Midsouth Murray, Ky pull? April 27, 2011 04:57AM
Just wondering how things looked down there and if the pull is still a go? I am planning on coming down from Northwest Ohio to pull and looking for updates.

Thanks,
Ryan Walters

Re: Midsouth Murray, Ky pull? April 27, 2011 05:42AM
may not happen. strong storms, heavy rains, flooding.

Re: Midsouth Murray, Ky pull? April 27, 2011 06:41AM
When is this pull supposed to be and what are the classes?

Re: Midsouth Murray, Ky pull? April 27, 2011 09:42AM
Weather is looking decent here for the weekend, small chance tomorrow for rain and little or no chance until Sunday here. The pull is a MidSouth event, with TWD, 8 supers, 10 Pro and Super Farms on the docket. Really depends on the speed at which things dry out over there and that part of the state has gotten the brunt of the rain. Rain date is May 7th. I will try to post here any info I get, plus the MSPA Messaga Board is also a good spot to watch for event information.

Murray Weather for Weekend
MidSouth Message Board

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Midsouth Murray, Ky pull? April 27, 2011 10:19AM
They should go ahead and call it off rather than waiting to the last minute. Murray has gotten around 10" of rain in the past few days with more falling as I type and they do not have good parking. If they do have a pull, it will be a muddy mess and it will be a nightmare to get trucks/trailers in and and out. The MSPA pull director should ask them to make a decision and save everyone the mess.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM