bob hot farm in charlestown May 22, 2011 02:03AM
from hoosier land you ky boys learned a lesson yet if not come on back and get some more

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 22, 2011 07:43AM
I think a blue tractor won the 10000 hot farm and he is from kentucky the last time I check but dont know about the 12000 open.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 22, 2011 11:36AM
bring your cheating ass back in indiana turn rpms down and lets see what happens spoil boy

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 22, 2011 01:05PM
did they not run the rpm box? and why

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 04:29AM
pretty bad when the spoksman for the class cheats.looks like its gonna be the same old sh#$ again this year,shame on you,and you know who you are.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 04:54AM
if someone cheated then why didn't someone protest that person or tractor why get on here fussing and cussing when you or who ever should just protest the person in question

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 06:49AM
I was not there,but if I had been and known at the time I would have protested. I still dont understand why they dident use the RPM box.Hope someone can answer this.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 07:03AM
then why start stuff on here and get every body hateing the guy If you were not there and can't provide truth about the matter

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 11:05AM
Sounds like same old crap to me. If you win you must be cheating. The funny thing is it's always a sore loser complaining but never protesting at the pull, or saying he heard the winner was cheating.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 12:36PM
People dont protest because they have to be proven legal to protest. Just fuss cause somebody else cheated better than they did.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 02:05PM
I say again how do you'll know that the guy cheated? Is it a case that the guy won and you cheated and he still beat you? Maybe the guy just got a lucky hook. Heard the track was slick maybe he had more tread or didn't have enough power to turn the tires loose maybe everyone esle had to much power for the wet conditions. Give the guy a chance maybe it was just dumb luck.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 23, 2011 02:17PM
Was not there but I heard he out drove everbody else. And maybe they don't getting beat by a ford with a small charger a little simms pump.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 24, 2011 12:10AM
Heres some facts Iwas there We where told they didnt know where the box was. Everyone was in line in the middle of the tract when we found out .Ididnot see any side pannels come off so screws could be turn Shaun made a good hook and beat us SO quit crying about it spend some time on your tractor instead of the computer so someone can get on here and complain about you and be a man sign your names to your post. Allen Powell

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 24, 2011 02:12AM
Heres the facts It was my fault that the rpm box was not there. We share the box between Kevin's trailer and my trailer and with so much going on the last couple of weeks with rainouts and the first pull of the season we simply forgot about the rpm box. I told the head flagman that if anyone had any complaints that I had my hand tach with me and would tach anyone that had a complaint or all of them for that matter. Not one complaint. As far as for the ford that won he made one heck of a good pass and was weigheted right made probally one of the best passes of the night. We as B.o.B. really like this class it has great colors and great running tractors and alot of great pullers. But there is a few who are always crying about something. If you don't like pulling and getting beat them stay home. So that the ones who do like pulling can enjoy themselves without being beat up if they run good. Hope to see a good number of ht farm tractors at your next scheduled pull I think it is at Danville.

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 24, 2011 10:59AM
Here are the real facts. I was at the pull, i chose to come as a spectator instead of a puller, for two reasons, one due to the 70 percent chance of rain, two because i wanted to see how things where going to go this year. Looks like the same old crap just a new pulling season. First of all with all the extra time avaible due to rain i saw no attempt made to tech any tractors before the pull started. Mr. Lamb I understand that you may have forgotten the bob's rpm box, but somehow you conviently forgot that we ky pullers own our own identical rpm box that was provided by us the entire first season we pulled with the bob. You must have also forgotten about the pull at juction city ky the first pull of that season where we proved that your hand tach doesn't stop the cheating on the rpm. Saturday there was no attempt made by you, shawn knopp " the self appointed spokesman for the class" or any other bob official to inform the pullers that there would be no rpm box used or to borrow the ky pullers rpm box which was at the pull and has been freshly updated and calibrated for the new pulling season by datalogger. As for what I saw their was no effort made toward teching or informing the puller about anything involving the hotfarm class,most of the puller didn't know that the box was not going to be used until they backed into the sled. With this being a somewhat newly restructured class, with a lot of new tractors in the class that do not have to have a STEEL FLYWHEEL anymore, it is very unprofessional and very unsafe to the pullers and the spectators for you "Mr. Lamb" to be so careless. As for the cheating allegations, i don't see how anyone can be accused of cheating when no rules where attempted to be enforced. As for all the bitiching and not stating your named on here, grow a pair stand up for the class at the pull where it can do some good for our class, and for god sakes quit being such a coward and post your name to what you have to say. As for the new p-pump rule I will be the first to say I think it was a good move for our class it just came a season too late. We have a great class that is gaining tractors all the time lets not let anyone ruin that, we as pullers have always had to make sure the bob enforced the rule that we made as pullers, and as you can see after this first pull of the year nothing has changed so lets work together and stay on Mr. Lamb to keep them enforced. This is just what i wittnessed from the pits at charleston IN.

Corey Prewitt 502-460-7472

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 24, 2011 05:18AM
One question? Who is considered Lambs Little Sheep??

Re: bob hot farm in charlestown May 24, 2011 05:55AM
looks like the ford driver,because he turned his rpms up and got by with it.these two guys are supposed to be some how spoksmen for the class,ha,ha.

reply to lambs little sheep May 24, 2011 11:09AM
I didn't see that any indiana tractor dominated the class, and it was a ky tractor that went home with first. I thought most all the tractors ran fairly close and honesty was disappointed that only 3 or 4 indana tractors showed up. So i really don't think anyone is to worried about your ignorent post and i'm sure plenty of us will be back at the next pull as long as the rules are enforced.

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 24, 2011 11:47AM
I agree Cory,you couldent have said it better. All most of us want is just a level playing field,seems like theres allways some one trying to slip in and screw the class up with big motors or fudging on the rpms, or bigger chargers. This can be a great class if we stick to the rules and enforce them. Just my thought. Lanny Highbaugh. Dixie Binder.

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 24, 2011 11:29PM
speaking of big motors it sounded like the thomas boys 540 ran pretty decent.so how big is knopps? i am thinking if everybody keeps bitchin the class will go away and the problem will take care of itself.cant everybody just get along and have a little fun?

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 25, 2011 05:06AM
Why dont you take your own advice and quit stirring the @#$%&

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 25, 2011 08:30AM
heard that knops cubes is over 500

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 25, 2011 10:45AM
We have a tractor we hope to run in this class later in the season . I wasn't at the pull in clarksville so I dont know what went on what I do know is that bickering and making the problems public as you are here on pulloff will do nothing but hurt the class and the pullers in it. The problems that arise in any class need to be worked out between the pullers of that class and the association with which they are pulling with, to make the problems public to people not associated with that class is just adding coals to the fire. I believe this can be a very strong class with lots of tractors and color and look foreward to pulling with this bunch [I know several of the pullers in this class and think they will be aa great bunch to pull with but the problems need to be solved internally. Just my two-cents worth.

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 25, 2011 02:06PM
GREAT POINT IT WILL HURT THE CLASS

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 25, 2011 03:12PM
After all the crying about allowing p-pump'd tractors and possibly big cube motors from the Indiana homos, and all it takes to beat them is a decent driver. Who would have thought that. I guess being that they are all cheating. the guy who beats them must be cheating too. Stop all your damn crying and work on your tractors.

Re: reply to lambs little sheep May 26, 2011 03:34AM
kinda what i was thinkin. work on tractor and practice being a good driver.and have a good time

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,759, Posts: 229,920, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM