Diamond MO pull May 24, 2011 01:24PM
In light of the recent devastating tornado in Joplin, the diamond pull will be cancelled. Everybody involved in the pull are busy trying to help others pick up the pieces and don't have the time to try amd put on the pull. Hopefully we will be able to have it again one day just not this year.

Re: Diamond MO pull May 24, 2011 03:27PM
Good idea, we will keep everybody down there in our thoughts and prayers. Hard to believe but there are somethings out there bigger than tractor pulling. God speed, and God Bless

Scrap Iron Express Tractor Pulling Team

Re: Diamond MO pull May 25, 2011 03:18PM
Derek

First off I don't hook in Diamond

But to add more to ur post. Please add a email or a phone number. Also have it posted on the outlaw site. For all anyone knows. This could be someone trying to kill the diamond pull

Thanks

Re: Diamond MO pull May 26, 2011 04:18PM
Tugger,

Got off the phone with Kurt and he told me that it was cancelled. I was not going to be there as I am headed up north for a little fishing....but this has come through the ranks from Kurt!

John

Re: Diamond MO pull May 26, 2011 04:40PM
Sorry tugger, just got back on the computer. Been in Joplin the last few days. You can call Doug at 417-860-9775 if you need conformation. The Atnips who usually build the track and do many other things at the pull are busy and will probably stay busy for the next several months in Joplin. There is much to do and it will not get done overnight. There are no other services in the area like portapottys or tents because they are all at Joplin. I wish the tornado would have never happened and the pull was happening because now I have to wait another week for pulling to start.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,757, Posts: 229,914, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,092, Posts: 226,013.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM