pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 07:16AM
has anybody every seen a pulling truck or tractor in a commercial. lucas oil or peenz oil or any else does not use the trucks or tractors...i guesss only cenpeco

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 07:50AM
I believe that the "Just Add Dirt" Unlimited was in some Cub Cadet commercials 10-12years ago..It stated that they both shared shaft drive..It showed it taking off on a lawn and the dirt and grass were flying..

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 08:21AM
Loctite has a new commercial out and has several pulling tractors in. They have been showing it on Powerblock on Spike tv.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 09:57AM
Mine was is in CMT's a few years ago.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 10:11AM
Iowa Lottery used one last year in a commercial. I've also seen them in Lucas Oil commercials, when they are flashing lots of different types of vehicles past.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 03:25PM
Not quite the same thing, but can't leave out Teasely's restored JD on Kenny Chesney's "You think my tractors sexy" Video.
ps She'd a thought his 2 wheeler was REALLY sexy!

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 16, 2011 04:59AM
Looks like it was taken at a NYTPA event to me.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 15, 2011 05:49PM
I seem to recall John Hilemans "Old Red" 3 engined mod tractor being on TV in a Champion Sparkplug commercial?...But Champion for sure did use his tractor in magazine ad's, I remember seeing this ad in a few magazines and the TV Guide back in the 80's..Randy.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 16, 2011 02:16AM
Autolite spark plugs had a commercial with Tim Engler's 7 engine Mission Impossilble in it.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 16, 2011 02:09PM
I thought that was fram oil filters

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 17, 2011 12:03AM
here's a new one from the Netherlands... dutch lottery. Takes a little to load, there's an ad of the media company first...
[www.alfred.nl]

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 21, 2011 02:28AM
Yes I believe your right it was the Fram commercial.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 17, 2011 11:17PM
The CASE-IH tractor in the Loc-tite commercial I the Kayles"Ride the lightning"super stock from Richwood,Ohio,don't know who the mod is.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 17, 2011 11:32PM
If you are talking about the black Case IH in the commercial. It was Evermans from New York. It was sold I think in the past two years. I am from Pa. but stated before most of these tractors are from New York.

Re: pulling tractors in commercials May 18, 2011 04:10AM
Dave King and his modified tractor are featured in the Loctite commercial earlier in the thread. Dave mainly pulls with NYTPA. His tractor has been sponsered by Loctite for several years now. Wish I could find a sponser like that for my tractor! It would definitely help offset fuel costs this summer (a new short block wouldn't hurt eitherGrinning).

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,761, Posts: 229,922, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM