Sauk City, WI this Friday and Saturday May 26, 2011 01:35AM
Great time both nights, Saturday will have lot more smoke and noise if you can only make one night, but you should come for both days. Weather looks good for both days! Yes they have beer, Brad will have the new sled, they have some shiny new bleachers for you to sit on, and I am looking forward to seeing some of the Lim Pro's for the first time this year. See you all Saturday, I will be the sexy voice on the microphone.

Friday May 27th 630pm Classes:

South Central Pullers:

466ci Tractors

NSS Tractors

Farm Stock Classes: NO FEE Entry PULLING FOR TROPHY

7500 Farm

10500 Turbo Farm

12,500 Turbo Farm

MFWD Tractors

$20 Fee Classes with Payout: 100% Payback

8500 Non Turbo

12,500 Farm

17,000 Farm

Gas Trucks

Diesel Trucks

Saturday May 28th 630pm

PI Pullers Classes:

Super Farm Tractors

Hot Farm Tractors

NSS Tractors

Modified Trucks 4WD

Non Club Classes:

Limited Pro Stock Class No Hook Fee Badger State Rules Apply

466 Tractors Badger State Rules Apply

630 PM Start Time May 27, 2011 01:27AM
630 PM Start time

Re: 630 PM Start Time May 27, 2011 01:31AM
What is the weather doing up there? We are clear with rain in the forecast after lunch all day.

Thanks Mueller

Re: 630 PM Start Time May 27, 2011 01:32AM
Weather look good up there Jason for tonight and tomorrow?

Re: 630 PM Start Time May 27, 2011 02:07AM
Weather looks great, chances of rain late each night, but only seeing 20/30% chances after 10pm, so I think we are golden. Excited to see how they new clay works out for the track up there.

Re: 630 PM Start Time May 28, 2011 06:06AM
are they getting rain up there in sauk?

Any results from Sauk City? May 29, 2011 05:41AM
Looking for results from Sauk City Saturday night (5/28). How did the Hot Farm from Badger State class look? Also the Limited Pro BSTP? Looking forward the BSTP season to get under way.

Some Results and Pictures of the New Terminator Sled May 30, 2011 02:03AM
I was announcing so I am going off memory. First class was 466 Hot Farm Badger State Rules-Non Sanctioned Brandon Coates went 303, Andy Cartwright was 298 and 466 Express was 280 something. John Link who used to pull badger state now lives in texas had two tractors in the class. They had 24.5's on them, one of the tractors was called Revolution I believe it went about 275 and the IH 5488 went about 250 but didn't sound good. He is going to pull them with the texas truck and tractor pullers in their 466 class, nice guy.

Then we ran PI Natural Super Stocks, 5 in the class don't remember exactly how they finished.

Next Class was PI Mod 4x4 trucks, I believe 15 in the class Manke Foolish Farmer 345, Tim Skelton 336-the bone, Ted Skelton 333-the rock, 3 or 4 more trucks over 330-Wild Thing-Dull, Leminrade-Old Skool and both Sterwald Trucks, great class, every truck was over 300 feet except one, Mega Ram-Kieckbush got to bouncing and the kill switch got pulled out.

PI Super Farm-12 of them in the class, I like this class because they take into account the intercoolers. I believe PI Super Farm-no cooler got to weigh 9700 and a Badger Super Farm-with intercooler could only weigh 9200. PI Tractors looked great and sounded great, but Running in Red was 331, Running Red Hot was 330, Red Cattlac and Hooked up were over 314 I believe, farthest PI Super Farm was Hay Shaker at 307, Cruzin Case was also 307. Nice classes, not a JD in the class if I remember correctly. 3 cases and 9 IH.

PI Hot Farm-8 in the class Gene Larsen from Baraboo with Binder Grinder was first hook went 309 and the last puller was Derrick Mike-It's Binder Time he went 304, nice class. These tractors run really nice 640 cubic inch, 3000 RPM

Last class was Lim Pro, only true Lim Pro there was Elsing, he was first hook, buzzed the tires pretty good the first 100 foot, then it hooked up nice and then at 200 sounded really bad, sounded like fuel problems, later found out 2 fuel lines came off. 4 Super Farms also jumped in Kathy gallitz Running Red Hot won at 321, Brian Barman was 320.8 Tom Running in Red was 320.3, Frank Molitor was 315 or so.

Lim Pro that will be running badger this year from what I have heard, Elsing, Gerlach, Barreau, Jachtuber, Gallitz, Heeren, Red Express and I know I am missing a few others. First Badger Pull is Deerfield on June 10 and June 11 is St Judes, and I think PI will be in Oshkosh this coming weekend.

PI Pullers Website
Badger State Website
Pictures of the new sled I posted in the Recent Blogs Section at www.churningdirt.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,918, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,017.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM