Saluda, SC Action shots posted. May 01, 2011 09:46AM

Saluda, SC: Action shots

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2011 09:48AM by Jesse.

Re: Saluda, SC Action shots posted. May 01, 2011 03:50PM
Thanks, for the pics they are real good. Looks like the weather was nice and they had a good turn out of competitors and fans. It is good to see the number of competitors out so early in the season. PPL did a good job getting the results posted on their website, they weren't live but they were up by noon the following day. By looking at the distances it looked like it was a good show for all the classes both nights. I hope it turned out well for the Young Farmers. One question does anyone know why the Silver Bullet team was not there? Are they only running NTPA this year or did they have other commitments preventing them from making this event. Just curious, I am a big fan of the Unlimited/Open SS class and really like it when most all of the heavy hitters show up for a pull. I live in the midwest and almost went to this pull, but it was so far away and a lot of times pulls early in the season have a low turn out of competitors or the weather is bad so I did not spend the time and money to go, but after looking at the results wished I would have went. Maybe next year. Thanks for any feedback, just a fan glad to see the 2011 pulling season getting off to a good start.

Re: Saluda, SC Action shots posted. May 02, 2011 07:22AM
The Silver Bullet Team was not in Saluda this past weekend because we intend to compete primarily on the NTPA grand national circuit again this year. Although we do intend to hit some PPL events, we couldn't make it to Saluda, SC. (Jordan and I are expecting a baby any day now.)

We are only running the one circuit for points because we can't run both due to Bowling Green and Hamburg, NY being the same weekend. But I will say, it pained us not to be pulling this past weekend!

Re: Saluda, SC Action shots posted. May 02, 2011 11:28AM
Thanks Misty for the info and congratulations on the new addition.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,775, Posts: 229,944, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,031.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009