Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 28, 2011 01:44PM
Heard Phil won the pull today in Stroe, the Netherlands, The first pull in the Dutch championship series. In a pull off with Lambada. Some wild rides by some pullers. one on its side, all tore up!!
Congrats Phil and Team!!

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 28, 2011 10:41PM
You're spot on Perry.
Phil was with Wim in the pull-off.
He got first 4 meters in front of Wim.
Phil's distance was 106.31 meters.
Wim's distance was 102.11 meters.

Gompie went on his side.
Several others went sky high and then bumped hard on the ground.

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 29, 2011 03:12AM
Only Lambada and Rat in the pull off .. looks like that the mini class in europe ruined this with is being a two horse race.. Lambada and Rat have got 10-12m on everyone else

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 29, 2011 11:00AM
I see your point, Last year with Lambada over here, there were many different winners in the mini class. And it was close action as well. as for the level of performance, This what we have to deal with at every pull over here, every year.
Gompie was looking very strong with the procharger V-12 untill the tires unloaded on them. I don`t think the rat poison and lambada teams will win them all this year but they will add a bunch of interst to the show!!!!

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 31, 2011 05:04AM
Au contrare, Perry. There weren't that many different winners in the class this past season. As well as Phillip has "The ORP" performing, there shouldn't be much of a race, unless he feels a little sorry for Wim and let's him have one or two and I don't see that happening. Will Fairbanks be the FIRST true World Champion? JW

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 31, 2011 08:28AM
Euro puller, Sounds to me like some people need to put some more time and/or money into their rides if they want to play with the big kids. My experiences have been that when 1 or 2 guys are dominating a class, the others will get tired of it and once they get done complaining they will figure out how to be competitive again.

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands May 31, 2011 11:10AM
There is a bunch of mini rod guys already "sharpening the knives" = learn the Cepec deal quickly before the Euro Cup seasons starts in two weeks.
Phil's and Wimpy's performance in Ahoy for sure shook the whole class awake.
They probably won't beat Phil or Wim, but it's going to be a very interesting season with these following guys:

.. and always good for a surprise:

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Fairbanks wins opener in Netherlands June 01, 2011 01:38AM
Sascha, That is good that they are sharpening their knives, but I also hope they remember not to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,769, Posts: 229,936, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,026.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009