it easier to bitch about something you think is gonna happen or is it easier to shut up and get the wrenches out and go to work on your own tractor.oh and by the way. i will save you all a bunch of money. my motor is apart and you are all welcomed to come up and see it.call ahead so we can grab dinner while you are here i love a good tractor pull bullshit lunch.1-812-871-6643 thanks

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 10:56AM
I guess thats the problem. No one wants to get there wrenches out and work on there own tractors. All they can do is hit the keyboard and make up BS. I guess we will see who has been working and who has been on the keyboard soon enough.

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 11:02AM
hey dude you still got my torque wrench?i can not find it.this is a classic case of cant see the forest for the trees.you guys have got my name and number.and yes you are right i am offering an open door to anybody just call. i aint got any secrets.kevin boggs

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 11:06AM
Im with you boggs. I aint got no secrets. Anything anyone wants to know just give me a call and you can come see for yourselves. Thanks. Levi and Laramy Thomas 812 820 6488

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 11:11AM
yeh sounds good but mine is still apart.besides i know what you boys got.i sold it to you.if everybody knew what we have you guys would fall over.did i mention mine is apart?come on up you buy lunch though.

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 11:28AM
i meet you two boys at the farm show your a ok in my book but you two are having way to much fun with this looking forward to seeing you down here this year try not to break to many pocket books we still need more parts

Re: Good luck guys April 24, 2011 11:46PM
appreciate that jed.you got my number if you need anything call me.

Re: Good luck guys April 25, 2011 03:58AM
I here there is a wild pink Kubota comming out of southern In with a 466 in it and a Sigma pump on it. You Boys better look out down there she's a mean one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Good luck guys April 25, 2011 06:23AM
i dont doubt it.where would you get an adapter to mount a sigma on a kubota anyway?

Re: Good luck guys April 25, 2011 06:46AM
Custom made, runs off of a cog belt.

Re: Good luck guys April 26, 2011 09:23AM
Jed you better be careful jumping from side to side over that fence. You are to heavy to do much jumping. You will get you know what hung on a strand of barbwire.

Re: Good luck guys April 26, 2011 12:49PM
Well put Hornback. A man might loose the family Jewels.

Re: Good luck guys April 27, 2011 11:33AM
the last time i looked there wasnt a fence between indiana and kentucky there is a ditch with water in it i will go to indiana and run the only reason to be afraid is if you aint got enough ponys under the hood and i aint scared

Re: Good luck guys May 01, 2011 05:01PM
Sounds like lannys boy is out of a job if jed is gonna come to indiana and pull with us .

Re: Good luck guys May 01, 2011 11:55PM
THERE MIGHT JUST BE MORE THAN ONE HORSE IN THE BARN TROUBLE CAN COME IN PAIRS SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON

Re: Good luck guys May 02, 2011 12:12PM
Jed i didn`t know you had horses

Re: Good luck guys May 02, 2011 12:56PM
SOMETIMES ITS HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HORSEPOWER AND HORSE!@#$ IT DEPENDS ON WHO IS STANDING IN THE SHOP

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,781, Posts: 229,964, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,046.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009