Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 26, 2011 03:18PM
Just a FYI the TI for the Nebraska Power Pullers Association new 466 tractor class will be before the first pull at Howells Nebraska June 4th hope to have some tractors show up! See NPPA website for rules.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 26, 2011 06:41PM
We are in hopes of having two new tractors done before the Malvern pull. If we show up there can we have our TI done there?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 02:00AM
Yes you will but there are few things that you should know.

1.) You will need to schedule it with an officer and/or a TI.
2.) You will need to be there early or meet with the TI before hand.
3.) Any TI's not done before 3:00 PM in Howells, NE on June 4th will not receive any points (just for the TI).

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in Howells and will welcome the new tractor class to the club.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 02:05AM
what class are they running at howells? as I understood it, tractors are guaranteed 1 hook unless no super mods show up then they run both weight classes....How is this going to work for people only running one weight class??

also if you don't have all the rules done is there a probration period? (like you can run this time but get it fixed)

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 03:15AM
For the first few pulls (at least) the weight class will be flexible as we don't know how many tractors will be there. Most likely it will be something worked out between the class and/or officers at the pull when we see who is going to show up at the particular pull.

As far as not having all of the rules done by the time of TI, that is at the discretion of the TI's and Officers. We would like to have all the safety equipment. If you have specific things that you know won't be done, I would suggest contacting either myself or Bryan Banghart. My email address should come up if you click on my posting author name or my phone number can be found on the NPPA website (Bryan's too).

Chris Vanatta
NPPA Secretary
www.nepowerpullers.com
www.facebook.com/nepowerpullers

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 04:25AM
What if someone that does not fit into your tractor classes wanted to show up to do a testn' tune exhibition run?? Would that be allowed?? If so, what sled are you using??

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 04:35AM
Its a points pull not a test and tune.....

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 04:37AM
The sled is X-Factor. You would need to talk with the promoter on doing an exhibition run either before the pull starts or after the pull is over. The NPPA cannot authorize an exhibition run at a sanctioned event.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 05:17AM
Understood...............who is the promoter and do you have a POC name and phone numbers??

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 27, 2011 07:08AM
If you can send me an email I can email it back to you. What kind of tractor are you running (class)?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 28, 2011 03:34AM
I ordered tie bars and ski's from pobar when i found out about this class a few weeks ago but haven't heard back from him yet. So I was curious if I needed to try and build my own this weekend or if I would be alright without them for awhile.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 28, 2011 02:04PM
Its in the rules that you "NEED" them !!!!!

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 29, 2011 06:49AM
would love to come to a couple of pulls, but dont think we will pass tech. like the wheelie bars, ours are 2" .120dom. and the distance between them is 20.5" and your web site states 20" outside of Pad to Pad. We are 28" just wondering if we can pull or ur gona send us home?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 29, 2011 08:58AM
The min is 20" apart is you are good just add 4" on your pad to get your 32" or call me Paul 402-432-4331

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 29, 2011 09:05AM
20" is min yours is fine and for the center to back just add 4" to the pad to get your 32" or call me paul at 402-432-4331

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors May 29, 2011 03:29PM
tie bars - As I stated before, you need to contact either the TI for that class or one of the officers. The TI for the class has left his number in this thread and I have mentioned where to find the rest of the phone numbers. You can also email me via clicking the name in this post.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors June 01, 2011 03:23AM
EXHITBITIONIST - I talked with the promoter last night and there will be some exhibition hooks after the NPPA pull has finished (has to be this way for insurance reasons). Not sure on cost as it is between the pullers and the sled operator.

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors June 01, 2011 03:33AM
Thanks for checking that out. We're working feverishly trying to get the ol' girl back together so we can test things out. Barring any disasters, we should be able to make it. Chances are, we'll be wrenching on the day of the pull; but then again; what's new??

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors June 03, 2011 02:04AM
Just curious on how long a typical nppa show lasts?

Re: Nebraska Power Pullers Association TI for 466 Tractors June 03, 2011 04:30AM
We are typically a 3 hour show. A lot depends on the track conditions (and how good the track crew is) and the sled (although that shouldn't be much of an issue with mostly using X-Factor sleds).

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009