1 month until Tomah May 24, 2011 12:05PM
Tomah is one month away now. I know I am getting pretty excited for the GN circuit to start. I hope there is a lot of vehicles there this year to see. This is one of the most enjoyable pits to walk around and get to see come GREAT iron. Tractors come from everywhere in the past, but how much will the economy, weather, and dreaded fuel prices affect the shows "on the twin tracks at Tomah." Anyway, does anyone know if the blue LSS from Wisconsin will throw their tractors into the mix at this pull. Also, any predictions for some wins? I am going to put Hathaway in Honkin' Donkey (Red) for a win in the Mini's and Bauer. I will put Korth (Excessive Force) in for a win in a LSS class. I will (not by my liking but his tractor strength) put Esdon Lehn winning the other session. USS will be won by Chezik/Korth as well as Silver Bullet. TWD's are a toss up, however, I would like to see the Simon gang win at Tomah again, and I will throw in Renee in Pretty Wicked for the other one. Modifeds will be won by Bauer Cross Threaded, Bret Berg's new sled Money Maker. Unlimiteds will be Bruce Slaugh and Kathy Schalitz. Schramek and Lemke will win the Pro's. The Profab Duo will win a session of FWD as well as Young Gun. Jacked Up will win BOTH sessions at Tomah. Schramek and Beck will win the SSD's with Lehn blowing a hole in his Hypermax block in the Heavy tractor. SF's are too hard to predict when 87 show up for a session. I will be going to the beer tent for a couple minutes during that class. Lets hope the rain is all done in May, and June is clear for 6 shows of awesome iron. Any new iron we could see at tomah?

I would like to hear some other predictions!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2011 12:09PM by Tomah Fan.

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 25, 2011 01:37AM
sounds like you got it covered, one thing thou, I will join you at the beer tent when the SF run.

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 25, 2011 02:40AM
You are not giving Voreis a win in the UNL class?? You must have already visited the beer tent! JW

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 25, 2011 03:05AM
Twd. Knapp Petro
unl. Voreis Voreis
mod. Jostock Bauer
mini. Bauer Peters
Semi. Keilmeier Keilmeier
HSS open Lustik Chizek
HSS D. Shramek Lehn
LSS. Chizek Peissig
4x4 Holman Mckeeth
Pro stock. Shramek Cain
SF Morrow Lamoureux

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 25, 2011 08:26AM
1st time going to tomah how much is the beer tent thanks hope we have fun

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 26, 2011 04:58AM
If you have to ask the price you better stay homeHot

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 25, 2011 01:10PM
Voreis x 2
Petro x2

Re: 1 month until Tomah May 25, 2011 02:55PM
Okay, I will give you a Vories win, and a Petro win, I would also like to give a Knapp win, but that is too many. A lot of good iron to choose from. With shows as long as they are, track usually changes quite a bit, and draw sometimes affects the results. On a couter, I hope they return to building the track 3-4 feed down up each session. As far as the beer tent...I am only 21 now, never been to the tent until this year. For the first timer, I really enjoy the pits, they are always open before and between shows, and a little while after the show. Sometimes you can see the damage that happened during the session. Talk to the pullers, take some photos, buy some shirts to support.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,917, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,016.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM