Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 26, 2011 12:20PM
Test & Tune Day at Utica park June 4th. Mini- Rods Start Hooking to the Sled at 10:30 a.m. Tri- County will be Tech inspecting mini's around 9:00a.m. All WTPA State mini's are welcome to come & test as well as any NTPA Grand National Mini's. Any other mini- rods from other organizations are welcome as well. After the mini's are done Dave Smithback has rented a Big sled for the day to run Super farms or any other big tractors. Anyone is welcome to come & test 4x4 Trucks, 2wd trucks, or even antique tractors. Come one come all. If you do plan on attending Please Give Dave Smithback a call to let him know roughly how many tractors/ trucks will be attending or even if you have any questions. Call (608) 698-8300 For more Mini-Rod info you can call Jon Strandlie @ (608) 225-0151 if I don't get to the Phone please leave me a detailed message & phone Number & I will gladly call you back. Thank you all & LET'S GO PULLIN!!!!

Dave Smithback (608) 698-8300 Big Sled
Jon Strandlie (608) 225-0151 Mini- Rods

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 26, 2011 02:03PM
Will there be beer available at this event?

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 27, 2011 12:20AM
It's a B.Y.O.B. Event They might have some burgers cooking though???

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 03:48AM
Happy Memorial Day everyone!! Sounds like we have a few Grand National Mini's coming Sat. to test & tune with thier new Chasis. Should be a couple WTPA Min's there also testing some new iron. See you all Saturday!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 04:39AM
Can I bring my lawnmower?? It has 14 HP and I don`t think the sled can stop it, It very tuff tractor.

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 06:47AM
hey utica,little angry is still angry from gordeville but we got a new 75000# tileing machine can i bring that ????????

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 08:46AM
No perry the old bolens leaks too much oil on the track.

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 09:42AM
Dang!! I was gonna whip Jerrys butt too!!!!!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 12:39PM
Maybe if he took 7 plugs out.

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 30, 2011 01:28PM
I am thinking at least 7 plugs and the belt............
It should be a interesting day I think, sled redone for more down force, new style grouser "bars". The guys have done a nice job on it. We have stopped the GN before, but it was close, now it should be a bunch easier from what I hear. 10;30 am. be there!!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 31, 2011 12:58AM
Still gona have a $10 bucks per tug try as much as you want? Were Looking forward to it. Anyone heard of any new mini's from this winter?

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 31, 2011 06:27AM
Thompson's have thier new 370 ci. Hemi to run in the open class. Also Jerry Thompson will be putting a couple shake down runs on his new Chasis. Sounds like Max will be coming up from Iowa with the Hawkeye Hemi to do the same.

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 31, 2011 08:38AM
hey perry and jon ill be bringing my mini up. its all running and in good shape now

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 31, 2011 10:16AM
I believe dad has burgers and beer for this weekend he will be selling to help pay for somethings so come over to the beer tent and grab a super cold coors light!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day May 31, 2011 01:16PM
There you have it rail bird ICE COLD BEER for sale!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 01, 2011 12:49PM
Gonna be pretty warm saturday, cold beer will be a must!!!!!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 01, 2011 02:31PM
Hey Shad, Gonna cost you $20 per hook, Thats only because they will have to fix the chalk lines every time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 01, 2011 10:33PM
Perry
Hey Shad, Gonna cost you $20 per hook, Thats only because they will have to fix the chalk lines every time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny Butsky. But your right we like to use as much of the track as possible. The last time I ran Uttica she wanted to take the sled to the beer tent! Looking forward to seeing everone again, ripping up some dirt, and maybe even enjoy a few bottles of suds!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 02, 2011 07:11AM
heck yea ill be there i am looking forward to a good show

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 02, 2011 10:55AM
Cold Beer & Tracor/ Truck pulling on a nice summer day SWEEEET!!!! Sounds like a couple NTPA 2wd's coming out also there Butsky

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 04, 2011 12:38AM
hey everyone the weather here is looking pretty good the rain isnt suppose to come in until about 2 or 3 so we are good. ill put up any videos i get and any pics. i hope everyone can show up its looking to be a good show.

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 04, 2011 10:06AM
Turned out to be a super day. 22 minis of every shape and size. Max Smith stole the "show" with a FP. Had to drive it but it was cool as heck!!! A few broken tractors, but no parts on the track!!! Mostly drive line problems.
Big tractors had 2, 2WD show and some stock type 4wds along with a selection of M`s up to Al Paulsons JD making passes.
We are now ready for SUMMER!!!!!!!

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 04, 2011 11:25AM
heck ya perry it was an awesome show i was happy

Re: Tri-County Pullers & Utica Assoc. Test & Tune Day June 06, 2011 01:47PM
Turns out I got him with all 8 plugs and the belt!!!!!!! But I cheated and left the lawnmower at home and used a "bigger" tractor............See you at freeport Smoky.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009