"In The Driver's Seat" Onboard camera video featuring "Apache" Super Mod from Saluda. May 03, 2011 08:09AM

This is the first video of the "In The Driver's Seat" videos using a GoPro onbaord camera. I am going to be putting them on mutiple tractors/trucks at a few events. So let me know what you think about it!

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: "In The Driver's Seat" Onboard camera video featuring "Apache" Super Mod from Saluda. May 03, 2011 09:51AM
Jesse:
Thanks, looking forward to other video's from other classes also. Looked like a nice stright pass.

Re: "In The Driver's Seat" Onboard camera video featuring "Apache" Super Mod from Saluda. May 03, 2011 03:29PM
Yeah it was a good pass. Only problem is they reset the sled haha. Hopefully will be doing 3 different vehicles at the PPL pull in Wilmington.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: "In The Driver's Seat" Onboard camera video featuring "Apache" Super Mod from Saluda. May 04, 2011 03:39AM
Very Nice.. I've done a few in the 1080 mode. but I think I'll start using a lesser quality...
What have you been editing the clips with.. the program I have doesn't accept the format the GoPro uses.. by the time I convert the file format, its lost its quality...
One of the coolest ones I have done I put the camera on the weight box... (It was just a farm stock tractor.. but still good.) (but the file is 1.4G)
Thanks,
Bryan

Re: "In The Driver's Seat" Onboard camera video featuring "Apache" Super Mod from Saluda. May 04, 2011 04:31AM
I use Corel VideoStudio but you should be able to use Windows Movie Maker with the video from GoPro. I use the 960P because it gets more in the video from top to bottom. So we can get the driver and the front of the tractor well in the view. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: "In The Driver's Seat" Onboard camera video featuring "Apache" Super Mod from Saluda. May 04, 2011 07:44AM
I would like to see it from this view, or one that you can read all the guages as well...it's a killer view for those of us who don't get to drive a professional level machine...hell even farmstock would look cool from that view!

On Board Yellow Runner (Old SS Tractor May 04, 2011 03:31PM

Sorry Jesse.. not trying to steal your thread...
Bryan

On Board Hot Farm and Antique.. May 04, 2011 03:38PM
I put this one on the inside of the cage.. but it was a little too far back...
(Something happened when I edited this video.. it doesn't start playing until the 2:50 mark... I fix it one day..)

My Antique.. I just suction cupped it to the hood...

I've got more.. I just need to edit them..

Bryan

Re: On Board Hot Farm and Antique.. May 05, 2011 02:40AM
Nice videos. I don't mind at all Bryan.

Jesse Post
JP Pulling Productions

JP
 FacebookJP Youtube

Re: On Board Yellow Runner (Old SS Tractor May 05, 2011 02:57AM
That G looks like it's been spending too much time in the basement on That 70's Show!!! LOL

A few on board runs from the last 2 years May 05, 2011 09:33AM

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM