Mound City Mo pull May 29, 2011 06:14AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the Mound City Mo pull for this year. Last year the pull was a great show and it was only the first year. I can only assume that this year would be better. Any info on the 2011 pull?

Re: Mound City Mo pull May 30, 2011 06:32AM
I believe I saw it on the nebraska bush pullers site

Re: Mound City Mo pull May 30, 2011 12:14PM
I beleive it's on July 2nd at 7:00 pm Nebraska Bush Pullers full show with co-sanction PPL 10,000 lb pro stock. Please check on the NBPI website for this and all the 2011 pulls, looks to be a great year! Darin

Re: Mound City Mo pull May 30, 2011 12:22PM
the PPL prostocks will be there?

Re: Mound City Mo pull May 30, 2011 01:50PM
This will be a REGION Pro Stock hook, not a "Champions Tour".But there will be a good representation of some 'Champions Tour" competors. Come one, come all, gonna be one helluva tractor pull night.

Re: Mound City Mo pull May 31, 2011 10:40AM
The Rural Firemen have been working hard on the venue, the 2nd track was completed last fall, they have seeded more acres down for added parking, the new guardrails should go up on the tracks in the next couple of weeks. Yes we are sanctioned with Neb-Bush/PPL this year and have all of their classes plus we have added a PPL region pro-stock class. At this time we have 5-6 pros comitted, but hope to get 2-3 more by showtime! Our pull flyers will be out in the next few days, thanks for your intrest!

Rumble by the Refuge II Chris Waegele

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,761, Posts: 229,922, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM