Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 27, 2011 12:34PM
Courtesy Auto and Truck Center Presents the 7th annual Stanley Truck and Tractor Pull
Saturday June 11th 7pm Chapman Park Stanley, Wisconsin.
Central Truck Pullers Inc. points pull - need not be a member to compete.
$5600 purse for modified 4x4 trucks
1. $1170
2. $870
3. $660
4. $500
5. $470
6. $430
7. $370
8. $310
9. $250
10. $220
11. $190
12. $160
Contact- John Kluck 715 703 0989 Jkluck@hotmail.com

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 28, 2011 08:58PM
get johnys sled we will be there

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 29, 2011 01:33PM
I would also like to know what skid is there.. Hopen that it not that track troll or something like that name.. If it is im not showen up no matter of how much fwd money. Been shafted a couple times from that thing

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 30, 2011 11:16AM
Johnnys sled is unavailable for that night. We will be running Greg Pronchinskes red Track Patrol Sled.

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 30, 2011 06:18PM
well thats to bad.. there are alot of better sleds than that thing. Paying a GN FWD purse you gotta have a ntpa cert skid.Alot of them wont hook to anything less.. You want real FWD btrucks get a real skid sorry to say..All your probally going to end up with is some backyard fwd wanna be's

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 31, 2011 12:38AM
what is the difference? hooked to it a few times didnt think it was that bad but what would i know im just a wannabe

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted May 31, 2011 03:11AM
no kidding you darn wannabe...... how dare you even post a reply to this thread you wannabe..... if it wasn't for all you wannabes all the spectators could have a reason to drive hundreds of miles to watch a pull.... just think of what that would do for the economy. Hotels, more gasoline sold, restaurants would prosper. The whole world economy would be fixed if all the wannabes would just stay out of pulling.

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 01, 2011 12:24PM
Here's my idea if you have opinions about sleds keep it to yourself instead of voicing it on here about a place trying to make a better and better pull every year if you don't like the sled just don't come and keep your mouth shut plain and simple instead of trying to give it a bad name right away jmo somthing for you too think about you wouldn't like it if someone was slamming you infront of the public stanley is an awesome track awesome show and it will just keep getting better and better thanks

DON'T CHANGE BECAUSE SOME(ONE) WHINES!Beer June 02, 2011 08:05AM
John, you all have worked hard to make the Stanley pull a great pull and it shows! Be proud! The Sled you have does a nice job and keeps the show moving.
I think the poster (truckpuller..) should post his name. After all if His truck is better than everyone elses. We (wanna bes) should know who we are to be bowing to when we see Him. TRUCKPULLER.. must have been spanked a time or two by a wanna be. It's easy to blame the sled, track,and ect..
Wanna Be's are the "BACKBONE" of the sport that the majority of the fans love to watch and talk to. Alot of so called "Real FWD" pullers are stuck up,rude and have "NO CLASS"! Reading "TRUCKPULLER.."S post proves that point.
I wish my "WANNA BE" truck was ready, but it's not! Maybe next year. GOOD LUCK! I HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT WEATHER FOR YOUR PULL!! Stan Nelson (NEVERENUFF)Beer

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 01, 2011 12:33PM
John I would like to get more info on this pull is there a web site I could go to.pay back for all the classes?What are all the classes?What the track like? sand clay ect.rules?

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 03, 2011 01:35AM
I posted this on here to inform everyone of what we have going on in Stanley, and to give them the opportunity to compete, not to start any arguments. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and preferences. There are links for rules and purse for the pull on stanleyrodeo.com. The links that Brad Johnson posted will take you there.

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 03, 2011 03:03PM
Im not trying to stir the pot but i think Truckpuller was suggesting things to make the pull better 4 next year! And for John your doing a great job with stanley. Keep up the good work. It will be a mini tomah in the future!

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 10, 2011 01:25AM
Everything still a go for Saturday night? How much rain if any did you get up there?

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 10, 2011 06:34AM
Just a light rain not enough to measure, looks like good weather tom. Little cool but good pulling weather see u guys there!!!

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 10, 2011 12:07PM
as of 7 pm friday night we have gotten maybe 1/10th of an inch, not raining now. they say it may sprinkle tonight possiblilty of 1/10 or 2/10. wont hurt the track, as of right now it needs water yet. forcast shows no rain on saturday or saturday night. kind of cool though with a high of 68 for saturday. I won't be able to check this much if at all on saturday, ill be at the track so give me a call if you want to know whats going on. 715 703 0989 John

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted June 10, 2011 12:02PM
Stan i new it was you as soon as i started reading haha. And John, you guys put on a hell of a good show, if there is anywhere i can set up to take video i would appreciate it. There is absolutley nothing wrong with Greg's sled, that track is a nice track. There is a reason that the pullers are lined up on the road and the pits are full. There is also a reason the fans pack into the track area lick caned beans. You guys are doing an absolute awesome job, and it shows, you have in the paat got JUS RUTTIN, The ZBAG trucks, the PROFAB trucks, Fuzzies truck, Chances, not to mention the line up for The Central Truck Pullers is a tough group of trucks in its self and i am a proud member of that cluub, even though my truck is gone. The Super Stock and 8000 pound classes are also GREAT classes. Huge amount of trucks and tractors.

All i can say is there is a good chance that ALOT of NTPA guys and girls will be there tommorow. So everyone should come out and support the small town of Stanley and show your appreciation for the fine job they do putting on a great night of pulling!!

Jason Paul

Re: Modified 4x4 pullers wanted RESULTS June 13, 2011 01:02PM
I would like to thank everone that attended the 7th annual Stanley Truck and Tractor Pull
Here are the Results for the Modified 4x4 class.

1. 342.456 Lisa Miller Profab
2. 335.960 Pete Mckeeth Jus Ruttin
3. 333.114 Ron Haekenkamp Chances
4. 333.480 Jared Figas Playin Hooky
5. 332.102 Larry Peterson Profab Geared Up
6. 330.636 Mike Manke Foolish Farmer
7. 324.192 Tyler Feyereisen Intense Expense
8. 322.636 Charlie Manke Tuna's Toy
9. 314.216 Dan Brzozowski Technical difficulties
10. 314.156 Richard Loos Cheyenne
11. 312.816 Tim Felmlee
12. 304.110 Dave Whitman Black Beauty

Thank You, and hope to see you all again next year.
John Kluck

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009