ESP Predictions May 22, 2011 11:12PM
Whats everyone's predictions for the 2011 ESP season?? The super farm class im gonna pick the Agco of Kyle Gabel as the champ. Light super will be Mark Hootman repeating. Two wheel drive im going with Erv Clark. Heavy super to the JD of Roy Metz and modified will be Mark Cole again. Whats everyone think????

Re: ESP Predictions May 23, 2011 12:32AM
SF--- I think it's going to be a tight race between Roy Metz, Henry, and Spanky. Theyre all running very strong this year and theyre all very consistent

LSS--- Hooter, Dave Everman, or John Weidman

Mod---Mark Cole. I also heard Ferrys are going to be pulling more with ESP so maybe they'll turn up the heat

HSS--- Henry, Dave Everman, John Weidman

TWD- Erv or Scott Kupiec

Re: ESP Predictions May 23, 2011 09:22AM
SF- ALL or NOTHIN' ( Bruce Fontaine)

LSS- Cockey Cat ( John Haier)

TWD- Extreme Scheme ( if Fintaks run points)

MOD- North American ( if Fintaks run points)

HSS- will be tough between Danny Beal, Lloyd, Roy, Henry, and David

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2011 09:35AM by jeff schmitz.

Re: ESP Predictions May 23, 2011 09:34AM
If Henry gets Daves corn planted for him the Overruled/Underworked will be tuff in both lt and Hv SS.

Re: ESP Predictions May 23, 2011 09:41AM
go lay down creepy. you dont know what your talking about.!!!!!

Re: ESP Predictions May 23, 2011 02:31PM
Never count out the RIPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR boys

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 12:44AM
When was the last time that tractor made a complete pass? When it was diesel?

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 03:31AM
I think I would have a heart attack if the Ripper made a full pull. I cheer for him every time and have never seen him go over 250

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 03:37AM
henry should let the peeper drive the final decision in 2011

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 04:38AM
Ripper fan
I think I would have a heart attack if the Ripper made a full pull. I cheer for him every time and have never seen him go over 250

I am really pulling for him to do well too!! Its been a while since I have witnessed a good hard run from him.

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 06:00AM
i think creepy is still looking for henry's starter. i wonder if he found it. oh yeah i forgot he is daves new engine builder. creepy you better quit stretching it out at night. you might just break it off

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 10:17AM
Dont worry I found the starter and hopefully now the truck will be nicely organized so nobody (especially me) will be able to not repeat mistakes made before. I try not to make the same mistake twice and I dont intend to start now. I dont like messing up when it comes to stuff like that. It hurts me to think how Henry had a chance at winning down there a 2nd year in a row and it was my fault that he wasnt able to.

We live and learn I guess

Best of luck to everyone this season...hopefully the rain quits. I too would love to see Jack make a good hook and finally make the riper run like it did before. And, he did make a full pull with it on the way to Harrisburg, except it was in the hauler........

Re: ESP Predictions May 24, 2011 12:13PM
the PEEPER for esp president!

Re: ESP Predictions May 26, 2011 06:05PM
the ripper would have won on alexander 2 years ago but he run'er outta bounds darn'it... its your year jack tare it up

creepy might have a better chance at pullin henrys tractor if he would quit pullin henry

Re: ESP Predictions May 27, 2011 10:08AM
what is boxlers plan for this year with all this rain must be behind on farm maybe they will stay around here this year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009