Thumbs UpThumbs UpThe NTPA's Pay per View session 2 PINETOPS 300' May 21, 2011 05:52PM
I must say the second session of the NTPA’s Pay per View live streaming from the PINETOP 300’ was a much-improved product than the first night. The show flowed much smoother and there was a more distinct feeling of being at the pull. The camera work was better and the shoots of the crowd, track maintenance, and starting line were greatly improved. I have to say I’m really impressed that in only their second show the NTPA has done such a good job of improving the show. Now just give me better audio and replays of the classes that have already run and I’ll be a viewer of all the shows.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs UpThe NTPA's Pay per View session 2 PINETOPS 300' May 22, 2011 06:48AM
Uncle Dick, lets say I have watched the show from the beginning because I was ontime to watch it live online. Why do I have to see the classes again? Your option? Watch the event online after it has completed, like the next day or whenever time allows you to. I believe I read you will have 30 days to see an event. If you spend the 10 bucks to watch after knowing the event has already started, don't penalize someone who was there in time and already seen the classes you missed. Just a thought. Not that I would mind watching the classes over again (I wouldn't mind). What a bargain for 10 bucks!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Thumbs UpThumbs UpThe NTPA's Pay per View session 2 PINETOPS 300' May 22, 2011 01:05PM
I watched the session 2 of the pinetops. I was impressed with the product for the first time out of the chute! I would like also to be able to hear the track announcer as the show is going on. I wonder if there is a way to show sponsors on the side of the actual screen to free up time to show crowd and track prep work between hooks. Overall I give the NTPA an A on their first pay per view event! $10 what a bargain for this day and age. Will definitely watch future shows.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520